Foreign women living here seem worse than american women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Gin1091
Freshman Poster

Foreign women living here seem worse than american women

Post by Gin1091 »

It seems like the foreign women who live here in america are worse than american women. They are very cold and unsociable. For example I used to work with a russian girl at my other job. She wasn't very attractive so I wasn't interested in her, but she was very cold and rude to all the other workers. She would talk to me and tell me she had alot of family problems so I felt bad for her. But she had no understanding of our culture.

I live right next to a huge apartment complex where many foreign girls stay. And many of them work right next to a mall where I live by. I tried talking to a few of them and they were very cold, wouldn't even talk to me for a few seconds, one walked away right in the middle of me introducing myself. A year passed and I accidentally talked to the same the girl, and she had the same horrible unfriendly attitude. Atleast when i'm talking to an american girl she'll laugh, smile and talk with me even if she isn't that interested. It's gotten to the point where if I see a girl and I think she's russian/eastern european, I won't even talk to her. I also notice that when i'm on an online dating site and I see a russian girls profile(one living in america) she will say that she only dates really tall guys. I only got along well with one russian girl I met, but we had trouble understanding eachother, and most of my jokes were lost in translation.

The eastern european women who were just visiting(visa students)did seem to be alot friendlier. And I became good friends with one a few years ago.

-It makes me wonder, do these girls really like living here. Most of them don't have any cars and they walk miles carrying groceries.
-They don't seem to have many friends or get paid very much and seem to be terrified of strangers, what made them interested in coming here
-They don't seem to date much, I always see them walking alone when i'm out and about, and i've never seen them dating an american guy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 4th, 2020, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Foreign women living here seem worse than american women

Post by droid »

Once the tidal wave of chumps starts hitting on them, and they can get their own fancy car with America's easy credit etc, it's over.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

There is a small window of opportunity when they are still relatively easy to engage but a few visits to a trendy bar will boost her self esteem to the sky and then we know what happens
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I'd say that ex-Soviet women in America are among the worst FWs in the northeast.

The reason why I say that is they are not only pursued but hounded by a majority of the guys, nearly 100% of the time. In other words, they can't go to a laundromat, a bank teller, a car wash, or wherever, w/o being hit on. Once they reach a type of *tissue saturation* of being asked out on dates, they go into a reverse, lockdown mode, where they kick everyone, other than an investment banker out.

This is the reason ... an exotic white woman is basically the Hope Diamond of America. She has an accent, is pretty, and at the same time, is seen as a prize as many regular AWs are fat, classless, and disgustingly tattooed.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Gin1091 wrote:It seems like the foreign women who live here in america are worse than american women. They are very cold and unsociable. ...
I live right next to a huge apartment complex where many foreign girls stay. And many of them work right next to a mall where I live by.
How do you approach them? In English?

The question is how long are they living in USA, what is their status there? Immigrants, working in a mall?

Such women learn quickly. Well, these girls are simply said US-girls of EastEuropean origin and for sure nothing better than typical American women, any race.

If you want to meet Russian women, you should visit Russia, preferably a good distance east of Moscow - Siberia and such places.
To know the Russian language while looking to meet women in places with not so many international visitors is a BIG advantage.
Do not expect all Russians to speak English.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

If you want to meet Russian women, you should visit Russia, preferably a good distance east of Moscow - Siberia and such places.
I'll hit Vladivostok at some point :P
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

One can see it both ways. I consider Asian women to be as bad as American women because of their extreme materialism and hypergamous attitude.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Gin1091 wrote:
December 8th, 2014, 9:57 am
It seems like the foreign women who live here in america are worse than american women. They are very cold and unsociable. For example I used to work with a russian girl at my other job. She wasn't very attractive so I wasn't interested in her, but she was very cold and rude to all the other workers. She would talk to me and tell me she had alot of family problems so I felt bad for her. But she had no understanding of our culture.

I live right next to a huge apartment complex where many foreign girls stay. And many of them work right next to a mall where I live by. I tried talking to a few of them and they were very cold, wouldn't even talk to me for a few seconds, one walked away right in the middle of me introducing myself. A year passed and I accidentally talked to the same the girl, and she had the same horrible unfriendly attitude. Atleast when i'm talking to an american girl she'll laugh, smile and talk with me even if she isn't that interested. It's gotten to the point where if I see a girl and I think she's russian/eastern european, I won't even talk to her. I also notice that when i'm on an online dating site and I see a russian girls profile(one living in america) she will say that she only dates really tall guys. I only got along well with one russian girl I met, but we had trouble understanding eachother, and most of my jokes were lost in translation.

The eastern european women who were just visiting(visa students)did seem to be alot friendlier. And I became good friends with one a few years ago.

-It makes me wonder, do these girls really like living here. Most of them don't have any cars and they walk miles carrying groceries.
-They don't seem to have many friends or get paid very much and seem to be terrified of strangers, what made them interested in coming here
-They don't seem to date much, I always see them walking alone when i'm out and about, and i've never seen them dating an american guy.
Welcome to the devil's dungeon. Windowless, pitch black, air so loaded with smoke and soot that the brightest lights can not penetrate more than one inch. America's toxic hate culture is even corrosive sulfuric acid, and it will burn through a foreign woman's loving personality like a blowtorch through paper. And not only were they Americanized by peer pressure and guys with big, loud, expensive luxury cars and enormous McMansions, but a lot of them I am sure even got in trouble with American law enforcement for socializing and were confronted by police officers that were, in all literal sense, "We don't know what country you're from that lets you just mingle and socialize with anyone you want, but in the United States of America, that absolutely does not fly at all. If we ever see you interact with anyone outside your clique ever again, you will be arrested and charged with a capital felony under Federal law. You can actually face the death penalty under Federal law in the United States for talking to strangers unless it is strictly business-related."
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

I have experienced the opposite. I've known women from other countries who have not entirely taken on the American culture yet, which just makes me more interested in them and where they are from.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It seems to come down to their level of attractiveness. If they are very attractive (unless they are personality disordered), they seem to get on well and enjoy the special status they have as almightly females in America. If they are unattractive, they tend to wield their first class status as females with a heavier hand with bossiness, pushiness, and unpleasantness towards men.

The common feature is they enjoy the fact that America is a gynocentric society that caters to the whims and desires of women.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I agree with the OP. I have some reference as I frequently interact with tourists, short-term stays, 1-year visas, etc. My experience has been that foreign women who have been here a relatively long time are absolutely less friendly than those who have been here a short time. AND they are less friendly than American women who have lived here their entire lives.

My suspicion is that they were never more friendly than Americans by nature, but in order to build a social circle they make more of an attempt to be so when they first arrive. For instance, I once picked up a Thai girl at the beach who was fresh off the boat for barely a day, and hung out with her once or twice before she ghosted me. Later I saw on FB that she was now hanging out with other American guys instead; she didn't need me any more. Clearly it wasn't my amazing pick-up skills that persuaded her to hang with me that first day; it was because she literally didn't know any other person on the continent...yet.

Overall Americans are still more friendly than Asians, frankly.
The other day I chatted with a friendly group of college-age American girls while riding the bus. Asian girls from Asia will almost never do that!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

droid wrote:
December 8th, 2014, 9:04 pm
Once the tidal wave of chumps starts hitting on them, and they can get their own fancy car with America's easy credit etc, it's over.

I agree completely.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."