Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Please check the profile of Jenny (temporary comeback 2)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Please check the profile of Jenny (temporary comeback 2)

Postby Bao3niang » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:49 am

She is a Filipina from Alcoy, Cebu. Nice girl who initiated interest in my profile. Her real name is Jenny Ann Paulo. What do you think of her? I will hopefully see her next year.

www.dateinasia.com/Petlang

Good, experienced members (of which there are few left) only!
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: Please check the profile of Jenny (temporary comeback 2)

Postby The » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:32 am

Beautiful....
The
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:33 am

Her profile says 18 but she looks much older. but some girls look old for their age there so i can't be sure on that.

she hasn't logged into her profile for 2 weeks? That means she made a new account without telling you
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:24 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:she hasn't logged into her profile for 2 weeks? That means she made a new account without telling you

It doesn't mean that at all. If she stopped talking to our man Bao then perhaps it does, but from what I gather they are in regular (and warm) contact and have used Skype video chat on several occassions. She seems like a very sincere girl and I am sure she wouldn't do such a thing, based on what I have heard so far. Don't be such a pessimist and give our buddy some hope! :)
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:05 am

Very caring and sweet girl. She really wants me to be with her this Christmas but unfortunately I won't be able to make it. She does initiate texting as she did last night. She is studying accounting. Has a sister who works in Dubai. Asked me if I like her, I said yes, and she said her heart beats faster when I told her that. Always asks how I am doing, tells me to take care, hugs and kisses, and wants to have wonderful memories together with me. Simple and sincere.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Bao, stop with these comebacks, you're not a HoF quarterback like Brett Favre, you're a random guy posting on an anonymous forum.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Anatol » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello,

Why are you telling such a personal issue to the entire world??? I don't understand this behaviour. That woman is tantamount to a p******ute and you are looking for attention obviously by talking of her.

ALL TRUE MEN RALLY UNDER MY BANNER FOR WAR AGAINST FEMINISM AND LEWD THINGS ~ THE FINAL WAR!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:47 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:she hasn't logged into her profile for 2 weeks? That means she made a new account without telling you

It doesn't mean that at all. If she stopped talking to our man Bao then perhaps it does, but from what I gather they are in regular (and warm) contact and have used Skype video chat on several occassions. She seems like a very sincere girl and I am sure she wouldn't do such a thing, based on what I have heard so far. Don't be such a pessimist and give our buddy some hope! :)

I thought she was a girl in singapore who he was talking to. Now its a new one?

You can't blame them cause when your out of the country and have never met them then your not in a relationship.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby QatarDan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:30 pm

I would also query why you feel the need to post on here?

If everyone said they didn't like the look of her would you end the 'relationship'?
QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:01 am

S_Parc wrote:Bao, stop with these comebacks, you're not a HoF quarterback like Brett Favre, you're a random guy posting on an anonymous forum.

Agreed. Make a decision and commit to it. It comes off as attention-seeking if you leave, return, leave, return. No one on here will ultimately be able to make your decisions for you, and any input you receive is not worth much given how removed it is. Use your common sense and find a girl to meet, then go meet her when you can. Then come back after that, not now.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:54 am

Its a publicity stunt......Banaoning has lost all credibility anyway, as if he had any....
The
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:33 am

Ghost wrote:Agreed. Make a decision and commit to it. It comes off as attention-seeking if you leave, return, leave, return.

There's also the losing of one's marbles explanation and I'm sure we'd all been there at some point in our lives.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Yohan » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Nothing can really be said when looking on a face-only picture and a few lines which might be called a 'profile'.

You have to meet that person - preferably in the place where she is living, and see what is going on with your own eyes.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:05 am

I see nothing wrong with this profile. No red flags.

Enjoy getting to know her.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions