Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Post by Chrissays »

@The

Lol you can go f**k yourself, too.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Chrissays wrote:"Non asian" as in not an asian woman.
So you're referring to Arab women? African women? How about Mestizo women? Which non-white, non-Asian women rejected you and your people?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The wrote:
Chrissays wrote:I love Asian women. (Domestic and foreign.. Except for the self haters, those girls can go f**k themselves).

I don't really give a shit about non asian women, because they, as a community, society, and culturally have already rejected me and "my people". Which is why it pisses me off when I see asian men approach and hit on non asians.

I think I'm becoming bitter :/
Its easy to be bitter when you have a little dick!
That comes off as a bit bitter, too. How did you come to your conclusion?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Its simple, do you love women or God more you cant love both the same. Choose. Adam chose woman and he suffered.
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Post by Chrissays »

@Gadfly

Well, I live in CA so.. Non- asian American women. I really don't know much about the world outside of America (how typical lol) but I'm referring to American women.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Hate is a strong emotion and I don't think I've ever reached those depths with women as a whole although I've felt bitter in the past which strangely made me cope with the situation more easily albeit for a short period. The trouble with harboring bitterness is that it eventually wears you down if you don't move on fairly quickly. You're beating yourself up over what? A woman who obviously wasn't worth it. It doesn't make sense.

By all means criticize women and dislike certain elements of their character but rise above the hatred because if you don't, you're letting them win. After all, the best form of revenge is said to be happiness.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I couldn't give two shits about the vast majority of them.

'Hating women' that's serial killer territory.
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Post by Masculine&Proud »

MrMan wrote:Recently, one of the posters on the forum was temporarily banned for promoting the burning of widows.

It irks me to see Feminists complain about 'misogyny' whenever a man points out the differences between men and women are the advantages of men being in charge in a relationship. It's a very over-used word by Feminists.

But I do believe that misogyny actually exists, especially after reading posts from certain posters on this forum.

So let's talk about this. Isn't it a good thing for a man to marry a woman and actually love her and want to do what is best for her? Shouldn't a single man love his mother, grandmother, aunts, sisters, and nieces? Shouldn't a married man love all those family members plus his wife and daughters?

Men are supposed to love women, protect them, guide them, and care for them. That's a good thing, and the way a man should be. Can we all agree on that?

There are posters whose words on the forum indicate that they hate women. They want to use them for sex, but actually hate women. I think the darker side of the manosphere can engender those kinds of feelings. When you look at women and only see them as valuable based on looks (1 to 10 scale), how good they are in bed, and how well they can cook, you can actually ate them but just see these traits as valuable. A man who actually loves his wife and other women is a better man than one who doesn't. Even from a selfish point of view, life is a lot more enjoyable if you actually love your wife and other women than if you don't.

Wanting to use women for sex is also unloving. If you are willing to marry a woman and take care of her for life, that can be a loving thing. But if some of the research on the manosphere is right and the more sex partners a woman has before marriage, the more likely she is to get divorced, then using a woman for sex is an unloving thing. It can hurt her in the future. You could also be giving a woman the power to kill your baby or raise your baby without you knowing it existed.

Can we all agree that it is a good thing to love women?

I think the question you need to be asking Mr.Man, especially in these disenfranchised and deceptively unequal feminist times is not "do men hate women", but why do so many "women hate men" these days? Misandry has and is being perfected to a science by the media, governments and universities, seriously. :roll:
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Post by Masculine&Proud »

Zambales wrote:Hate is a strong emotion and I don't think I've ever reached those depths with women as a whole although I've felt bitter in the past which strangely made me cope with the situation more easily albeit for a short period. The trouble with harboring bitterness is that it eventually wears you down if you don't move on fairly quickly. You're beating yourself up over what? A woman who obviously wasn't worth it. It doesn't make sense.

By all means criticize women and dislike certain elements of their character but rise above the hatred because if you don't, you're letting them win. After all, the best form of revenge is said to be happiness.

Well said and I agree with you.

The problem is the hatred and genocide of men is being put across deceptively and in a manipulative way. FEMINISTS, talk about things such as equality and affirmative gender action.

The fact is statistically men have ALWAYS had it harder then women, yet these evil bitches have made it even worse. Impossible even! Of course I/ we don't hate women, we hate these evil femmos and its hard not to hate the ones they have indoctrinated and brainwashed, because they are AGAINST us. It is what it is.