I'm in Germany Now - Not much better than a third world

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: I'm in Germany Now - Not much better than a third world

Post by Anatol »

starchild5 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Ironically im actually considering visiting India but to mesh with the christians there and to see the cultural repression first hand by the evil hindus.
If you want to visit India. Go to Kerala..My state...It is the most Advanced state in India, least crime, least corruption, you won't be cheated in Kerala, but the rest of India. People here are educated and aware...and It is the most Christian place in India. It has the highest number of Christians in India. Jesus disciple St, Thomas came here first. You will easily find what you are looking for in Kerala. Kerala has the most Christian values much better than even in Philippines and Germany.

It is at the southern most part of India, if you visit other places in India and visit Kerala...You will feel the difference.

Even in Germany I got cheated on Mobile deals and autobhan tickets office giving me the most expensive tickets always...not suggesting the cheaper option...In Kerala, people always tell you the best, cheapest route to your destination.....Kerala was an independent country and it was the most advanced. The first europeans came to India because of Kerala. You can Google it for more info. It is expensive a bit than rest of India, but its the price you pay for quality.

It is also the most visited place in India now, just having being a part of India politically has tarnished its image. In Kerala, Hindus, Muslims, Christians all live in Harmony..There is no sectarian violence here.

However, there is no Fun....:) ...Its a good place for pure exploration :)

Hello,

[~} You sound like a strange Indian man ~ Indian men like King Asok that you told me of BURNED WOMEN ALIVE for insulting them ~ yet you claim to be an Indian man? You're a disgrace to that nation's proud patriarchal culture!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Well starchild5,
if you have enough money to live in a place like that? Then you can shoot me AUD19 for being jailed here in Germany for 19 days recently! LOL!

[youtube]watch?v=e0n597PGA_k[/youtube]

[youtube]v=e0n597PGA_k[/youtube]

I live close to the city center. I new supermarket just opened 50 meters from my house. I have a tram stop 50 meters from my house. A new office building has opened with a string of good restaurants in it. I live in what can only be called luxury. No gym or swimming pool admittedly...but this is germany...not many people swim here.

I am a member of a gym but do not use it as much as I should.

If you want to come to Karlsruhe to visit some time then lets arrange a time.

Please understand I am currently broke because of the persecution of three guvmints I have been exposing for their crimes...now it seem the Germans want to get involved as well...sigh.

Best Regards

Peter
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Well starchild5,
if you have enough money to live in a place like that? Then you can shoot me AUD19 for being jailed here in Germany for 19 days recently! LOL!

[youtube]watch?v=e0n597PGA_k[/youtube]

[youtube]v=e0n597PGA_k[/youtube]

I live close to the city center. I new supermarket just opened 50 meters from my house. I have a tram stop 50 meters from my house. A new office building has opened with a string of good restaurants in it. I live in what can only be called luxury. No gym or swimming pool admittedly...but this is germany...not many people swim here.

I am a member of a gym but do not use it as much as I should.

If you want to come to Karlsruhe to visit some time then lets arrange a time.

Please understand I am currently broke because of the persecution of three guvmints I have been exposing for their crimes...now it seem the Germans want to get involved as well...sigh.

Best Regards

Peter
Hello Peter..

19 AUD for each day in Jail :)

I'm not much excited doing anything in Germany right now :). The taxes, are killing whatever I'm earning and I now make less than what I was making working from home. I knew this before coming here but when i actually landed, i'm feeling how much it really bites with the situation I'm in. anyways...I'm not here for making a career ..just to experience and explore...

Also, I'm not much used to Cold, Snow and morning at 8.30 Am and Night by 4.30 PM. :) ..Apartments here are expensive for what they offer...I have looked at many places and they don't even come close to the homes in India I was living forget about Philippines....They all look like shoe boxes....no design...no good vibe... :lol: :lol:

Plus the drinks are expensive.

Also, I found out last week that many clubs here don't allow people of color, others in office already warned me to not go to clubs. Apparently, even guys from US and UK have this issue in Germany.

No Foreigners: Nightclubs Accused of Racist Door Policies

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 22149.html

Germany's Nightclubs Get Called Out for Racism

http://www.citylab.com/politics/2014/05 ... cene/9027/

List of nightclubs/bars with racist door policies - Munich
http://www.toytowngermany.com/lofi/inde ... 94100.html

Discrimination in nightclubs/bars in Cologne
http://www.toytowngermany.com/lofi/inde ... 01874.html

-------------------------

I'm getting dates here in drips mostly from women who are also new to Germany. I plan to go to czech and other EE countries once i get my visa sorted out. The life is kinda slow here for the money I have..It doesn't take me that far.

... Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian :lol: :lol:

1. Germans are very honest people, good folks over all...much more honest than Asians I believe...

2. Here there is no concept of Service though. People are direct and in dating sites plain rude.

3. All cities look exactly like each other...

4. women are beautiful here, however, now that I'm getting used to it....if one looks closer...They are not that beautiful but its just the use of very heavy make up...now I only see, some women as beautiful here... :D :D

Just for an experiment...I showed my pictures of Philippines with the place I'm living in Germany to all the girls i met here and they would anyday...jump on a plane and are ready to come to Philippines....few pics of boracay is enough for any girl to get impressed... :) :)

...Most girls here don't seem to care where they would end up living.....as long as their basic necessities are met and they have a good time...they don't care first world vs third world comparison....

If one has money...almost any girl in Europe is yours..They don't care much about race than euro :)

No complaints...We all are in a way beyond it...I need to make way more than my income to have a life style that i desire....with my age and my other things to do...I don't thing I would have it in me to give my life away to make money....I need to kinda balance it all

---------------

I'm right now in Cologne...Next month I'm going to Prague and other places....I'm planning to go to Stuttgart and munich etc if things works out ....Karlsruhe is like 2 hour away..so when I come to stuttgart will message you
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Starchild,
no..AUD1 per day in jail...

I proposed to men that they might wish to pay me AUD1 per day in jail. If a man is not willing to pay me AUD1 per day in jail? Well? What would we have to talk about? I mean, really...if a man is such a cheap assed bastard that he does not consider a day in jail defending HIS rights is worth AUD1 then f*** him....really.

This is the link.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/my-shop/global/19-19/

Many men have said to me "Well I did not ask you to defend my rights or the rights of my children so I will not pay you anything."

With the new year I have decided that I will no longer help any man who does not offer to pay me for my time. Just like your average taxi driver all over the world, right? When was the last time you got a free cab ride? I have never had one.

I am now getting back to my real job and letting men defend themselves since they most certainly do not want me to defend their rights for them....right?

I do not suffer discrimination in germany since I am 50% german. I blend right in. And when people find out I come from Australia I am "exotic". Women have given me their numbers just on hearing my accent and hearing me talk in public.

If you want to make money online? You can join my iPAS2 team.

http://www.manbook.biz/2015/01/16/promo ... -system-2/

I have offered Winston a franchise and I really would like him to buy one from me. I think I can help Winston make a LOT of money from iPAS2. So far he had not decided to buy. So if you want to buy one from me and become my franchisee? Do the 7 day trial and see for yourself if you want to buy in. I can tell you that it is the best such franchise I know about....I think iPAS2 will be HUGE in the man-o-sphere. Some guys are making over USD50K a month....of course they are the leaders.....plenty of people are making USD5K a month.

It is not "money for nothing"...you do have to work at it.....if you want to work at creating your iPAS2 franchise....I would welcome you aboard as my franchisee. Ok?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Hi Peter,

I'm already back in India. Just couldn't handle the darkness. Unfortunately, I may have to go back for few months as I found the girl i really like so want to spend time with her and then see how it all rolls out.

I understand the rights you are talking about, however, if you read my past posts, my bend is more into conspiracy and truth. I already know the game is rigged and good people have everything stacked against them. So I don't go out in a battle that I'm bound to loose.

I don't like to deal with laws, governments, police etc as they are already asleep and don't know what is really going on. Its useless fighting with some thing that is of no use for humanity in the long run.

I'm also not seeking money. My goal in life is NOT COMFORT but TRUTH. I went to Germany for exploration not for money, else I would not have come back to India. Sure, I love good life, comfort to some extent but it should not compromise what I'm made of.

I know it sounds boastful and full of it :) ...but that's how I'm :lol:

---------------

The reason, my views on Germany is different from others is due to my priorities are different. Sorry, I won't be able to buy the book at this time as I'm not seeking to make lots of money. If I have lots of money, I will be distracted and would waste it all on Fun as I usually do :) ...However, I'm not happy with my present situation also....but I don't think having lots of money would solve my problems....

Money and comforts are not the solutions for my life and freedom.

I will contact you when I'm back in Germany and will give you the AUD/EUR you truly deserve for fighting for the right cause for man kind.