Why am I single and Charles Manson is married?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Why am I single and Charles Manson is married?

Post by Temprano26 »

So I understand Charles Manson is getting married soon whereas so many of us are struggling to find a good woman in the US. I have a friend who is way older than me in his 50s, he told me if Charles Manson could do that from prison, imagine what I can do out in the real world. It is a nice positive spin on it but the reality is all the women that have liked me have been foreign women 9 out of 10 times. Ask a foreign woman if she would marry Charles Manson and they would think that is crazy because America is crazy.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Why am I single and Charles Manson is married?

Post by S_Parc »

The same goes for Ted Bundy, another notorious serial killer. And he had a daughter with his wife while he was imprisoned.

I believe that had Elliot Rodgers lived and used some sort of insanity plea to get him into a lockdown psychiatric ward, instead of an ordinary prison (where it takes good money to get conjugal visits these days), he'd probably have a girlfriend today.

Women are attracted to sociopaths. I believe that the Boston Bomber, now has a lot of interested female fans outside of Massachusetts. And probably, the only reason why a MA gal wouldn't date him is because of all the flack she'd get from everyone around her.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Thats why I say that psychopath/sociopath game is the best game to play to get girls in bed in this country..... Even some members on rooshv broached the topic....

You need to be a pathological liar...Lie about everything....Your age, your career, where you live, your connections, etc.....That is what piques their interest... :shock:
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

Sounds like another pity party in progress... Some women are attracted to psychopaths, just as some men are attracted to psychopathic women. Small minorities who attract a lot of media attention. Man bites dog stories. Perhaps the attention is what these women are really seeking. Healthy men should be happy that the crazy women go after psychopaths. Trust me, if you are a normal healthy man, you do NOT want that woman who is marrying Charles Manson.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

No, sir. I don't want that lady who is marrying Charles Manson. I am not jealous of Manson for his bride. I am just saying most of the healthy women I have met have been foreign.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

lasttry wrote:just as some men are attracted to psychopathic women
I think that many of those guys are p*ssywhipped do-gooder types, easily believing in some White Knight mythos.

As for women, these serial killer lovers are not exactly crazy but a more swayed by their emotions, believing that they can either change the man, feel protective, or whatever. The psychology of what makes women do stupid stuff is a lot different than for men.

I'd imagine that in a world where any guy could have a female android companion, no crazy woman would get a date.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Some women are attracted to guys like Mason because of his fame, notoriety and unshakable malignant narcissism. The downside to Manson is a lifetime in prison and really he should have been executed decades ago. Mason by default is playing an arbitrage of supply and demand, there are only a few who get the notoriety of Manson. Whats even more interesting is all the women he had before he was in prison, it was a unique time and place that played to Manson's temporary favor. You can find a lot guys with Manson like thinking on Skid Row, the truth is it generally it does not work out for the Manson's of the world, remember Manson spent most of his life in prison even before his fame.

The 48 laws of power can be a good place to look for some ideas.
http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/201 ... ndent.html

You can play arbitrage to your favor too! You can do so much, there are so many good options for a guy.
http://www.mylatinlife.com/blog/2014/8/ ... white-male

http://mattforney.com/2014/12/03/matt-f ... n-century/

You can also check out the weather here :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/videos

http://mattforney.com/2014/12/03/matt-f ... n-century/
Last edited by tom on December 9th, 2014, 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

In Europe the same, women love thugs.

Check out mass-killer Jack Unterweger, a dual US/Austrian citizen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Unterweger

He received so much letters from his female fans, that he was asking the prison administration for a typewriter and additional paper and envelopes.

About myself, I was single and lonely (no brothers or sisters or otherwise relatives or at least good friends) and I always had a good empoyment contract, never in jail, never in debts, and never made it to a girlfriend in Europe even for 30 minutes. Life is not fair...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The woman he married looks young and like a hippie girl. She's pretty good looking and has that natural 70s look that we like.

Are they allowed to have sex in prison? How long is she allowed to visit him in jail each day?

You should listen to interviews with Manson on YouTube. He's very smart and right about a lot of things.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So what is Manson's official explanation for why he ordered his girls to murder all those people? What did he tell interviewers?

And why did they lock him up if he never directly killed anyone?

Some of the girls in his gang were hot.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

tom wrote:You can play arbitrage to your favor too! You can do so much, there are so many good options for a guy.
http://www.mylatinlife.com/blog/2014/8/ ... white-male
That was a great article, shows you how a man's market value truly is higher in some countries like Columbia. In America, a man's market value is close to zero unless he is a celebrity.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Costa Rica too. Actually I met some Euro-women in Costa Rica and most of them were far and away more down to earth and intelligent than Americanas. But there are airheads everywhere.