The Male College Social Hierarchy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

The Male College Social Hierarchy

Post by The »

MOST OF YOU HAPPIER ABROADERS WOULD FIT IN THE BOTTOM 40%
Last edited by The on December 8th, 2014, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 4th, 2020, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Re: The Male College Social Hierarchy

Post by The »

Ghost wrote:
The wrote:
MOST OF YOU HAPPIER ABROADERS WOULD FIT IN THE BOTTOM 80%
Uh, wouldn't most of everyone fit in the "bottom 80%" by default?

Anyway, aside from being an obvious representation of how it works in college/society, it is also a good indicator for why a society should not be sending its females to universities. Aside from dumbing down and liberalizing everything, college gets them slutted up and prepares them to be sluts and career whores for decades, thereby f***ing over men and their prospects, and in the end, most of the females just up lonely/unwanted/cat ladies.

And I'd want no part of that. Count me as proud to be part of the Bottom 80%.
I meant bottom 40%..my bad.... But yes after being away from college for quite some time, ive come to the conclusion that college is a waste of time socially, educationally and financially...

Ive seen the most humble girls entering college, leave it after 4 years, dumb as f**k, and totally wasted....They lose their common sense and they truly cannot think for themselves...they must always parrot some talking point that their professor uttered...
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

I've seen it on anothers forums too so that tell the dream land is starting to erode.
More guys are not getting their p ussy ration.

To be in the bottom of the barrel can be an eye opening..you don't get sex at all so you don't settle or accept your dry condition and maybe you can imagine and take information to go abroad.

If you are in the middle and still be able to get a girlfriend and sexual interaction,you can be doomed because you will believe you have something good and it makes you less incline for leaving the place.

When these women don't accept these guys,it's because they feel totally in control and don't care at all of the consequences.

This trend of women dating high classified men and most of males not having sex won't change.

It's totally possible more men will makes the abroad option.

That mean women abroad,SEA,Eastern Europe and Latin America are having their value augmented and the fight for it is increasing between guys there.

They are having more options,more possibility,local males will be f ucked up and males from wealthy countries won't have it so easily.

You guys coming here to be honest i will tell you move your ass quickly,build a start outside and makes your ground as more you wait,the more the leftover from our countries could push below you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I'm currently in college and this pyramid is spot on. I have to either have a gf or screw girls under my league to make it.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I think I would probably have qualified as the "independent party boy". I never joined a fraternity but I was handsome enough for sex to never be an issue to me. Not in college anymore, so the hierarchy is no longer of interest to me.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

You need to add another element to the pyramid structure ... the drug culture. If you're at all decent looking, being in the drug culture will get you laid all the time.

Like the 'good boy' that I was, I'd avoided that. BTW, Mel did as well. Thus, we were among those intelligent, good-looking ppl who didn't have it quite as easy as the drunken frat types, drug users, and of course, the NCAA players. And yes, there's a big difference between being someone who can do a pick up game vs a NCAA type. The latter has what's called *fame* factor.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I think I would probably have qualified as the "independent party boy". I never joined a fraternity but I was handsome enough for sex to never be an issue to me. Not in college anymore, so the hierarchy is no longer of interest to me.
I believe that you're a former drug culture type, who now believes that he's found redemption.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

S_Parc wrote:You need to add another element to the pyramid structure ... the drug culture. If you're at all decent looking, being in the drug culture will get you laid all the time.

Like the 'good boy' that I was, I'd avoided that. BTW, Mel did as well. Thus, we were among those intelligent, good-looking ppl who didn't have it quite as easy as the drunken frat types, drug users, and of course, the NCAA players. And yes, there's a big difference between being someone who can do a pick up game vs a NCAA type. The latter has what's called *fame* factor.
The black football players at my school can only get girls going through jungle fever/cleat chaser fetish syndromes. Any other girls will avoid these type of men because of obvious reasons. Some of my fraternity brothers have lost their women to white football players though lol, so I can agree with that. The guys that kill it in my fraternity are the frat stars that come from the major feeder schools of the university. These guys are good looking, already have a huge social circle from high school which expands because these girls join sororities, and already have a reputation.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Mr.Darcy wrote:The black football players at my school can only get girls going through jungle fever/cleat chaser fetish syndromes. Any other girls will avoid these type of men because of obvious reasons. Some of my fraternity brothers have lost their women to white football players though lol, so I can agree with that. The guys that kill it in my fraternity are the frat stars that come from the major feeder schools of the university. These guys are good looking, already have a huge social circle from high school which expands because these girls join sororities, and already have a reputation.
There's also a bit of a regional effect here as well.

In the northeast, the NCAA power of the local schools are not all that powerful. I'd say that Penn State, in central PA, is the first real sports powerhouse in the northeast, and of course, it's the centerpiece of the football coach's molestation scandals which sort of diminished its halo effect in recent times.

Thus, the NCAA aspirants in much of the south and midwest, probably own their campuses.

AB discussion thread

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
S_Parc wrote:You need to add another element to the pyramid structure ... the drug culture. If you're at all decent looking, being in the drug culture will get you laid all the time.

The black football players at my school can only get girls going through jungle fever/cleat chaser fetish syndromes. Any other girls will avoid these type of men because of obvious reasons. Some of my fraternity brothers have lost their women to white football players though lol, so I can agree with that. The guys that kill it in my fraternity are the frat stars that come from the major feeder schools of the university. These guys are good looking, already have a huge social circle from high school which expands because these girls join sororities, and already have a reputation.
You gotta get p***y wherever you can get it as hard as it is...even if it is jungle fever/cleat fetish...