Is the West Afraid of Islam?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is the West Afraid of Islam?

Post by Yohan »

Anatol wrote: Stop spreading lies, american fatboy. Iran has so many females in college and even women in the police. It is feminist.
I am not from USA, and I am not overweight. What about you, Anatol? From where are you?

Yes, Iran is known to have many females in universities, who wants an idiot as his wife?

True, in Iran women are also working with the police, ambulance and fire department, what is wrong with that?
Women also need sometimes help, and female services are the answer for that in Iran.

FYI, study of feminism is outlawed in Iranian schools for both, men and women.

Iran is not a rich country, but it has almost 80 million people, their land is not so small. Unlike Afghanistan, Iraq and similar places, it is quite a safe place, free of war-like activities.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The wrote:The rise of Nationalism in Germany with 15,000 in Dresden protesting Islamisation....
Like I mentioned in a previous post, expect the rise of far right nationalist parties gaining power particularly in Germany, UK, Holland, Sweden....
It's not only in Germany - also Switzerland, Austria and some other countries in Europe consider laws to protect their own traditions.

There are simply said, too many immigrants from everywhere, it's not only about Islam.

In Central Europe, my native place, most Muslim immigrants are from Eastern Europe and Turkey, many of them or at least their children born in Central Europe - they do not show up with 'radical' ideas, like to cover women totally up to make them 'invisible'.

However there are many others coming into Europe and to Northern America as well, with very violent and demanding behavior, somewhere from various parts of Africa and Near and Middle East - many of them so-called criminal-tourists or economic refugees - but sorry, we cannot accept everybody, and if you do not want to live like it is expected in the Western world, then go back to where you come from.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Anatol wrote:
Islam is nearly dead ~ only remaining TRUE Islamic nations are Iraq, parts of Syria, parts of Pakistan and most of Afghanistan.
http://news.yahoo.com/pakistan-taliban- ... 53239.html

Pakistan minister: 84 dead in Taliban attack
PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP) — A top Pakistani official says that 84 students have been killed in a Taliban attack on a military-run school in the northwestern city of Peshawar.

Pervez Khattak, the chief minister of the province where the attack is underway, says that roughly the same number of students have been wounded.

According to Khattak, the 84 killed in the Tuesday attack were all "children" but hospital officials earlier said at least one of the fatalities was a teacher and one security official were also among the dead.

Khattak says the fighting is still unfolding at the school.
I wonder if there is any comment from Anatol...
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Yohan wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Islam is nearly dead ~ only remaining TRUE Islamic nations are Iraq, parts of Syria, parts of Pakistan and most of Afghanistan.
http://news.yahoo.com/pakistan-taliban- ... 53239.html

Pakistan minister: 84 dead in Taliban attack
PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP) — A top Pakistani official says that 84 students have been killed in a Taliban attack on a military-run school in the northwestern city of Peshawar.

Pervez Khattak, the chief minister of the province where the attack is underway, says that roughly the same number of students have been wounded.

According to Khattak, the 84 killed in the Tuesday attack were all "children" but hospital officials earlier said at least one of the fatalities was a teacher and one security official were also among the dead.

Khattak says the fighting is still unfolding at the school.
I wonder if there is any comment from Anatol...
It was in the wrong place ~ hopefully all feminist-infested places will be erased from the globe in a war with the Taliban.

{(Spits on feminism [women's education, women's jobs, women's sports] in front of member Yohan)}................this is for being its friend, you mentally-sick american fool!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Anatol wrote: It was in the wrong place ~ hopefully all feminist-infested places will be erased from the globe in a war with the Taliban.

{(Spits on feminism [women's education, women's jobs, women's sports] in front of member Yohan)}................this is for being its friend, you mentally-sick american fool!
Anatol, I think, you should report to the next mental hospital, you are seriously ill.
Last edited by Yohan on December 16th, 2014, 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Yohan wrote:
Anatol wrote: It was in the wrong place ~ hopefully all feminist-infested places will be erased from the globe in a war with the Taliban.

Anatol, I think, you should report to the next mental hospital.

You are the one who belongs in a mental asylum. You and your country U.S.A. should have a wall built around it for crimes against humanity ~ feminism is the greatest crime against humanity and your sick nation should be on trial by the world.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Anatol wrote: You are the one who belongs in a mental asylum. You and your country U.S.A. should have a wall built around it for crimes against humanity ~ feminism is the greatest crime against humanity and your sick nation should be on trial by the world.
I am not a psychiatrist, I cannot help you.

You are an idiot, the Taliban from Afghanistan are killing Pakistani children and you are accusing USA for crimes against humanity?

Anatol, do you not understand? I am not living in the USA, I am not an US-citizen and I am not an expat working for any company from USA.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Yohan wrote:
Anatol wrote: You are the one who belongs in a mental asylum. You and your country U.S.A. should have a wall built around it for crimes against humanity ~ feminism is the greatest crime against humanity and your sick nation should be on trial by the world.
I am not a psychiatrist, I cannot help you.

You are an idiot, the Taliban from Afghanistan are killing Pakistani children and you are accusing USA for crimes against humanity?

Anatol, do you not understand? I am not living in the USA, I am not an US-citizen and I am not an expat working for any company from USA.
You are a feminist who probably was born in U.S.A. and is spreading his feminist filth in other nations ~ you and U.S.A. should be locked in jail and executed for crimes against mankind. U.S.A. should be erased from the globe by a world-coalition of nations for creating feminism. It's very simple!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Anatol wrote: You are a feminist who probably was born in U.S.A. and is spreading his feminist filth in other nations ~ you and U.S.A. should be locked in jail and executed for crimes against mankind. U.S.A. should be erased from the globe by a world-coalition of nations for creating feminism. It's very simple!
I rest my case...
Xanax, please...
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Yohan wrote:
Anatol wrote: You are a feminist who probably was born in U.S.A. and is spreading his feminist filth in other nations ~ you and U.S.A. should be locked in jail and executed for crimes against mankind. U.S.A. should be erased from the globe by a world-coalition of nations for creating feminism. It's very simple!
I rest my case...
Xanax, please...

Nothing you state can change facts, fatboy. Your country is evil and should be on trial.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Yohan is from Europe, not the USA and has lived in Japan for 30+ years, according to what he posts.....
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

The wrote:Yohan is from Europe, not the USA and has lived in Japan for 30+ years, according to what he posts.....

Hello,

It doesn't matter where he is from. This man is a COMPLETE feminist and he is an immediate and complete enemy of normal males. Anti-women's rights is the FOUNDATION of manliness, not its end ~ and this fellow believes in women getting educated in colleges and equal pay for women. This makes him american. A man's VIEWS ON FEMALES are very important and anyone around the world who believes in women's rights is automatically an American because this idea originated from U.S.A. Hence, anyone who accepts it becomes a disgrace when compared to his country's male ancestors.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

I think America is also afraid of North Korea with the recent SONY hacking scandal....Imagine the uproar, if they made a movie about assassinating the USA's first black president and tried to distribute it worldwide....I bet you the USA would try everything in there power to prevent that type of film from coming out...
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

The wrote:I think America is also afraid of North Korea with the recent SONY hacking scandal....Imagine the uproar, if they made a movie about assassinating the USA's first black president and tried to distribute it worldwide....I bet you the USA would try everything in there power to prevent that type of film from coming out...
They are definitely afraid. They bang on about freedom of speech, yet when big bad North Korea or Islam is in a room, the censors go mental.

It's worse with Islam because it has infiltrated the country.
Trying to be a better man
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Break the chains wrote:
The wrote:I think America is also afraid of North Korea with the recent SONY hacking scandal....Imagine the uproar, if they made a movie about assassinating the USA's first black president and tried to distribute it worldwide....I bet you the USA would try everything in there power to prevent that type of film from coming out...
They are definitely afraid. They bang on about freedom of speech, yet when big bad North Korea or Islam is in a room, the censors go mental.

It's worse with Islam because it has infiltrated the country.
They havent infiltrated America yet....Unlike the UK or Sweden which appeases the muzzies with "no-go zones" :roll: :roll: :roll: ......Think about it...a "no-go zone" in your own country?!?!?! Da fuq outta here wit dat bullshit!!!!