Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What happened to Will N Dowd?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:24 am

I wonder if he is still enjoying his paradise or if reality has set in. A sexpat like him will only be on a crash course to destruction. :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: What happened to Will N Dowd?

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:51 am

Perhaps he tried to monger the wrong girl (i.e. deceiving a virgin) and an angry Flip father popped a cap in his ass.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:39 am

Aids?
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:54 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Aids?

Funny you say that. When I was in Davao I learned that Davao City and surrounding areas rank no. 5 in terms of AIDS cases in the Philippines.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:42 pm

publicduende wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Aids?

Funny you say that. When I was in Davao I learned that Davao City and surrounding areas rank no. 5 in terms of AIDS cases in the Philippines.

Its a large city so it should be number 5.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:30 pm

My god some other members think I'm stupid don't they?
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:My god some other members think I'm stupid don't they?

You change hotels every week? :shock:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:25 pm

I didn't stay at a hotel. It was an apartelle, and I stayed there the whole time. Only got caught once arriving at my place with 1 girl while another was waiting for me unnanounced. Had a few close calls though, and had a few cases where I had made plans with a girl for the next day, without knowing the girl from the previous day would still be with me. I decided just to play it cool and tell the girl arriving another girl was there too. Never caused me problems, in fact some of the girls ended up being friends. I always told every girl I met we were only friends, because after I leave I don't do long distance relationships and they will probably find some other guy anyways. I'm not stupid, even though other members obviously think I am.
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:I didn't stay at a hotel. It was an apartelle, and I stayed there the whole time. Only got caught once arriving at my place with 1 girl while another was waiting for me unnanounced. Had a few close calls though, and had a few cases where I had made plans with a girl for the next day, without knowing the girl from the previous day would still be with me. I decided just to play it cool and tell the girl arriving another girl was there too. Never caused me problems, in fact some of the girls ended up being friends. I always told every girl I met we were only friends, because after I leave I don't do long distance relationships and they will probably find some other guy anyways. I'm not stupid, even though other members obviously think I am.

After you leave, you leaving the country?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:35 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:I didn't stay at a hotel. It was an apartelle, and I stayed there the whole time. Only got caught once arriving at my place with 1 girl while another was waiting for me unnanounced. Had a few close calls though, and had a few cases where I had made plans with a girl for the next day, without knowing the girl from the previous day would still be with me. I decided just to play it cool and tell the girl arriving another girl was there too. Never caused me problems, in fact some of the girls ended up being friends. I always told every girl I met we were only friends, because after I leave I don't do long distance relationships and they will probably find some other guy anyways. I'm not stupid, even though other members obviously think I am.

After you leave, you leaving the country?

Once I've left, I can't leave again!

Do you mean will I go back again? Yes of course. I can sleep with many young attractive girls in a tropical country where I can speak English and spend little money living comfortably.
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:50 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:My god some other members think I'm stupid don't they?

It is not the most unreasonable assumption.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:59 am

Don't judge someone until you meet them in person and see how they are in real life. Everyone's experiences will be different abroad. It doesn't really matter what I or anyone else posts here, because until you hang out with them and see how they look and behave will you really know them.
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:32 am

Yet posting online allows you to speak your true thoughts without a filter; in some ways, what one says online is more authentic than anything they would say in real life.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:00 am

why did you go back home will? A paradise doesn't need no break. Have you considered other countries where the women are prettier or where you just want to have an adventure of seeing a different place for a change like china or vietnam or something? For me plopping myself in sexpat central AKA phil can get a bit old. Im definitely gonna check out another country next time I fly i dont want to keep seeing the same place over and over thats just stale. Im not even sure if im in a hurry to go back to traveling cause im not sure there is a country that will suit my needs in terms of women. Chinese and korean and viet women are better but their personalities suck (no passion, money driven, zombies).
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:30 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I wonder if he is still enjoying his paradise or if reality has set in. A sexpat like him will only be on a crash course to destruction. :lol:

You're just jealous and envious that he did a lot better than you did and banged a lot more women than you did, all without lying about his income or telling forum members that he made 25,000 dollars a month online while posting in this forum all day.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussions