American girls want a nice guy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

American girls want a nice guy

Post by Mr.Darcy »

They say they are sick of being used for sex and played by men and that they want to date a nice man that will not play them. Yet, they still continue to date bad boy player men. Furthermore, I feel like nice guys are adapting to American women. They are either sick of competing against thugs for worthless pu$$y, or are becoming bad boys themselves.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: American girls want a nice guy

Post by S_Parc »

Mr.Darcy wrote:They say they are sick of being used for sex and played by men and that they want to date a nice man that will not play them. Yet, they still continue to date bad boy player men. Furthermore, I feel like nice guys are adapting to American women. They are either sick of competing against thugs for worthless pu$$y, or are becoming bad boys themselves.
This is now, ancient history. AWs have always liked the bad boys. Back in my parents time, they were called greasers, akin to today's douchebags.

The difference was that a nice gal, back then, had some common sense and decided not to risk a pregnancy and ruin her life so instead, dated a nice guy out of necessity. Today, everyone waits till 30 for marriage so women can do whatever they like. And yes, for the most part, it's bad boys first but save a nice guy for marriage later.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: American girls want a nice guy

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:This is now, ancient history. AWs have always liked the bad boys. Back in my parents time, they were called greasers, akin to today's douchebags.

The difference was that a nice gal, back then, had some common sense and decided not to risk a pregnancy and ruin her life so instead, dated a nice guy out of necessity. Today, everyone waits till 30 for marriage so women can do whatever they like. And yes, for the most part, it's bad boys first but save a nice guy for marriage later.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/201 ... h-birthday
2. He Chauffeured His Future Wife on Her Dates With Other Men
According to the Nixon Library, he met Thelma Catherine Ryan at a rehearsal for a community play in which they were both acting. According to PBS's American Experience, he pursued her for more than two years, "even driving her to Los Angeles on weekends when she had dates with other men, then waiting around to take her home again."
Does Darcy still own the porsche, and like extra fresh pies? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything