ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Evolution Debunked - Lies, Impossibility, No Proof

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Evolution Debunked - Lies, Impossibility, No Proof

Postby Winston » October 31st, 2017, 11:53 pm

My Venetian friend alex, who is a computer genius, explained to me why Evolution is untenable and cannot work according to chance, natural selection and mutations.

[7/30, 9:46 PM] Alex From Venice: reverse engineering means to find out how something that has been made and engineered by someone, actually works, in order to be able to modify the "object" without breaking it and eventually being able to replicate it.

[7/30, 9:46 PM] Alex From Venice: genetics it's a sort of reverse engineering

[7/30, 9:47 PM] Alex From Venice: even thought it's said it's not someone that "made" the genes but they are the result of a chance

[7/30, 9:49 PM] Alex From Venice: (which is a contradiction in terms as anything that is "by chance" can't have a pattern. if there's any pattern on the result it's not "random" and "by chance" anymore)

[7/30, 9:54 PM] Alex From Venice: it's like if the lucky draw six digits result for today draw it's 123456 and the next draw it's 789012 and next it's 345678 and so on for thousands times

[7/30, 9:54 PM] Alex From Venice: who can say it's "random"???

[7/30, 9:55 PM] Alex From Venice: yet the believers in the origin of life "by chance" they say it's possible that "random" makes immense long logic patterns

[10/10, 5:09 PM] Alex From Venice: yes I've seen the whole documentary and of course, despite not surprising to me because its said exactly what I was saying and thinking twenty five years ago, I liked it and I was even thinking it would worth the effort to write Italian subtitles

[10/10, 5:09 PM] Winston: Yeah maybe you can make an italian version of it and upload it. its very irrefutable isnt it?

[10/10, 5:31 PM] Alex From Venice: yes, irrefutable to those minds who can grab the concept of complexity and it's relation to chance

[10/10, 5:31 PM] Alex From Venice: for those who have a "magic like" mindset, everything it's possible

[10/10, 5:33 PM] Alex From Venice: even that "by chance" by randomly typing on a keyboard for billions years, a full working version of windows XP source code can happen to be written
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Evolution Debunked - Lies, Impossibility, No Proof

Postby Winston » November 1st, 2017, 9:27 pm

Another documentary that shows irreconcilable discrepancies and problems in evolution.

Darwins Dilemma

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussions