Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

20 reasons why Whineston Wu Fails with women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

20 reasons why Whineston Wu Fails with women

Postby Banano » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:07 am

Here are some of 20 reasons why Whineston Wu fails no matter where he goes

1. He looks like a Chinese taxi driver

2. Thinks he is handsome and sexy man who deserves young, sexy and skinny girls

Please add more
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: 20 reasons why Whineston Wu Fails with women

Postby The » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:07 am

He does not know how to communicate with women....Which is par for the course around these forums anyway....
The
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:54 am

The wrote:He does not know how to communicate with women....Which is par for the course around these forums anyway....

IMHO, it's not about communication, it's about being idealistic. Women are not these precious, rare coins or artifacts from some ancient civilizations.

They are like everyone else, however, given the fact that they have a v@gina, men put 'em in some sort of pedestal, instead of seeing 'em as ppl.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:55 am

Winston is the nice guy and always puts them on a pedestal. I do the same thing. Women hate that. Im slowly learning though to not be that guy. For example in that one interview he kept on giving compliments to that one girl. Even for me that was overboard i wouldn't give any probably i would just talk to her.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:07 am

I lived and China for a year and can confirm that he does in fact look like a Chinese taxi driver. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but he does.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:27 am

I dont get the taxi joke.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:40 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I dont get the taxi joke.

It's funny because it's funny. Don't over-think it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:07 am

Ghost wrote:

It's funny because it's funny. Don't over-think it.

I was just thinking it must be a china joke or something.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:13 am

It goes back 2-3 years. A few of us were posting on a thread about Taiwan. When Winston expressed frustration about being ignored by young Taiwanese women and some of us replied by saying that it might be because he looks like a middle aged Chiayi taxi driver.

When Winston read that, he went ballistic! A lot of Chinese and Taiwanese people see taxi driving as a profession for under educated blue collar simpleton types. But Winston's self perception contrasts that image sharply - intellectual, world's most free thinking asian, big picture guy, European existentialist even, man about the world, etc.

He went on a posting rampage and that attracted lots attention (people love drama lol). Repatriate responded harshly and some months later, even posted a bunch of Chinese taxi drivers and compared each to Winston highlighting the similarities.

Perhaps you can read the recent thread about bringing Repat back. In it, Winston wrote a post asking why so many here bully him and I gave a response which I think he mostly agrees with. I think the humor for some was simply getting a rise out of Winston. If it's just shopped images of hot women throwing themselves at him (ala JamesBond posts) he can laugh at that. But if you say he looks the opposite of how he sees himself, that seemed to really strike a vein before lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:20 am

Rock wrote:

It goes back 2-3 years. A few of us were posting on a thread about Taiwan. When Winston expressed frustration about being ignored by young Taiwanese women and some of us replied by saying that it might be because he looks like a middle aged Chiayi taxi driver.

When Winston read that, he went ballistic! A lot of Chinese and Taiwanese people see taxi driving as a profession for under educated blue collar simpleton types. But Winston's self perception contrasts that image sharply - intellectual, world's most free thinking asian, big picture guy, European existentialist even, man about the world, etc.

He went on a posting rampage and that attracted lots attention (people love drama lol). Repatriate responded harshly and some months later, even posted a bunch of Chinese taxi drivers and compared each to Winston highlighting the similarities.

Perhaps you can read the recent thread about bringing Repat back. In it, Winston wrote a post asking why so many here bully him and I gave a response which I think he mostly agrees with. I think the humor for some was simply getting a rise out of Winston. If it's just shopped images of hot women throwing themselves at him (ala JamesBond posts) he can laugh at that. But if you say he looks the opposite of how he sees himself, that seemed to really strike a vein before lol.

The irony is sometimes Winston bullies me LOL
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Luc Furr » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:47 am

Winston doesn't fail with women. Women fail with Winston.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:53 am

3. Winston comes across as too weak by giving too many compliments too soon( works like a charm with AC girls btw)

4. Obsessed with conspiracy theories which makes panties DRY

5. Thinks he is the most freethinking, philosophical Asian man that ever lived, self proclaimed skeptic on top of that

6. Believes its only AW who are cold, nasty and hard to sleep with, yet fails miserably in every other country he goes to

7. Built like a supersized jam donut

Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:05 am

Winston needs a mission. If he goes back to Jesus at least he will have one. Right now he is running around with his head cut off.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:58 pm

I've always liked Winston's voice. He's got a cool voice. I just thought I'd throw that in.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:42 pm

My only advice is to stop turning every new gal on the block into a plausible future soulmate.

That's Win's Achille's Heel but unlike Achilles, Win doesn't have a way of shielding himself from it. Remember, it took the help of Apollo to take down Achilles, Paris wasn't that good of a marksman :wink:
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions