Evolution Debunked - Lies, Impossibility, No Proof

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Evolution Debunked

Post by Adama »

Micro-evolution is also a lie.

Bacteria adapt to antibiotics. True. But bacteria are still bacteria. Macro.

Bacteria adapt by losing information. They do not adapt by changing, updating or adding new information or protection. The ones that survive are simply the ones which were defective, but that defect becomes the norm. Micro.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I heard another great reason and logical argument about why human beings could NOT have emerged from nature or a godless evolution process alone. It goes like this:

Everything created by nature is always in harmony with nature, from plants and insects and bacteria, to animals. Nothing created by nature plunders and desecrates Mother Nature. Mankind is the only exception. Man destroys nature, plunders it, and builds artificial structures and cities over it. Therefore, mankind could not have emerged from nature alone. Man must have come from an outside force. Either that, or mankind was manipulated by an outside force so that its nature and consciousness is fundamentally different from all the rest of the life forms in nature. Remember that mankind is different from other animals in many ways. One difference is that mankind is capable of evil, cruelty and unnecessary killing and destruction, whereas all other animals and creatures created by nature are not, but instead are in harmony with nature. Something must have placed such evil traits into mankind, making humans different from the rest of nature and its offspring.

Therefore, this is a very logical argument that mankind could not have come from nature alone. Think about it. It makes perfect sense and cannot be denied. It's an inescapable conclusion.

Furthermore, mankind's genes are different from all other life forms on earth because humans have 95 percent junk DNA, which no other animal has. Therefore, the DNA of humans appear to be a hybrid of earthly primate genes and genes of unknown origin (extraterrestrial?). This again is solid physical evidence that mankind did not emerge from earthly nature alone.

What do you all think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu the ape learned to develope tools and this what you get when you graft an ape with technology.
Last edited by Moretorque on November 12th, 2015, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

jamesbond wrote: There are a lot of holes in the theory of evolution, that is why it is just called a 'theory.'
Uh, wow! Just WOW! This comment reveals a depth of scientific ignorance that is astounding!
A theory is something with very strong evidence to support it. Something that can be shown to be true over and over again.
If it didn't have very strong evidence to support it, it would be a hypothesis.
For example you may have heard of germ therory. Germs, that is bacteria, can he readily observed with a simple microscope. In addition we can easily observe the effects of bacteria, thus ot has risen to the level of a theory.
Evolution is called a theory because there is overwhelming and strong evidence to support it.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

The video is obviously meant to pander to the ignorant. I think it's irresponsible to post these kinds of silly and false videos here as the ignorant are easily fooled.
We conservatives are interested in truth, facts and critical thinking and reject revisionist history.
This is nothing more than liberal propaganda.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Farmer308 wrote:We conservatives are interested in truth, facts and critical thinking and reject revisionist history.
Surely you don't mean the right-wing ideopolitical group that believes everything wrong with the world is because god is punishing the "godless liberals". Surely the word 'conservative' doesn't mean what you think it means. You seem to have that confused with libertarians.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Blue Murder wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:We conservatives are interested in truth, facts and critical thinking and reject revisionist history.
Surely you don't mean the right-wing ideopolitical group that believes everything wrong with the world is because god is punishing the "godless liberals". Surely the word 'conservative' doesn't mean what you think it means. You seem to have that confused with libertarians.
As a conservative I am well aware of what it means to be a conservative.
Conservatives value honesty, critical thinking, personal liberty, and personal responsibility among other things.
Whoever you are talking about certainly are not actually conservatives.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Farmer308 wrote:As a conservative I am well aware of what it means to be a conservative. Conservatives value honesty, critical thinking, personal liberty, and personal responsibility among other things. Whoever you are talking about certainly are not actually conservatives.
Actually, they do not. Those are things libertarians and other "fringe groups" value. Allow me to summarise all three parties/ideologies in a nutshell.

Liberals: Ban guns, increase welfare (for the thugs, losers and drugies), legalise marijuana, more taxes (for the rich), and more roads!
Conservatives: Increase welfare (for the banks and corporations), turn the abysmal failure that is the drug war up to 11, more war, more taxes (for the 99%), more force-fed religion, and more roads!
Libertarians: Guns for law-abiding citizens, less welfare (for everyone), legalise marijuana (but don't save addicts from the consequences of their actions), taxes for the services you use (fire, EMT, police), we'll make our own roads without your help!

To be frank, if you all thought like libertarians, you wouldn't treat them with the same scorn as the liberals do. The only credit you conservatives get is that it's easier for a libertarian to get on the conservative note. No need to thank me.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Blue Murder wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:As a conservative I am well aware of what it means to be a conservative. Conservatives value honesty, critical thinking, personal liberty, and personal responsibility among other things. Whoever you are talking about certainly are not actually conservatives.
Actually, they do not. Those are things libertarians and other "fringe groups" value. Allow me to summarise all three parties/ideologies in a nutshell.

Liberals: Ban guns, increase welfare (for the thugs, losers and drugies), legalise marijuana, more taxes (for the rich), and more roads!
Conservatives: Increase welfare (for the banks and corporations), turn the abysmal failure that is the drug war up to 11, more war, more taxes (for the 99%), more force-fed religion, and more roads!
Libertarians: Guns for law-abiding citizens, less welfare (for everyone), legalise marijuana (but don't save addicts from the consequences of their actions), taxes for the services you use (fire, EMT, police), we'll make our own roads without your help!

To be frank, if you all thought like libertarians, you wouldn't treat them with the same scorn as the liberals do. The only credit you conservatives get is that it's easier for a libertarian to get on the conservative note. No need to thank me.
(shrug) I guess if you see everything through a narrow American point of view.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Blue Murder wrote: Actually, they do not. Those are things libertarians and other "fringe groups" value. Allow me to summarise all three parties/ideologies in a nutshell.

None of the issues you mentioned are even real issues in the more advanced parts of the world. I realize that America, and many second world coubtries, continue to struggle with some of these issues. They seldom occur to me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Farmer308 wrote:
jamesbond wrote: There are a lot of holes in the theory of evolution, that is why it is just called a 'theory.'
Uh, wow! Just WOW! This comment reveals a depth of scientific ignorance that is astounding!
A theory is something with very strong evidence to support it. Something that can be shown to be true over and over again.
If it didn't have very strong evidence to support it, it would be a hypothesis.
For example you may have heard of germ therory. Germs, that is bacteria, can he readily observed with a simple microscope. In addition we can easily observe the effects of bacteria, thus ot has risen to the level of a theory.
Evolution is called a theory because there is overwhelming and strong evidence to support it.
Yet this man cited evidence for the germ theory of disease but not for evolution.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Adama wrote:
Yet this man cited evidence for the germ theory of disease but not for evolution.[/quote]

Uh, no I didn't cite any evidence for germ therory. My point was not to defend evolution, but to educate the scientificly illiterate about what a therory is and what it means.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Farmer308 wrote:(shrug) I guess if you see everything through a narrow American point of view.
(shrug) I guess if you see everything through a narrow Kiwi point of view. I'm not even American you doink. Try again.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Farmer308 wrote:

Uh, no I didn't cite any evidence for germ therory. My point was not to defend evolution, but to educate the scientificly illiterate about what a therory is and what it means.
Fine then doc, by your own admission, you are just full of air. Nothing means anything. Let's not pretend that evolution has evidence to back it. Nobody can remotely cite any evidence to support it, except moths which changed color and the fact that bacteria resist antibiotics, neither of which is a change over time into a new type of organism, nor does either imply that is possible. Evolution can not be proven or even observed, because the theory states that it takes millions of years for one species to evolve into another. Therefore it isnt science, because it can not be observed. It is simply a belief.