Page 1 of 2

Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in 2015

Posted: December 10th, 2014, 10:18 am
by celery2010
Winston, why are you back in Taiwan and complaining and ranting again?

it's a mere $50 and 50 minutes and you are in mainland China. Be a man and actually go this time...

It isn't that expensive to live in Mainland china, easily doable. Make sure you pick a good city/location so we don't have to hear you complain about how you picked the wrong location.

After the new year, you have to make a promise to the forum that you will be in/go to China.

What do you say guys? Make Winston promise that he will get to China in 2015?

He's a guy of chinese background who has never been to mainland china. Is he not curious about the country, history and culture of his ancestors and background?

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 4:18 am
by Winston
Newsflash everyone!

I'm going to China next week! Actually I'll go to Hong Kong first and use my onward ticket that I had to get in order to enter the Philippines. From there I'll take the train into China!

The thing is, all the women I was corresponding with are gone except for two. So I won't have many women go visit and will have to rely on cold approach, fate, random encounters, or using dating sites to meet women.

Wish me luck everyone and try to be positive and supportive.

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 4:20 am
by newlifeinphilippines
Winston wrote: Newsflash everyone!

I'm going to China next week! Actually I'll go to Hong Kong first and use my onward ticket that I had to get in order to enter the Philippines. From there I'll take the train into China!

The thing is, all the women I was corresponding with are gone except for two. So I won't have many women go visit and will have to rely on cold approach, fate, random encounters, or using dating sites to meet women.

Wish me luck everyone and try to be positive and supportive.
Oh gosh sounds like a recipe for disaster if you go into a country without women lined up if your only purpose is to seek women on a vacation unless your good at day game or you get lucky. Will be itneresting to see how it goes though hope im wrong so there will be hope for guys like me :) Im not a fan of chinese women personality, i think they are the worst personality on the planet except for american and russian women, so im skeptical of the women.

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 5:17 am
by Banano
It makes sense to have something lined up unless you are so confident you can cold approach and succeeded which is never easy task to do for a man of your age and appearance.
Seducing and bedding a girl while on a short vacation can be done but you gotta have something going for you, such as youth and looks in particular

I dont know how is this gonna end up but by going China you lacking uniqueness, exotic factor of a white man, you be just another 40 yo Chinese man in a country that has millions of horny dicks who cant find a girlfriend ..dont know, maybe you can play money game but odds are stacked against you


Can some HA China gurus recommend good city with easy and approachable women

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 5:30 am
by droid
You bastards, can't you be any more negative?
Don't listen to these armchair critics Winston.

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 5:52 am
by newlifeinphilippines
droid wrote:You bastards, can't you be any more negative?
Don't listen to these armchair critics Winston.
Im hoping im wrong cause then there will be hope for me and i may even have to detour to china someday. lol Im skeptical though of chinese women.

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 5:53 am
by newlifeinphilippines
Banano wrote:It makes sense to have something lined up unless you are so confident you can cold approach and succeeded which is never easy task to do for a man of your age and appearance.
Seducing and bedding a girl while on a short vacation can be done but you gotta have something going for you, such as youth and looks in particular

I dont know how is this gonna end up but by going China you lacking uniqueness, exotic factor of a white man, you be just another 40 yo Chinese man in a country that has millions of horny dicks who cant find a girlfriend ..dont know, maybe you can play money game but odds are stacked against you


Can some HA China gurus recommend good city with easy and approachable women
If someone has 6 months and goes to the provincial towns of china how do you think they would do if they were white and ugly? Would they still need game or good social skills you think?

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 7:00 am
by Winston
Actually I have the advantage and novelty factor. Most chinese women prefer to date or marry an overseas chinese guy than a white guy. You can ask them yourself. Plus I am seen to have status in China.

Many here say that China women are approachable so that will open many doors and opportunities.

It's not easy to seduce Chinese women because they see dating as a stepping stone to marriage. Not as something to do for fun and companionship.

Plus I have a high response rate from chinese women from dating sites so that should be a good sign and indicator.

If nothing else, I'm sure there are many 30+ year old Chinese women whom no one wants to marry that I could date. I just hope some of them are attractive and doable at least. Lol

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 7:18 am
by Winston
Banano,
Actually you got things backward again. When I went to Russia I had many women lined up. But in most cases, the girls I cold approached were more fun and got along with me better than the girls I had lined up from correspondence. If you study my trips in Russia you will see that my best dates were with girls I met by chance or random encounters.

The universe often brings together like minded people through everyday flow of events. Didn't you know that?

Life is unpredictable and doesn't follow plans. That's why I don't make plans anymore. It's better to just go with the flow since most things don't go according to plan anyway. That's a life lesson for you.

Sometimes its better to have faith than to have plans.

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 7:30 am
by newlifeinphilippines
Winston wrote:Banano,
Actually you got things backward again. When I went to Russia I had many women lined up. But in most cases, the girls I cold approached were more fun and got along with me better than the girls I had lined up from correspondence. If you study my trips in Russia you will see that my best dates were with girls I met by chance or random encounters.

The universe often brings together like minded people through everyday flow of events. Didn't you know that?

Life is unpredictable and doesn't follow plans. That's why I don't make plans anymore. It's better to just go with the flow since most things don't go according to plan anyway. That's a life lesson for you.

Sometimes its better to have faith than to have plans.
Good point. Have faith in Jesus and the stars will align.

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 8:33 am
by Winston
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Winston wrote:Banano,
Actually you got things backward again. When I went to Russia I had many women lined up. But in most cases, the girls I cold approached were more fun and got along with me better than the girls I had lined up from correspondence. If you study my trips in Russia you will see that my best dates were with girls I met by chance or random encounters.

The universe often brings together like minded people through everyday flow of events. Didn't you know that?

Life is unpredictable and doesn't follow plans. That's why I don't make plans anymore. It's better to just go with the flow since most things don't go according to plan anyway. That's a life lesson for you.

Sometimes its better to have faith than to have plans.
Good point. Have faith in Jesus and the stars will align.
Yes but I'm not talking about religion. I'm talking about faith in a higher order and unseen pattern and will in the universe. It can apply in religion and outside of religion too. Religion is not absolute truth but there is something very real and powerful in it nevertheless. That can't be denied. Otherwise religious faith would not be so popular.

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 8:55 am
by Winston
The folks on our Facebook group are much more positive about my announcement than you guys are. Have a look. Maybe I should update there more.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/761618030 ... 9199697844

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 9:20 am
by Banano
We believe in you and your seduction skills:)

'Bang China-Ultimate guide to bang Chinese women' by Winston Wu

***Most successful Asian playboy in recorded history***

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 16th, 2015, 9:21 am
by MarcosZeitola
Banano wrote:***Most successful Asian playboy in recorded history***
Genghis Khan ain't got nothing on this nigga.

Re: Winston, You Need To Promise You'll Make It To China in

Posted: February 17th, 2015, 5:19 pm
by romparoo
I wouldn't avoid women of Chinese ethnicity, but I will avoid Chinese women from mainland China. Due to gender imbalance and creeping wealth inequality, mainland Chinese women have perfected the skill of hypergamy to a level not seen in women of any other races. A typical mainland Chinese woman will usually have very little genuine interest in you, but will string you along for her long term plan. It is true she may still marry you, but after marriage, sex and intimacy will drop off a cliff, and you get stuck with a wife who still wants LV bags but reluctant and lazy to do any work. If your purpose is just a fling, then the chance is not very good for Winston. No offence intended. At any one time, there are 10+ million Chinese men available for fling whom will never have a chance to get married, just think about it.