Incels / TFL and online dating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Incels / TFL and online dating

Post by drronnie »

Would online dating apps like Tinder be a help for many incels?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Incels / TFL and online dating

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I wish you would stop using the term "incel" and "TFL" as both are often used by the type of crowd people may not want to be associated with. You are not some special snowflake, you are a man, as we all are. You want to find a nice woman. You want to date, and get laid. Some are better at it then others, but it's not due to some imaginary affliction that you are unlucky, it's because you are stuck in a country and culture that you do not fit into.

Online dating is for everyone, it has a lot of different types of men and women signing up and with any luck, you can find someone nice online. If you are shy (which the incel\TFL thing seems to indicate) then online dating is infinitely preferable to meeting right away in person. So to answer your question: definitely sign up, and definitely get into online dating. Ask less, act more. And ditch the terms. :wink:

There's no need to categorize and put everything in boxes.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Do you mean in the US?

If so, then I definitely think that online dating is a bad idea. If you can't get women in real life, you will be even less successful online, to the point that it may skew your perception of your actual level of attractiveness. Women are far pickier online than they are in person and you need to have the right stats (in general, you need to be tall, white, and making over 6 figures to have a chance with most women).

I am currently dating in the US and I do MUCH better in real life. It's not even close. I haven't met any guy that does better online than they do in person.

Basically, women use online dating as a mate catalog. It is basically a platform for extremely picky women to date out of their league.

You'd have way better luck in a bar in my experience.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What about using fb to get dates?:)

Somebody must be doing these girls on fb.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Banano wrote:What about using fb to get dates?:)

Somebody must be doing these girls on fb.
It doesn't really work and could get you banned from Facebook if you're adding random girls. Friends of friends could work though, which it has for me exactly one time. Facebook is best for keeping in touch with people and possibly starting things up with a girl that was previously in a relationship when you met her, then became single (this has also happened to me one time).
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I wish you would stop using the term "incel" and "TFL" as both are often used by the type of crowd people may not want to be associated with. You are not some special snowflake, you are a man, as we all are. You want to find a nice woman. You want to date, and get laid. Some are better at it then others, but it's not due to some imaginary affliction that you are unlucky, it's because you are stuck in a country and culture that you do not fit into.

Online dating is for everyone, it has a lot of different types of men and women signing up and with any luck, you can find someone nice online. If you are shy (which the incel\TFL thing seems to indicate) then online dating is infinitely preferable to meeting right away in person. So to answer your question: definitely sign up, and definitely get into online dating. Ask less, act more. And ditch the terms. :wink:

There's no need to categorize and put everything in boxes.
Agreed with your statement. Sometimes Incels are the ones whining and complaining but they do not date or attempt to do anything about the situation and then complain that they are not getting laid. Some also aim too high and then when they are not getting any because hundreds of other men are alos competing for the same woman they get frustrated. Been there so I know.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Maverick wrote:D

If you can't get women in real life, you will be even less successful online, to the point that it may skew your perception of your actual level of attractiveness. Women are far pickier online than they are in person and you need to have the right stats (in general, you need to be tall, white, and making over 6 figures to have a chance with most women).

Yes AW are picky online, but you get so many more at-bats. Send girl an "interested" or whatever its called, see who responds.

If you are too shy or depressed to approach in person, online will give better results than doing nothing.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

drronnie wrote:Would online dating apps like Tinder be a help for many incels?
While I agree with Marcos above, Tinder may be one of the harder dating apps to try, because it is totally looks based (or so I understand).

But you have nothing to lose.

Why not give it a try?

Let us know what you get!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Tested Tinder already and if you are an overweight or not that great looking then you will hardly get any matches but still its better than nothing Its easy to use but very superficial.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Ghost wrote:Tools of the slut culture are not useful for incels.
Thanks to feminism women have sluttied up and are more available to the top 20% of bad boy men
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

If youre looking for a quick lay, Tinder is the app to use...
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

You can occasionally get lucky with with OLD if you're under 25, shredded, and live in a big city. But even then, it's extremely time consuming. And if you do manage to bang one of those sluts, chances are she won't want to see you again because of her endless options. So you're back to square one.

Unfortunately, there aren't really any alternatives to OLD in America. Cold approaching (on the street, in bars, in class, wherever) is considered creepy and weird. Girls don't date guys from work either. Meetup groups are all sausage and cougar fests. So what is a single guy supposed to do?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maverick wrote:Do you mean in the US?

If so, then I definitely think that online dating is a bad idea. If you can't get women in real life, you will be even less successful online, to the point that it may skew your perception of your actual level of attractiveness. Women are far pickier online than they are in person and you need to have the right stats (in general, you need to be tall, white, and making over 6 figures to have a chance with most women).

I am currently dating in the US and I do MUCH better in real life. It's not even close. I haven't met any guy that does better online than they do in person.

Basically, women use online dating as a mate catalog. It is basically a platform for extremely picky women to date out of their league.

I would think it's the opposite. American women are more likely to talk to someone online than in person. Many AW have fallen for me online cause I can use my charming sweet persona to woo them. I even have a username like Romeo on AOL.

But once they see my photo or meet me in person they lose interest. Online lets you connect with personality rather than looks.

Any of you try happn app? Eurobrat uses it. He says that it will match you with girls who walk past you in near proximity. So girls cannot be overly bombarded with messages.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Winston wrote:
Maverick wrote:Do you mean in the US?

I would think it's the opposite. American women are more likely to talk to someone online than in person. Many AW have fallen for me online cause I can use my charming sweet persona to woo them. I even have a username like Romeo on AOL.

But once they see my photo or meet me in person they lose interest. Online lets you connect with personality rather than looks.

Any of you try happn app? Eurobrat uses it. He says that it will match you with girls who walk past you in near proximity. So girls cannot be overly bombarded with messages.
AOL? People still use that shit?!?!? And you wonder why you're losing....