Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Get me a jailbait girlfriend, you dogs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Get me a jailbait girlfriend, you dogs

Postby Jeremy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:59 pm

This morning I went to a hooker who advertised as 22. I was pretty excited, as I hadn't poked the pink in a while.

As soon as she opened the door, a wave of disappointment hit me. She looked OLD. Prominent nose and witch's chin, dark circles around her eyes, and turkey neck. And that's just what I could make out in the dim lighting.

Then the clothes came off. Her body fat% was about ideal. Yet her body still looked like shit compared to the image I had built up in my mind before arriving. Unsightly fupa, sagging a-cups, ass cellulite, and labia that resembled a mangled tulip.

To be clear, it's not like I wasn't able to perform with her. I still got hard and came. But the experience left me feeling empty. Maybe even a little disgusted with myself. If she were just a few years older, I doubt my body would've responded at all.

Now of course she probably shaved a few years off her real age to attract customers. But she still couldn't have been older than 28.

I find all this profoundly depressing.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Re: Get me a jailbait girlfriend, you dogs

Postby The » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:05 pm

I know this didnt happen in the US of Gay.....Where did this happen?...How disappointing, I would've declined to be honest....
The
Junior Poster

Postby droid » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:42 pm

We've told you, you have to get the hell out of the chump-zone. Of course you'll get bait-n-switched in the states as I've said many times here, sheesh.
At the very least spend that money going to TJ, where you can see the girls and be on a different environment.

This is one poster that seriously annoys me.
And of course this will fall on deaf ears and he won't even reply to anyone.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby The » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:48 pm

And good lord....She couldnt have been older than 28? Man, American women (assuming this was in America) really do hit the wall badly after 25 dramatically....
The
Junior Poster

Postby publicduende » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Sounds like the kind of stuff you can get in the UK, too. Tart card sporting "exotic Asian bombshell" for a destitute Thai mother of three with all the best bits going south...
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Jeremy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:10 pm

The wrote:And good lord....She couldnt have been older than 28? Man, American women (assuming this was in America) really do hit the wall badly after 25 dramatically....

To be fair, hitting the wall at 25 is mainly a white woman issue. Their skin is just completely different from that of ethnics.

I recently met two hot Filipina women. I was shocked to find out they were in their early 30's. Looked early 20's, even to my discriminating eye. It probably helps that they grew up here.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:28 pm

Jeremy wrote:
The wrote:And good lord....She couldnt have been older than 28? Man, American women (assuming this was in America) really do hit the wall badly after 25 dramatically....

To be fair, hitting the wall at 25 is mainly a white woman issue. Their skin is just completely different from that of ethnics.

I recently met two hot Filipina women. I was shocked to find out they were in their early 30's. Looked early 20's, even to my discriminating eye. It probably helps that they grew up here.

46 Year Old Korean Mom
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25124
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:30 am

Filipinas do not age gracefully. They are the worst of all ethnicities. The only reason why SOME do age gracefully is cause they are very petite and feminine looking and acting so it throws you off compared to a white girl who is a man in white skin but if you look closely the signs of age are very apparent much more than a white girl. Koreans and chinese do but filipinas do not. Thats why i prefer around 18 cause i want some breathing room so to speak.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby The » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:11 am

Jeremy wrote:

Black American women do not age gracefully either.....Ive seen black crack one too many times....Some just look and act old after 25-28...Plus the obesity doesnt help either....

The black american men however do fair a bit better in this regard...
The
Junior Poster

Postby ezinho » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:38 am

This is why I stick with Asians when I p4p in America. Go to an AMP or AAMP for quality. Skip the other ethnicities entirely.

For Latinas, just make a trip to TJ every now and then.
ezinho
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions