Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What happened to Will N Dowd?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » December 11th, 2014, 2:24 am

I wonder if he is still enjoying his paradise or if reality has set in. A sexpat like him will only be on a crash course to destruction. :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby Ghost » December 11th, 2014, 3:51 am

Perhaps he tried to monger the wrong girl (i.e. deceiving a virgin) and an angry Flip father popped a cap in his ass.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby MarcosZeitola » December 11th, 2014, 8:39 am

Aids?
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2033
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby publicduende » December 11th, 2014, 8:54 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Aids?


Funny you say that. When I was in Davao I learned that Davao City and surrounding areas rank no. 5 in terms of AIDS cases in the Philippines.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3000
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » December 11th, 2014, 11:42 pm

publicduende wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Aids?


Funny you say that. When I was in Davao I learned that Davao City and surrounding areas rank no. 5 in terms of AIDS cases in the Philippines.


Its a large city so it should be number 5.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby Will N. Dowd » December 12th, 2014, 8:30 pm

My god some other members think I'm stupid don't they?
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 526
Joined: June 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am
Location: Never Land

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » December 12th, 2014, 10:30 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:My god some other members think I'm stupid don't they?


You change hotels every week? :shock:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby Will N. Dowd » December 15th, 2014, 10:25 pm

I didn't stay at a hotel. It was an apartelle, and I stayed there the whole time. Only got caught once arriving at my place with 1 girl while another was waiting for me unnanounced. Had a few close calls though, and had a few cases where I had made plans with a girl for the next day, without knowing the girl from the previous day would still be with me. I decided just to play it cool and tell the girl arriving another girl was there too. Never caused me problems, in fact some of the girls ended up being friends. I always told every girl I met we were only friends, because after I leave I don't do long distance relationships and they will probably find some other guy anyways. I'm not stupid, even though other members obviously think I am.
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 526
Joined: June 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am
Location: Never Land

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » December 15th, 2014, 10:29 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:I didn't stay at a hotel. It was an apartelle, and I stayed there the whole time. Only got caught once arriving at my place with 1 girl while another was waiting for me unnanounced. Had a few close calls though, and had a few cases where I had made plans with a girl for the next day, without knowing the girl from the previous day would still be with me. I decided just to play it cool and tell the girl arriving another girl was there too. Never caused me problems, in fact some of the girls ended up being friends. I always told every girl I met we were only friends, because after I leave I don't do long distance relationships and they will probably find some other guy anyways. I'm not stupid, even though other members obviously think I am.



After you leave, you leaving the country?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby Will N. Dowd » December 15th, 2014, 11:35 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:I didn't stay at a hotel. It was an apartelle, and I stayed there the whole time. Only got caught once arriving at my place with 1 girl while another was waiting for me unnanounced. Had a few close calls though, and had a few cases where I had made plans with a girl for the next day, without knowing the girl from the previous day would still be with me. I decided just to play it cool and tell the girl arriving another girl was there too. Never caused me problems, in fact some of the girls ended up being friends. I always told every girl I met we were only friends, because after I leave I don't do long distance relationships and they will probably find some other guy anyways. I'm not stupid, even though other members obviously think I am.



After you leave, you leaving the country?


Once I've left, I can't leave again!

Do you mean will I go back again? Yes of course. I can sleep with many young attractive girls in a tropical country where I can speak English and spend little money living comfortably.
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 526
Joined: June 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am
Location: Never Land

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby Ghost » December 16th, 2014, 2:50 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:My god some other members think I'm stupid don't they?


It is not the most unreasonable assumption.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby Will N. Dowd » December 17th, 2014, 7:59 am

Don't judge someone until you meet them in person and see how they are in real life. Everyone's experiences will be different abroad. It doesn't really matter what I or anyone else posts here, because until you hang out with them and see how they look and behave will you really know them.
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 526
Joined: June 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am
Location: Never Land

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby Ghost » December 18th, 2014, 6:32 am

Yet posting online allows you to speak your true thoughts without a filter; in some ways, what one says online is more authentic than anything they would say in real life.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » December 18th, 2014, 10:00 am

why did you go back home will? A paradise doesn't need no break. Have you considered other countries where the women are prettier or where you just want to have an adventure of seeing a different place for a change like china or vietnam or something? For me plopping myself in sexpat central AKA phil can get a bit old. Im definitely gonna check out another country next time I fly i dont want to keep seeing the same place over and over thats just stale. Im not even sure if im in a hurry to go back to traveling cause im not sure there is a country that will suit my needs in terms of women. Chinese and korean and viet women are better but their personalities suck (no passion, money driven, zombies).
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby Winston » December 18th, 2014, 12:30 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I wonder if he is still enjoying his paradise or if reality has set in. A sexpat like him will only be on a crash course to destruction. :lol:


You're just jealous and envious that he did a lot better than you did and banged a lot more women than you did, all without lying about his income or telling forum members that he made 25,000 dollars a month online while posting in this forum all day.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24680
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests