Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Should we bring Repatriate back?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should we bring Repatriate back?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:39 pm

Yes
5
63%
No
3
38%
 
Total votes : 8

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Jester wrote:
The wrote:
I was surprised that Winston trolled him off...He has a very good youtube channel I think....He could have been a reputable poster here on Miserable At Home....



I didnt personally like some of Repate's posts, but my impression was that he and Winston both kind of trolled each other.

Based on that (no I havent followed the whole thing) my impression is that he should come back.


Let me spell it out with CRYSTAL CLEAR LOGIC that any average person can understand.

Basically, on this forum you only get banned for one of two reasons:

1. You constantly attack other members and use ad hominem attacks without provocation.
2. You constantly spread lies and false information about others.
And you refuse to heed warnings about either of the above.

Well that's exactly what happened to Repatriate. He broke BOTH rules above and refused to change or alter his behavior. His attacks on others, not just me, were getting more extreme and nasty. And he was spreading lies due to his paranoid delusions, wasting everyone's time in the process.

For example, Repatriate randomly claimed that MrBlueLight and Will N Dowd were the same person, without any basis. Yet their IP's did not match and their writing styles and personalities were totally different. Thus he made FALSE ASSOCIATIONS and wasted everyone's time arguing about them. And when he was moderator, he believed that groups of posters were all from one person, again without basis. Then he accused Rock of having a white superiority complex, without basis, and even challenged him to a fight. Etc.

Once he makes FALSE ASSOCIATIONS, you can't argue with him. He will spin everything against you and NEVER admit that he's wrong, even if he knows it. People like that like to demonize others and will even FABRICATE data to accuse you, if they have nothing on you. People like that are nothing but TOXIC.

Another example: Just because he heard about some scam tactics that marriage agencies use, he assumes right off the bat that Mark Davis must be one of them. He jumps to conclusions right off the bat without any objective investigation. He makes accusations from the start without basis. Thus he is prone to PARANOID DELUSIONS and is MENTALLY ILL in that regard.

Making so many false associations means you are suffering from paranoid delusions. And this led him to violate rule # 2 about spreading false info and lies about others.

So, he was GUILTY of violating BOTH forum rules repeatedly. Thus there is no question or dispute about his guilt. What more do you need?

Even Rock, Billy and others realized this and saw what he had become and that he had to be banned. We had no choice.

In addition, he ASKED to be banned remember? Read the Temporary Bans thread. Duh.

So, he was like toxic fumes here and had to be purged. Now, if you get rid of toxic fumes from the room, why would you want it back? Are you friggin insane?!?!?!?

Some of you must be demented if you think the forum is boring without a toxic poster who attacks people and spreads lies. That's sick and twisted and UPSIDE DOWN. What are you people smoking? Crack?

I'm really disappointed in you guys. All of this is simple logic that any average mature adult can understand. So why is it over your heads? WTF?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:58 am

If we were to unban Repatriate, do you think he would say, "Thank you for unbanning me?" No of course not. What does that tell you?

He is not a civilized gentlemen. He is a nasty prick and he knows it, as well as all of us. Why would you guys want such a guy around?

Tell me this. If a guy came to your house and said nasty shit about you and spoke nasty lies about you too, should you tolerate it? And if you kicked him out, would you want him back? Think about it.

We might as well invite Satan to the forum too.

You guys should be focusing on productive and constructive topics. Not starting drama threads all the time. Or else you will bring this forum into the gutter level.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:07 pm

Here's something else that's SICKENING.

When someone like Repatriate only bashes me, you guys are all fine with that. But once he starts bashing and attacking some of you, then you guys get upset and agree that he's toxic and should be banned.

How do you explain that? Why is it ok for someone to bash Winston but not anyone else?

The only explanations I can think of is:

- You are all ego driven and don't care about injustice unless it happens to you.
- You hate Winston subconsciously and enjoy seeing him bashed.
- You see Winston as a punching bag with a victim vibe, so subconsciously you enjoy seeing people bash him. It brings out the "bully" in you. Even Winston's own friends like to bully him. Why?

What other explanations are there?

Also consider this. Many of you called for "The" to be banned cause he attacked a lot of you. Well what if he ONLY attacked Winston but not anyone else? Would you call for him to be banned? Probably not right? Would that be ok because attacking Winston is justified since Winston deserves it, and thus every attack and criticism of Winston, even if UNTRUE, is ok?

Is that your position? Is that true? Is that the case?

Please answer these questions WITHOUT twisting or dodging these questions. These questions reveal your HYPOCRISY and DOUBLE STANDARDS without a doubt! These questions have NAILED you! BUSTED!
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby Rock » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:52 pm

Winston wrote:Here's something else that's SICKENING.

When someone like Repatriate only bashes me, you guys are all fine with that. But once he starts bashing and attacking some of you, then you guys get upset and agree that he's toxic and should be banned.

How do you explain that? Why is it ok for someone to bash Winston but not anyone else?

The only explanations I can think of is:

- You are all ego driven and don't care about injustice unless it happens to you.
- You hate Winston subconsciously and enjoy seeing him bashed.
- You see Winston as a punching bag with a victim vibe, so subconsciously you enjoy seeing people bash him. It brings out the "bully" in you. Even Winston's own friends like to bully him. Why?

What other explanations are there?

Also consider this. Many of you called for "The" to be banned cause he attacked a lot of you. Well what if he ONLY attacked Winston but not anyone else? Would you call for him to be banned? Probably not right? Would that be ok because attacking Winston is justified since Winston deserves it, and thus every attack and criticism of Winston, even if UNTRUE, is ok?

Is that your position? Is that true? Is that the case?

Please answer these questions WITHOUT twisting or dodging these questions. These questions reveal your HYPOCRISY and DOUBLE STANDARDS without a doubt! These questions have NAILED you! BUSTED!


Winston, I guess you're a fun guy to pick-on, lol. That's part of your appeal, just like Charlie Brown. Maybe that's part of the reason your forum attracted attention and traffic. In the earlier days when you involved your personal life and drama, it generated a lot of lively discussions. Remember, you even had a whole Wu Bashing section for awhile. That was a riot for some lol. Consider, even some comedians got popular through self-depreciating humor such Rodney Dangerfield or Joan Rivers.

Most people have an ego, often a fragile one. They can laugh when others are the butt of jokes, especially characters like you. But if they become the victim, then it's no longer funny and they may get sensitive and take offense. Anger and arguments ensue. It's human nature for most I guess.

Repatriate was a very valuable poster at times but you're right, he seemed to have a mean side to him. It's really a shame that we can't take his good side and eliminate the bad. Perhaps in time, he'll learn. He's not young so its about time.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Here's something else that's SICKENING.

When someone like Repatriate only bashes me, you guys are all fine with that. But once he starts bashing and attacking some of you, then you guys get upset and agree that he's toxic and should be banned.

How do you explain that? Why is it ok for someone to bash Winston but not anyone else?

The only explanations I can think of is:

- You are all ego driven and don't care about injustice unless it happens to you.
- You hate Winston subconsciously and enjoy seeing him bashed.
- You see Winston as a punching bag with a victim vibe, so subconsciously you enjoy seeing people bash him. It brings out the "bully" in you. Even Winston's own friends like to bully him. Why?

What other explanations are there?

Also consider this. Many of you called for "The" to be banned cause he attacked a lot of you. Well what if he ONLY attacked Winston but not anyone else? Would you call for him to be banned? Probably not right? Would that be ok because attacking Winston is justified since Winston deserves it, and thus every attack and criticism of Winston, even if UNTRUE, is ok?

Is that your position? Is that true? Is that the case?

Please answer these questions WITHOUT twisting or dodging these questions. These questions reveal your HYPOCRISY and DOUBLE STANDARDS without a doubt! These questions have NAILED you! BUSTED!


Winston, I guess you're a fun guy to pick-on, lol. That's part of your appeal, just like Charlie Brown. Maybe that's part of the reason your forum attracted attention and traffic. In the earlier days when you involved your personal life and drama, it generated a lot of lively discussions. Remember, you even had a whole Wu Bashing section for awhile. That was a riot for some lol. Consider, even some comedians got popular through self-depreciating humor such Rodney Dangerfield or Joan Rivers.

Most people have an ego, often a fragile one. They can laugh when others are the butt of jokes, especially characters like you. But if they become the victim, then it's no longer funny and they may get sensitive and take offense. Anger and arguments ensue. It's human nature for most I guess.

Repatriate was a very valuable poster at times but you're right, he seemed to have a mean side to him. It's really a shame that we can't take his good side and eliminate the bad. Perhaps in time, he'll learn. He's not young so its about time.


You are right. But what is it about me that makes me fun to pick on? Is it my looks, personality or vibe? Or luck and karma?

I think the funniest guy who picks on himself with self-deprecating humor is Woody Allen. If you watch his films from the 1970's, he makes fun of his bad luck and Charlie Brown luck and Murphy's Law and suffering. You should watch some of them. They are hilarious, yet witty and philosophical.

Yes you are right that it's human nature to laugh when others are picked on, but not yourself. But I would have thought that mature men with wisdom and experience like Jester and Rock would be above that. Very odd.

Human nature is very HYPOCRITICAL, no doubt.

It's hard for people to change. But people have to want to change. Repatriate is not going to change unless he wants to and starts asking people "What can I do to change? What is wrong with me? I need advice." But he never asks questions like that of course.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby The » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:38 pm

I think the people have spoken...They want him back....Bring Repatriate back....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby Jester » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:49 am

Rock wrote:
Jester wrote:
The wrote:
I was surprised that Winston trolled him off...He has a very good youtube channel I think....He could have been a reputable poster here on Miserable At Home....



I didnt personally like some of Repate's posts, but my impression was that he and Winston both kind of trolled each other.

Based on that (no I havent followed the whole thing) my impression is that he should come back.


The post you quoted is about Winston trolling off AIB, not Repat! Maybe you should follow the whole thing before stating your impression lol.


I misunderstood The's reference I guess, and speaking of AIB, Winston DEFINITELY trolled Scott Mallon (AIB) off. He (Scott) was touchy and cantankerous, but ain't we all?

Re Repat, I do rememember disliking some of his posts -- but also couldnt figure out why he got under Winstons skin SO MUCH. Is RePat an Asian-Am? I guess from his handle,probably he is. It sems that a majority of flame battles here are between Asians and Asians, or Blacks and Blacks. (e I am recalling 2-3 years back maybe).

Back to the point here.... I guess SOME of the things that send members, and Winston, over the top on quasi-trolls is impolite or gossippy PM's. I dont play in that arena, Rock, so it may well be that I do NOT have access to all the data.

I remember some of that was going on in the days of Ginger and her alleged alter ego, for example. PM's a plenty.

Maybe we need a rule, no arguing with a guy via PM? For me, I like to see things on the open forum, unless personal info or contact info is being revealed.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby Jester » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:00 am

Winston my brother you sent me THREE PM's IN A ROW regarding this thread.

You are going all Angry Asian on us here.

Where is LoneYakuza? You and he could make a last stand together.

OK practical advice:

I THINK you're in Taiwan now, but not sure. So...

I wrote you a long post about exorcising demons, getting prayed over, finding a church, etc. If you are in Taiwan or Phils that should be a piece of cake to find good people in a good congregation.

If you are in the Philippines they have all the churches, plus they also have Pranic Healing there, that will give instant relief.

Or if in Vegas, PM me and I can prescribe herbal remedies you can get at Whole Foods or Wild Oats or whatever Big Box is near you there.

Chill, chill, chill.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:23 am

Jester wrote:Winston my brother you sent me THREE PM's IN A ROW regarding this thread.

You are going all Angry Asian on us here.

Where is LoneYakuza? You and he could make a last stand together.

OK practical advice:

I THINK you're in Taiwan now, but not sure. So...

I wrote you a long post about exorcising demons, getting prayed over, finding a church, etc. If you are in Taiwan or Phils that should be a piece of cake to find good people in a good congregation.

If you are in the Philippines they have all the churches, plus they also have Pranic Healing there, that will give instant relief.

Or if in Vegas, PM me and I can prescribe herbal remedies you can get at Whole Foods or Wild Oats or whatever Big Box is near you there.

Chill, chill, chill.



winston doesn't have any demons cause he is a born again christian. He is saved by Grace a free gift that most of you guys are too prideful to attempt to get and try to instead work yourself to heaven which is a damnable heresy. if indeed his original conversion as a kid was genuine.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:42 am

Winston wrote:Here's something else that's SICKENING.

When someone like Repatriate only bashes me, you guys are all fine with that. But once he starts bashing and attacking some of you, then you guys get upset and agree that he's toxic and should be banned.

How do you explain that? Why is it ok for someone to bash Winston but not anyone else?

The only explanations I can think of is:

- You are all ego driven and don't care about injustice unless it happens to you.
- You hate Winston subconsciously and enjoy seeing him bashed.
- You see Winston as a punching bag with a victim vibe, so subconsciously you enjoy seeing people bash him. It brings out the "bully" in you. Even Winston's own friends like to bully him. Why?

What other explanations are there?

Also consider this. Many of you called for "The" to be banned cause he attacked a lot of you. Well what if he ONLY attacked Winston but not anyone else? Would you call for him to be banned? Probably not right? Would that be ok because attacking Winston is justified since Winston deserves it, and thus every attack and criticism of Winston, even if UNTRUE, is ok?

Is that your position? Is that true? Is that the case?

Please answer these questions WITHOUT twisting or dodging these questions. These questions reveal your HYPOCRISY and DOUBLE STANDARDS without a doubt! These questions have NAILED you! BUSTED!


I haven't been following the banning of Repatriate. If you ban somebody, just ignore them. Simple as that. Delete his post of you don't like what he said.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby The » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:02 am

WorldTraveler wrote:
I haven't been following the banning of Repatriate. If you ban somebody, just ignore them. Simple as that. Delete his post of you don't like what he said.


Nah, thats too easy...Winston would rather post a bunch of blah, blah, blah than to do what you suggested.....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby Jester » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:56 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:

winston doesn't have any demons cause he is a born again christian. He is saved by Grace a free gift that most of you guys are too prideful to attempt to get and try to instead work yourself to heaven which is a damnable heresy. if indeed his original conversion as a kid was genuine.


WW is the living proof that Salvation inaugurates a journey. The complacency engendered by doctrinaire Evangelicals is toxic.

Faith without works is dead.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:21 am

Jester wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

winston doesn't have any demons cause he is a born again christian. He is saved by Grace a free gift that most of you guys are too prideful to attempt to get and try to instead work yourself to heaven which is a damnable heresy. if indeed his original conversion as a kid was genuine.


WW is the living proof that Salvation inaugurates a journey. The complacency engendered by doctrinaire Evangelicals is toxic.

Faith without works is dead.



it is dead in the eyes of showing an example to other men but in the eyes of God he knows your faith and heart. Works justify to man but its filthy rags in the sight of God and doesn't get you to heaven. Of course pharisees and boasters like you think otherwise. But we know where they are headed a hot place. but it exists if there was genuine trust in God through faith alone, which you dont have so can't be saved. IF it didn't the bible would say "does not exist". If your dog is dead it still exists. Watch steven anderson youtube videos he goes in depth that proves that. In that one verse they wantedt o justify their works to God and he said depart from them he NEVER knew them cause like you they trusted their works and therefore will go to hell. Most people will go to hell cause they think their works will make them worthy to heaven. Faith plus works is not grace.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby The » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:28 am

The vote is final: 63%-38% IN FAVOR of Repatriate coming back to the forum.....The people have spoken, please re-instate him....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:38 pm

The wrote:The vote is final: 63%-38% IN FAVOR of Repatriate coming back to the forum.....The people have spoken, please re-instate him....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


Reinstate him so I have to friggin WASTE time again answering his LIES and PARANOID DELUSIONS?! Why? Are you out of your friggin mind?! No way jose!

You haven't given any good reason to do so. Besides, he's already been executed.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=24915
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drronnie, Kradmelder, yick and 3 guests