Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby The » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:09 pm

Desperate 25 YR old Asian American Whore is desparate for white cock, no asians please... Shes a "Great Catch!" as she puts it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhoEg896I3k

Heres some comments on this whore:

Mr. Vees World

Great catches don't stay uncaught for too long.


Fellow HA Poster Contrarian Expatriate

She's right in that she's not "that" bad looking, but she is indeed bad looking.


Im my opinion she is a 6/10.... I would f**k her though....I would first have her titty f**k me, then f**k her anally and when Im done, throw her out like chicken scraps.... MGTOW is definitely affecting her dating pool...Useless Americunt indeed....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am







Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby Zionosis » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:10 pm

I see you are up to your typical trolling. No offense but she wouldn't fk you ugly loser.

Also she is right and I feel what she is saying but from the male perspective as well (I also look around and it seems every woman already is with a guy). I am actually surprised to see some women have this problem. Of course Asian women probably have the problem more since they want actual relationships more where as white women all go out and take turns fking the Alpha males for fun. lol

But who cares what you rate her your retard. You are probably an ugly loser and you even said Kathia Nobili was ugly and cross eyed. You are a retarded troll.



You are a retard that seems to just troll and attack any woman. The woman in the video isn't a feminist or slut or asking specifically for white c*ck you retard. Christ you are stupid.
Again this forum is going to the shi*thouse with total retard trolls like you on here. Christ this really is worse than the Paloaltoguy saga.


Either you are a troll or you are really bitter about women. You clearly seem really bitter. Maybe it's because you are unattractive and undesired. Don't hate all women just because of your own failures though.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby droid » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Clovis is really a small town AFAIK.
She does have a bit of an attitude, or at least that always comes off from the CAL accent and potty-mouthness. To her benefit she does list
what she has to offer, as opposed to just demanding, that's nice.
But I would risk to say she does not give a chance to the guys within her league(?). Also, she complains about dudes just wanting to hook up, but the general message out there has been not appear romantic in any way, so as not to appear "weak" or "needy", so everyone is just complying and acting out that part.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby MrMan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:54 pm

She didn't say anything that marked her as a whore from what I heard with my quiet speakers. And she didn't want to 'hook up' with the guys in the bar, so that may be evidence against it. She cusses in the video which is a big negative.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby The » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:22 am

Shes a whore MrMan....come on stop it...Besides look at the comments on the youtube video....sheesh....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby Anatol » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:37 am

Hello,

The member THE is correct. If you men would THINK with your minds instead of your instincts that pull you towards females, this would all be obvious ~

[~} Firstly, she's not dressed properly. No woman should dress this way in public and certainly not show herself to the world like this. The reason she's doing it is for attention. Men do this but because we want attention about the subjects we SPEAK of {(science, politics, sports)} and ours is the correct type of attention. A female does it for s****** attention. This is very wrong.

[~} Secondly her body language and the way she talks is very child-like. This is the female propensity for never growing up manifesting itself. All females were like this always but their child-like instincts were controlled by men and the female was molded into a lady, similar to how men will resort to physical aggression unless taught to be civilised and control it.

I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY ALL THE MEN KEEP FIGHTING THE OBVIOUS TRUTH. CONTROL YOUR ANIMALISTIC-URGE FOR FEMALES AND THINK RATIONALLY. IT'S NOT DIFFICULT.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby Ghost » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:46 am

Obvious skank is obvious. She looks like she has a dick count of at least 30. She's dressed like a slut, and there are plenty of clues that she is.

And that abominable valley girl voice....*shudder* Come on, Anatol, need your help with this one...

WITH THE MIGHTY ANTI-SKANK SWORD CALLED THE BLADE OF ANATOL, I HEREBY SMITE ALL VALLEY GIRLS AND THEIR ABOMINABLE SKANK VOICES UNTO OBLIVION!!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby Anatol » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:53 am

Ghost wrote:<> <>

And that abominable valley girl voice....*shudder* Come on, Anatol, need your help with this one...

WITH THE MIGHTY ANTI-SKANK SWORD CALLED THE BLADE OF ANATOL, I HEREBY SMITE ALL VALLEY GIRLS AND THEIR ABOMINABLE <> VOICES UNTO OBLIVION!!!!


I don't use colours as a joke. One has one life to live and if he wants to enjoy colours it's very good ~ actually only an IDIOTIC MAN would not enjoy colours ~ it's amazing how stupid american men are. They think being 'manly' means not using flowers or colours. Some more Spanish architecure ~ one of our GREATEST designs, by the Moors!!!!!

Image

Image
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby Ghost » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:01 am

Well, OK, at least I see the connection you're trying to make. I just don't think it carries over well to forum posting.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby Anatol » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:03 am

Ghost wrote:Well, OK, at least I see the connection you're trying to make. I just don't think it carries over well to forum posting.


Hello,

[~} You are correct! It doesn't make sense to you because the stupid Spanish men are copying American culture totally and have not brought in this Spanish trait into the forums. Otherwise, when you saw Spanish men write anything on the internet anywhere in the world, he would be IMMEDIATELY RECOGNISABLE, just like I am! Same for the Chinese, Russians and Indians. The foolish countries have jettisoned every part of their own culture.


I HAVE REPEATEDLY STATED AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO ~ IT IS NOT THAT THE AMERICAN MEN WHO ARE SO SMART. IT IS THE UNFORTUNATE FACT THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD'S MEN ARE SO STUPID.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:03 am

I got a different impression than "desperate for dick".
Plenty of the men she described on location (just looking to hook up/have fun) will provide as much dick as she wants, right now.

A woman using a line like "take me out for coffee" is not trying to score a random bang.
This is a casting call for new talent of the wallet & DNA doner kind.
Dinner whores, for the LOSS. Let 'em pay their own way. :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby Ghost » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:46 am

Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:Well, OK, at least I see the connection you're trying to make. I just don't think it carries over well to forum posting.


Hello,

[~} You are correct! It doesn't make sense to you because the stupid Spanish men are copying American culture totally and have not brought in this Spanish trait into the forums. Otherwise, when you saw Spanish men write anything on the internet anywhere in the world, he would be IMMEDIATELY RECOGNISABLE, just like I am! Same for the Chinese, Russians and Indians. The foolish countries have jettisoned every part of their own culture.


I HAVE REPEATEDLY STATED AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO ~ IT IS NOT THAT THE AMERICAN MEN WHO ARE SO SMART. IT IS THE UNFORTUNATE FACT THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD'S MEN ARE SO STUPID.


Wait, are you saying that Spanish people used to write in colorful fonts on the internet?

OK, I'll admit it, I googled about this. Didn't find anything. Really, Anatol, you just keep getting stranger and stranger. And it dilutes your message of anti-feminism. But it's your choice, as always.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby Anatol » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:59 am

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:Well, OK, at least I see the connection you're trying to make. I just don't think it carries over well to forum posting.


Hello,

[~} You are correct! It doesn't make sense to you because the stupid Spanish men are copying American culture totally and have not brought in this Spanish trait into the forums. Otherwise, when you saw Spanish men write anything on the internet anywhere in the world, he would be IMMEDIATELY RECOGNISABLE, just like I am! Same for the Chinese, Russians and Indians. The foolish countries have jettisoned every part of their own culture.


I HAVE REPEATEDLY STATED AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO ~ IT IS NOT THAT THE AMERICAN MEN WHO ARE SO SMART. IT IS THE UNFORTUNATE FACT THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD'S MEN ARE SO STUPID.


Wait, are you saying that Spanish people used to write in colorful fonts on the internet?

OK, I'll admit it, I googled about this. Didn't find anything. Really, Anatol, you just keep getting stranger and stranger. And it dilutes your message of anti-feminism. But it's your choice, as always.


Hello,

I said that Spanish males should be writing like I do ~ using multiple colours, etc. But they have chosen not to. Hence my use of colours seems unusual to you. If you saw other Spanish males do it you wouldn't think it's odd that only I do ~ you may find it odd still ~ but it would be a 'Spanish' eccentricity to you.


THE TRUE SPANIARDS WILL RULE THE EARTH!!!!! ALL MEN WHO ARE ANTI-FEMINIST WILL RULE THIS EARTH!!!! BY ALCAZAR'S WILL, I PROMISE UPON ROOTHRAA HIMSELF!!!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Zionosis wrote:I see you are up to your typical trolling. No offense but she wouldn't fk you ugly loser.

Also she is right and I feel what she is saying but from the male perspective as well (I also look around and it seems every woman already is with a guy). I am actually surprised to see some women have this problem. Of course Asian women probably have the problem more since they want actual relationships more where as white women all go out and take turns fking the Alpha males for fun. lol

But who cares what you rate her your retard. You are probably an ugly loser and you even said Kathia Nobili was ugly and cross eyed. You are a retarded troll.



You are a retard that seems to just troll and attack any woman. The woman in the video isn't a feminist or slut or asking specifically for white c*ck you retard. Christ you are stupid.
Again this forum is going to the shi*thouse with total retard trolls like you on here. Christ this really is worse than the Paloaltoguy saga.


Either you are a troll or you are really bitter about women. You clearly seem really bitter. Maybe it's because you are unattractive and undesired. Don't hate all women just because of your own failures though.


Please don't issue such ad hominem attacks and insults on other members here that are unprovoked. A warning has been issued to your account.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23599
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Desperate AW Looking for Dick

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:23 am

Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:Well, OK, at least I see the connection you're trying to make. I just don't think it carries over well to forum posting.


Hello,

[~} You are correct! It doesn't make sense to you because the stupid Spanish men are copying American culture totally and have not brought in this Spanish trait into the forums. Otherwise, when you saw Spanish men write anything on the internet anywhere in the world, he would be IMMEDIATELY RECOGNISABLE, just like I am! Same for the Chinese, Russians and Indians. The foolish countries have jettisoned every part of their own culture.


I HAVE REPEATEDLY STATED AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO ~ IT IS NOT THAT THE AMERICAN MEN WHO ARE SO SMART. IT IS THE UNFORTUNATE FACT THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD'S MEN ARE SO STUPID.


Wait, are you saying that Spanish people used to write in colorful fonts on the internet?

OK, I'll admit it, I googled about this. Didn't find anything. Really, Anatol, you just keep getting stranger and stranger. And it dilutes your message of anti-feminism. But it's your choice, as always.


Hello,

I said that Spanish males should be writing like I do ~ using multiple colours, etc. But they have chosen not to. Hence my use of colours seems unusual to you. If you saw other Spanish males do it you wouldn't think it's odd that only I do ~ you may find it odd still ~ but it would be a 'Spanish' eccentricity to you.


THE TRUE SPANIARDS WILL RULE THE EARTH!!!!! ALL MEN WHO ARE ANTI-FEMINIST WILL RULE THIS EARTH!!!! BY ALCAZAR'S WILL, I PROMISE UPON ROOTHRAA HIMSELF!!!


Ay, tu verdadero español, tu. Quizás, tu problema es que tu no aprende cualquier idiomas correctamente. Tu eres sin conexión al país que afirma, ni la idioma y la cultura.

Que es un "verdadero español" que no tiene relación a España? Nada, pero un fraude.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests