Incels / TFL and online dating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Incels / TFL and online dating

Post by The »

Jeremy wrote:You can occasionally get lucky with with OLD if you're under 25, shredded, and live in a big city. But even then, it's extremely time consuming. And if you do manage to bang one of those sluts, chances are she won't want to see you again because of her endless options. So you're back to square one.

Unfortunately, there aren't really any alternatives to OLD in America. Cold approaching (on the street, in bars, in class, wherever) is considered creepy and weird. Girls don't date guys from work either. Meetup groups are all sausage and cougar fests. So what is a single guy supposed to do?
MGTOW until he can go overseas....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

The wrote:
Jeremy wrote:You can occasionally get lucky with with OLD if you're under 25, shredded, and live in a big city. But even then, it's extremely time consuming. And if you do manage to bang one of those sluts, chances are she won't want to see you again because of her endless options. So you're back to square one.

Unfortunately, there aren't really any alternatives to OLD in America. Cold approaching (on the street, in bars, in class, wherever) is considered creepy and weird. Girls don't date guys from work either. Meetup groups are all sausage and cougar fests. So what is a single guy supposed to do?
MGTOW until he can go overseas....
And when he goes overseas and realizes that borders aint shit then he is MGTOW for life.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:And when he goes overseas and realizes that borders aint shit then he is MGTOW for life.
What would you call a man, who leaves a prison where he has barely enough food to survive, to live in a castle with abundent food instead, only to refuse to eat it? Living as though he is still in that prison?

I would call that man a fool.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:And when he goes overseas and realizes that borders aint shit then he is MGTOW for life.
What would you call a man, who leaves a prison where he has barely enough food to survive, to live in a castle with abundent food instead, only to refuse to eat it? Living as though he is still in that prison?

I would call that man a fool.
Unfotunately this man is socially anxious, and does not have the money to compensate for that so allhe gets is some akward dates that lead to nowhere.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:Unfotunately this man is socially anxious, and does not have the money to compensate for that so allhe gets is some akward dates that lead to nowhere.
You should meet up with a few not quite so socially anxious fellow expats in your location. There are two such men I can think of, both of whom I have seen post on another forum you are active on. If you are interested, I suppose I could shoot you a PM. You really are residing in a prison of your own making, brother, and I believe you have all the tools required for you to escape it.

When I was a teenager, I was quite shy. I had the good fortune of having a few older friends who weren't shy in the slightest. Going out with them, I was introduced to a whole new environment. From observing them, hanging out with them, partying with them, I saw how to make friends, how to get girls. Being the part of a group gave me a sense of confidence that later allowed me to do these things on my own. Sometimes all you really need, is a wingman. A buddy, or two. Maybe you just don't have what it takes flying solo, but with the right help from the right people, you may very well get there.

There is no magic formula, no foolproof method. But this would be my advice.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144