Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are there any other forums out there like this forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are there any other forums out there like this forum

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:06 am

Cornfed wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Yup I don't post so much but mainly because I'm working in a soul destroying job in Farangland.

Me too. Life sucks, so that tends to limit your perspective, but I still try to make time for posts.

To both of you guys, I know just how you feel. I've had one of those long day soul crushing jobs back in the USA now for several years. Stay in touch and maybe we can all be in the same country the same time in the future. I also would like to start a thread for travel buddies. When I was between jobs I had some places I wanted to travel, but it would have only cost half the price if I had a person to share expenses with.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:15 am

Jester, this was a very good post identifying who is providing what kind of information. Many people aren't traveling and that is a problem. Then there is a second group of people who claim they've been to many countries but I doubt them, because they never post anything useful or specific. I see the interest in travel waning on the Roosh V Forum too He used to have 50% of the post about travel. Now it is only about 8%. Naughty Nomad's Forum has only about a dozen posters too. Any ideas why so much less info on travel now?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby The » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 am

To answer the question, NO....there is no place like this forum.....
The
Junior Poster

Re: Are there any other forums out there like this forum?

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:05 am

OP,
If you don't like the discussions here in this forum, you can always try our HA Facebook group. There are almost a thousand members there now, and the group there seems to be comprised of different people than the group here. Try it out and see if you like it better. You can check the latest posts on our HA Facebook group here:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/86597977757/
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:07 am

The wrote:To answer the question, NO....there is no place like this forum.....

Winston is our mascot. No one can replicate this.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:59 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
The wrote:To answer the question, NO....there is no place like this forum.....

Winston is our mascot. No one can replicate this.

+1. That's right. No one can take my place. Just like no one can take the place of Bruce Lee. Some people are one of a kind. There is only one Winston Wu. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:55 am

Winston wrote:+1. That's right. No one can take my place. Just like no one can take the place of Bruce Lee. Some people are one of a kind. There is only one Winston Wu. lol

Your right, there is only one Winston Wu. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are there any other forums out there like this forum?

Postby mahadeveshwara » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:03 am

mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:29 am

WorldTraveler wrote:Jester, this was a very good post identifying who is providing what kind of information. Many people aren't traveling and that is a problem. Then there is a second group of people who claim they've been to many countries but I doubt them, because they never post anything useful or specific. I see the interest in travel waning on the Roosh V Forum too He used to have 50% of the post about travel. Now it is only about 8%. Naughty Nomad's Forum has only about a dozen posters too. Any ideas why so much less info on travel now?

WT, thanks for posing the question (the "elephant in the room" as they say) but I can offer no answer. Only conjectures;
-- a lot of men who WERE interested in going abroad have already done so, and everyone else in the USSSA is resigned to going down with the ship
-- a lot of men who have taken the red pill are busy prepping for when the SHTF, and are more about saving Mom and little sis than living their own lives and propagating their own.bloodline.
-- the "men going abroad" movement is tired of whiners, mongers and notch-counters, and is ready for something else
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions