What Countries Do You Want to Visit?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

What Countries Do You Want to Visit?

Post by zacb »

For me:
Panama
Vietnam
Thailand
Indonesia
Chile
Brazil
Colombia
Paraguay
Cuba
Mexico
Malaysia
Uae
Turkey
Georgia
Russia
Rwanda
South Africa
Angola
Botswana
Cambodia
Bahamas
Bermuda
Philippines
Germany
Netherlands
Puerto Rico
Monaco
Singapore
China
Switzerland

How about yous?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What Countries Do You Want to Visit?

Post by droid »

China (again) (might end up staying....?)
Vietnam
Philippines
Japan
Korea
Russia
Ukraine
Belarus
Latvia
Poland
Germany (again)
Slovakia (again)

That's pretty much my route, hoping my stash lasts that long. I'd love to have a wife on each of those countries :roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Rumaaa
Freshman Poster

Post by Rumaaa »

Being a tourist I love travelling. I explore numerous countries from around the world. Here I will definitely tell you a list of countries that is lies at the top of the bucket list like Japan, USA, Germany, Malaysia, Turkey, South Africa etc…
I ask to both of you guys Where do you plan to visit on the New year.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I have been quite everywhere in Europe and Asia, also made some visits to USA/Canada.

Still totally missing on my travel list are destinations in Africa and Latin America. However my present location, Japan, is not really a good point for starting such a journey, maybe later after retirement.

I have my second home in Thailand and also a fosterdaughter in Philippines. For sure we will be out of Japan during Christmas/NewYear for 3 weeks vacation.

We will be in Thailand in our own rooms, and maybe will consider a short trip to either Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar...
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

primarily indonesia and philippines but id like to also check out india and vietnam . on the fence about thailand and cambodia ill probably skip them since there is nothing that they offer except a bunch of sexpats.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Yohan wrote:I have been quite everywhere in Europe and Asia, also made some visits to USA/Canada.

Still totally missing on my travel list are destinations in Africa and Latin America. However my present location, Japan, is not really a good point for starting such a journey, maybe later after retirement.

I have my second home in Thailand and also a fosterdaughter in Philippines. For sure we will be out of Japan during Christmas/NewYear for 3 weeks vacation.

We will be in Thailand in our own rooms, and maybe will consider a short trip to either Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar...

how was your stay in india?
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Post by Nami321 »

I want to visit these countries that the names are:
France
Turkey
England
China
Cuba
Mexico
Malaysia