Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in 2015

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Post by Winston »

romparoo wrote:I wouldn't avoid women of Chinese ethnicity, but I will avoid Chinese women from mainland China. Due to gender imbalance and creeping wealth inequality, mainland Chinese women have perfected the skill of hypergamy to a level not seen in women of any other races. A typical mainland Chinese woman will usually have very little genuine interest in you, but will string you along for her long term plan. It is true she may still marry you, but after marriage, sex and intimacy will drop off a cliff, and you get stuck with a wife who still wants LV bags but reluctant and lazy to do any work. If your purpose is just a fling, then the chance is not very good for Winston. No offence intended. At any one time, there are 10+ million Chinese men available for fling whom will never have a chance to get married, just think about it.
How do you know this? Do you have firsthand experience or are you speculating or just listening to rumors and hearsay?

Even if what you say is true, still, everyone says that mainland Chinese women are more approachable and open. And also, there's always p4p if all else fails right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Banano wrote:***Most successful Asian playboy in recorded history***
Genghis Khan ain't got nothing on this nigga.
:lol: :lol:

You guys!!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Give Wechat a go if you have a smartphone, I really regret not using it in China.

I did OK on dating sites, but that kind of limits the types of women you can meet.

My apartment friend from Guangzhou cold approaches women despite his terrible Mandarin. If you've got the confidence it works very well.

If you're staying there for a while then there are plenty of dating parties going on.

If marriage isn't your thing then there's plenty of P4P going on as well. There's been a crackdown lately, but it's more focused on government officials doing stuff they shouldn't.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hey do any of you guys have news on magnum?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

romparoo wrote:I wouldn't avoid women of Chinese ethnicity, but I will avoid Chinese women from mainland China. Due to gender imbalance and creeping wealth inequality, mainland Chinese women have perfected the skill of hypergamy to a level not seen in women of any other races. A typical mainland Chinese woman will usually have very little genuine interest in you, but will string you along for her long term plan. It is true she may still marry you, but after marriage, sex and intimacy will drop off a cliff, and you get stuck with a wife who still wants LV bags but reluctant and lazy to do any work. If your purpose is just a fling, then the chance is not very good for Winston. No offence intended. At any one time, there are 10+ million Chinese men available for fling whom will never have a chance to get married, just think about it.

This is completely wrong. The women i saw in China were very devoted much more so than say any Taiwanese or HK woman.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Winston wrote:Actually I have the advantage and novelty factor. Most chinese women prefer to date or marry an overseas chinese guy than a white guy. You can ask them yourself. Plus I am seen to have status in China.

Many here say that China women are approachable so that will open many doors and opportunities.

It's not easy to seduce Chinese women because they see dating as a stepping stone to marriage. Not as something to do for fun and companionship.

Plus I have a high response rate from chinese women from dating sites so that should be a good sign and indicator.

If nothing else, I'm sure there are many 30+ year old Chinese women whom no one wants to marry that I could date. I just hope some of them are attractive and doable at least. Lol
This is 100% correct. That is why i told Winston to go there in the first place. Any overseas Chinese/Asian will have significant novelty factor and be highly desired. It's even been shown on Chinese national TV. The pretty girl picks the overseas Chinese guy. They actually have the greatest advantage. Some women are not comfortable of the idea of going with a white foreigner. But the overseas Chinese guy wins on both sides.

Do not worry if only a small percentage are interested in going abroad. Remember 800 million Chinese women. You only need 50 women max who are interested. Of course not every single woman will be interested. But if you put in the time and work, i believe there is excellent potential for a very good woman.

Although it is true that Chinese women are materialistic, this means they will overlook looks. Also as a westerner, by definition, you are high value, so no problem.