Should we bring Repatriate back?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should we bring Repatriate back?

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes: 11
The
Junior Poster

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Post by The »

Winston wrote:
The wrote:The vote is final: 63%-38% IN FAVOR of Repatriate coming back to the forum.....The people have spoken, please re-instate him....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Reinstate him so I have to friggin WASTE time again answering his LIES and PARANOID DELUSIONS?! Why? Are you out of your friggin mind?! No way jose!

You haven't given any good reason to do so. Besides, he's already been executed.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=24915
I guess the peoples voices wont be heard after all....So much for "freedom".... :roll:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To Repatriate:

If you are reading this or lurking in the forum, I want to ask, are your problems solved? Are you less toxic now? Are you in control of your mind and life now? If so, I may consider letting you rejoin us IF you PROMISE not to insult or attack anyone here. Last time you went out of control and berzerk. So if you ever return, you would be under strict probation to never insult, mock or bully anyone here. Can you handle that?

I know that life has ups and downs, and when you were here blasting people and out of control, clearly you were in a down stage of life and very unhappy. That's why I'm asking if you are back to normal or at an up stage now. If so, and you can control yourself and promise to not mock anyone, we can consider letting you back in on a probation period.

I know you were executed by a British Redcoat firing squad when I banned you. But I may be able to use magic spells to revive you from the dead. lol. To bring you back from Hades, so to speak. lol

If so, please email me about this. Put "From Repatriate" in the subject line so I know it's you.

Regards and Best Wishes,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Note: I've just unbanned Repatriate to give him another chance, since he made a lot of valuable posts in the past. However, he is on strict probation for good behavior and must remain civil to me and others here, if he wants to remain. I've PMed him about this too. See here:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14395&p=287057#p287057
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Note: I've just edited the poll so you can change your vote if you like. That way, we can see how many have changed their minds, if any. Since opinions are not fixed and subject to change, I think it's a good idea to set polls so that voters can chance their mind and change their vote if they want. To change your vote, simply select the other option above and click Submit vote.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Note: I've just unbanned Repatriate to give him another chance, since he made a lot of valuable posts in the past. However, he is on strict probation for good behavior and must remain civil to me and others here, if he wants to remain. I've PMed him about this too. See here:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14395&p=287057#p287057
It would be nice to have him back if he was a bit less combative in his posts. He did contribute a lot of great stuff. But I wouldn't hold my breath. He's probably gone for good.

I was just thinking about something. Wasn't he in the police academy for awhile? Imagine if he had really become a cop in the USA now that they seem to be able to shoot people with impunity under so many scenarios. With his temper, he would be a very dangerous officer to piss off. He might off people the way he aggressively banned people during his brief tenure as a mod here lol.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

He can be a bit harsh at times, but I'd really like to have Repatriate back. We'd have tons of interesting stuff to talk about. I've delved really in-depth into Thai culture and lifestyle since he left, and it would be wonderful to have serious in-depth conversations after I've been through my newbie stage in Thailand.

We don't have to make him a mod. Just make him feel welcome here. However, Winston had exposed his personal details, so that would be a bit of a problem.