Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Big Hips Means Woman Smarter... Agree?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Big Hips Means Woman Smarter... Agree?

Post by Rock » December 22nd, 2014, 5:30 am

Break the chains wrote:Fat arse just means fat arse.

How many wide-hipped Vietnamese women do you see? Viet girls are usually pretty smart. 100x smarter than most Murrikan skanks anyway.
Ha ha, same goes for majority of NE Asian women. But anyway wide hips and big ass is...sexy!

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » December 22nd, 2014, 11:21 am

They did recently do a study suggesting women with big fatty butts had smarter children because of brain development as a child from being formed in a fat A$$ butt.
Time to Hide!

newjazz
Freshman Poster

Post by newjazz » December 22nd, 2014, 9:11 pm

Ha!.....wide ass women? Love em, but as long as they are tight no sloppy out of shape bitches! Lol! As far as smarter children i dont see the connection!....

The
Junior Poster

Post by The » December 23rd, 2014, 2:14 am

newjazz wrote:Ha!.....wide a** women? Love em, but as long as they are tight no sloppy out of shape bitches! Lol! As far as smarter children i dont see the connection!....
I dont think Ive ever seen an in shape wide ass woman in America....They always have cellulite rolls and stuff.....Since Ive seen so much "phat ass" in my life, Ive totally rejected it outright....

Ava777
Freshman Poster

Post by Ava777 » August 23rd, 2018, 6:48 pm

I think, it depends on a body type. But in general, I agree. Personally I have to work hard in order to make my hips look bigger. I was lucky to find a good source that provided me with a useful information on how to get bigger hips. So, I follow the tutorials given there and I'm satisfied with the result. Of course, I also need a proper nutrition. The most great thing is that my husband really likes my new body forms :D