Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby Gadfly » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Moretorque wrote:That is the point, today the women have been empowered by the courts to control the men.


And if women weren't empowered by the courts, I suspect most men would still fail anyway.

Your explanation -- although true -- serves as a convenient excuse for men to avoid the truth. And the truth is that men must dominate their women.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm







Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby Moretorque » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm

I am personally waiting for both sexes to grow up, I live in a college town and this thing is becoming so stupid I welcome a reset on both sexes to try and start over.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby Wolfeye » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:30 pm

Gadfly: No, man is not supposed to be enemy to woman. It happens, sometimes it's justified, but it's not the base alignment.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby Gadfly » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Wolfeye wrote:Gadfly: No, man is not supposed to be enemy to woman. It happens, sometimes it's justified, but it's not the base alignment.


Your comment makes no sense whatsoever. It doesn't follow logically from my view of man's role towards women. But then, I've long since come to expect this kind of soft-headed, unthinking nonsense from American/western males.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby Anatol » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:17 am

starchild5 wrote:I'm from India....Actually, I made a mistake in mentioning to him about burning of widows in India during a debate sometime back and how India did not had the greatest culture and he twisted it and took it his own way.

Sati Culture was cruel, inhumane and evil. If you are a human being, you wouldn't support it. Some caste in India practiced it..NOT ALL...This anatol retard does not have a clue about India, How caste system works...how it was molded to fit the elites and make slaves.

Not everyone Practiced Sati....some did...and it was because of Greed to keep all the wealth on patriarchal side, even without Sati, women were Suppressed in India for a long time, however, during the Gupta period like 5000 years back...women were free....
The respect of women went up and down as the wealth of India changed.

Anatroll is beyond repair...don't believe what he writes...


Hello,

This is all lies! The SAHTEE was apparently proudly done in India till even 1980. I simply don't see what the problem is with burning the wife after her husband is gone from this world. You say you are an Indian man ~~ why are you so against this custom from YOUR own nation??

[~} If any man treats women as free then he is MAD! It doesn't make natural or logical sense to NOT control females. Look at females for what they are, not what they are made to be ~ They are FACTUALLY DISGUSTING creatures because they bleed out of their v***** ~~~ when comparing them to us they are a strange, creepy, nauseating creature. One doesn't hate females for this. He doesn't constantly deride females for this. But it would be very foolish and a crime towards men if we don't ask.............Why would any male give this creature equality???? It makes no sense to a normal male like I.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby MrMan » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:55 am

Anatol wrote:This is all lies! The SAHTEE was apparently proudly done in India till even 1980. I simply don't see what the problem is with burning the wife after her husband is gone from this world.


Because it's murder, and if a man is a decent human being he wants to protect his women, not murder them.

You say you are an Indian man ~~ why are you so against this custom from YOUR own nation??

Not addressed to me. But the worship of demons brings spiritual darkness to the minds of men and to society in general. It corrupts its customs.

[~} Look at females for what they are, not what they are made to be ~ They are FACTUALLY DISGUSTING creatures because they bleed out of their v***** ~~~ when comparing them to us they are a strange, creepy, nauseating creature.


Bleeding about a third of the time is a bit gross. I'll give you that. But are women disgusting creatures otherwise? Which is more disgusting, a pretty young woman, or any man? Which one do you find attractive? I'm happy to be a man, but I don't get any pleasure from looking at some hairy dude. I do get pleasure from looking at my own wife.

One doesn't hate females for this. He doesn't constantly deride females for this. But it would be very foolish and a crime towards men if we don't ask.............Why would any male give this creature equality???? It makes no sense to a normal male like I.[/b]


Based on what criteria do you define yourself as a normal male? Other male posters here don't see you or your ideas as normal.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby Anatol » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:32 pm

MrMan wrote:
Anatol wrote:This is all lies! The SAHTEE was apparently proudly done in India till even 1980. I simply don't see what the problem is with burning the wife after her husband is gone from this world.


Because it's murder, and if a man is a decent human being he wants to protect his women, not murder them.

You say you are an Indian man ~~ why are you so against this custom from YOUR own nation??

Not addressed to me. But the worship of demons brings spiritual darkness to the minds of men and to society in general. It corrupts its customs.

[~} Look at females for what they are, not what they are made to be ~ They are FACTUALLY DISGUSTING creatures because they bleed out of their v***** ~~~ when comparing them to us they are a strange, creepy, nauseating creature.


Bleeding about a third of the time is a bit gross. I'll give you that. But are women disgusting creatures otherwise? Which is more disgusting, a pretty young woman, or any man? Which one do you find attractive? I'm happy to be a man, but I don't get any pleasure from looking at some hairy dude. I do get pleasure from looking at my own wife.

One doesn't hate females for this. He doesn't constantly deride females for this. But it would be very foolish and a crime towards men if we don't ask.............Why would any male give this creature equality???? It makes no sense to a normal male like I.[/b]


Based on what criteria do you define yourself as a normal male? Other male posters here don't see you or your ideas as normal.


[~} You are a fool. The female already has so much power over males because it controls the 3-letter word. You should start behaving like a normal human being and a normal male and start exerting some power over it so that the power-balance returns to nominal between the genders. Making women into men by granting them equal rights is the MOST STUPID AND FOOLISH AND EASIEST way to give this bleeding creature 95% of the power over us while retaining only 5% power over her.


[~} As regards The Sahtee being murder, I never considered women equal. 95% of the world was like me 40 years ago. Burning females alive doesn't bother me because the PREMISE is that they are not equal human beings. They are human. But they are NOT men.


MEN LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. YOU WILL ALWAYS DEFEND FEMALES BECAUSE YOU FIND MEN PHYSICALLY REPULSIVE AND VIEW THEM AS COMPETITION FOR FEMALES. YOUR ENTIRE REASON FOR LIVING IS BASED ON HEDONISM BECAUSE OF THE 3-LETTER WORD. YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT WOMEN'S PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND WORSHIP THEM FOR IT TO THE EXTENT THAT IT GREATLY HARM YOUR FELLOW MAN. YOU ARE A DEFECTIVE MALE AND NOT WORTHY OF BEING IN THE MALE GENDER. GO AWAY ABNORMAL BOY!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby MrMan » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Anatol wrote:
The female already has so much power over males because it controls the 3-letter word. You should start behaving like a normal human being and a normal male and start exerting some power over it so that the power-balance returns to nominal between the genders.


Do you speak from experience? If you find women physically repulsive, but not men, do you have any experience with a woman controlling a man through sex? My wife isn't in control of me. She realizes that she needs to submit to me. I'm a normal man, and I enjoy sex with my wife. That's a good thing in marriage, in the proper context.

[~} As regards The Sahtee being murder, I never considered women equal. 95% of the world was like me 40 years ago. Burning females alive doesn't bother me because the PREMISE is that they are not equal human beings. They are human. But they are NOT men.[/color]


One of the other posters said you claimed to be a Christian. "Do not murder" is a command from God. That includes women. Women have souls, too. Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord."

I'd be much more concerned if the world were full of men with a psychopathic philosophy toward women that it was okay to murder them, who also thought throwing acid in the faces of males and females is a noble tradition that needs to be preserved.

If you think murdering women is acceptable, do you want to post the address of your mother, sisters, or other female family members in case there is some other person with a psychopathic tendencies on the forum? Do you care about any females in the world? Is there any woman whose life you consider worth protecting?

[color=#FF4040][b]MEN LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. YOU WILL ALWAYS DEFEND FEMALES BECAUSE YOU FIND MEN PHYSICALLY REPULSIVE AND VIEW THEM AS COMPETITION FOR FEMALES.


You make up lies. And you are twisting what I said. If some naked dude walked up to me, I'd probably find that disgusting. But I don't find men acting normal disgusting. You find women disgusting, but don't seem to find men disgusting, unless they disagree with the junk you post. Which one do you find more attractive, a man or a woman/ That's what I was getting at with my last post. If you are the asexual type. That's fine. But don't advocate murdering women.

I don't find men as competition for females. You are just making that up. It doesn't fit with anything I've said on the forum. I'm married. I have one wife. She's not out looking for men. I'm not out looking for women. We are monogamous. Men aren't competition for me. I don't mind giving younger or older unmarried men looking for wives a few tips on how to find a caring wife, though.

YOUR ENTIRE REASON FOR LIVING IS BASED ON HEDONISM BECAUSE OF THE 3-LETTER WORD.


You won't type 'sex' but you will advocate killing people. Sex isn't bad if it's in marriage, and it's okay to talk about it in a serious way. Like I said, I enjoy sex with my own wife, but it's not my 'entire reason for living.' Enjoying that aspect of life is a normal thing for a married man. If you are going to attack someone, it's pretty lame when your attacks aren't even based on reality. Your the one who mentioned women's v******s.

I actually appreciate women as human beings.

YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT WOMEN'S PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND WORSHIP THEM FOR IT TO THE EXTENT THAT IT GREATLY HARM YOUR FELLOW MAN.


That's not true, either. I appreciate that women are valuable even if men on the forum see their appearances as 1s, 2s, etc.

Don't you love your momma? Or did you? Don't you care about any sisters or aunts, or maybe a grandmother? Do you want them all to die? Are they all disgusting creatures?

I don't know if you are just making all this hateful stuff up or if you really think this way. I have a hard time seeing how someone could make this stuff up and be so consistent about it, or why. Have you ever spent any time in a mental health facility? Do you ever hear voices? I think you might benefit from going to a pastor or any Christian who has some experience casting out demons. That might really help you out. I'm serious about that, not just saying that as some kind of insult.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby Anatol » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:23 pm

MrMan wrote:
Anatol wrote:
The female already has so much power over males because it controls the 3-letter word. You should start behaving like a normal human being and a normal male and start exerting some power over it so that the power-balance returns to nominal between the genders.


Do you speak from experience? If you find women physically repulsive, but not men, do you have any experience with a woman controlling a man through sex? My wife isn't in control of me. She realizes that she needs to submit to me. I'm a normal man, and I enjoy sex with my wife. That's a good thing in marriage, in the proper context.

[~} As regards The Sahtee being murder, I never considered women equal. 95% of the world was like me 40 years ago. Burning females alive doesn't bother me because the PREMISE is that they are not equal human beings. They are human. But they are NOT men.[/color]


One of the other posters said you claimed to be a Christian. "Do not murder" is a command from God. That includes women. Women have souls, too. Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord."

I'd be much more concerned if the world were full of men with a psychopathic philosophy toward women that it was okay to murder them, who also thought throwing acid in the faces of males and females is a noble tradition that needs to be preserved.

If you think murdering women is acceptable, do you want to post the address of your mother, sisters, or other female family members in case there is some other person with a psychopathic tendencies on the forum? Do you care about any females in the world? Is there any woman whose life you consider worth protecting?

[color=#FF4040][b]MEN LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. YOU WILL ALWAYS DEFEND FEMALES BECAUSE YOU FIND MEN PHYSICALLY REPULSIVE AND VIEW THEM AS COMPETITION FOR FEMALES.


You make up lies. And you are twisting what I said. If some naked dude walked up to me, I'd probably find that disgusting. But I don't find men acting normal disgusting. You find women disgusting, but don't seem to find men disgusting, unless they disagree with the junk you post. Which one do you find more attractive, a man or a woman/ That's what I was getting at with my last post. If you are the asexual type. That's fine. But don't advocate murdering women.

I don't find men as competition for females. You are just making that up. It doesn't fit with anything I've said on the forum. I'm married. I have one wife. She's not out looking for men. I'm not out looking for women. We are monogamous. Men aren't competition for me. I don't mind giving younger or older unmarried men looking for wives a few tips on how to find a caring wife, though.

YOUR ENTIRE REASON FOR LIVING IS BASED ON HEDONISM BECAUSE OF THE 3-LETTER WORD.


You won't type 'sex' but you will advocate killing people. Sex isn't bad if it's in marriage, and it's okay to talk about it in a serious way. Like I said, I enjoy sex with my own wife, but it's not my 'entire reason for living.' Enjoying that aspect of life is a normal thing for a married man. If you are going to attack someone, it's pretty lame when your attacks aren't even based on reality. Your the one who mentioned women's v******s.

I actually appreciate women as human beings.

YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT WOMEN'S PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND WORSHIP THEM FOR IT TO THE EXTENT THAT IT GREATLY HARM YOUR FELLOW MAN.


That's not true, either. I appreciate that women are valuable even if men on the forum see their appearances as 1s, 2s, etc.

Don't you love your momma? Or did you? Don't you care about any sisters or aunts, or maybe a grandmother? Do you want them all to die? Are they all disgusting creatures?

I don't know if you are just making all this hateful stuff up or if you really think this way. I have a hard time seeing how someone could make this stuff up and be so consistent about it, or why. Have you ever spent any time in a mental health facility? Do you ever hear voices? I think you might benefit from going to a pastor or any Christian who has some experience casting out demons. That might really help you out. I'm serious about that, not just saying that as some kind of insult.


You are a woman-worshipper. An evil man. Your destruction must be done.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby MrMan » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:47 am

Anatol wrote:You are a woman-worshipper. An evil man. Your destruction must be done.


First of all, is that some kind of threat?

Secondly, let's summarize what's going on. I'm disagreeing with your ideas that women are disgusting and that it is honorable to kill widows just because their husbands are dead, and you call me evil? You are the one wanting to the women to be killed. I'm just pointing out what you are saying is bad.

You are the one promoting evil. Btw, would you say that Ted Bundy was a really good guy?
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby Anatol » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:48 am

MrMan wrote:
Anatol wrote:You are a woman-worshipper. An evil man. Your destruction must be done.


First of all, is that some kind of threat?

Secondly, let's summarize what's going on. I'm disagreeing with your ideas that women are disgusting and that it is honorable to kill widows just because their husbands are dead, and you call me evil? You are the one wanting to the women to be killed. I'm just pointing out what you are saying is bad.

You are the one promoting evil. Btw, would you say that Ted Bundy was a really good guy?


Hello,

[~} You're not Mr. Man. You're Mr. MORONIC. Go worship more women.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby MrMan » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:03 am

Anatol,

I worship God. I don't worship women. I like women. I like a lot of things God made. I like coffee and green tea, that doesn't mean I worship them. I like engaging in a conversation with men where I actually learn something (which doesn't always happen on this forum.) That doesn't mean I worship men or conversation.

I worship God. God says to love your neighbor. God wants men to be good to their wives and children (including the females) and honor their fathers and mothers (even though mothers are female.)

Do you like or love anyone? Who do you worship?

Your writings come off as the writings of someone who likes the idea of women being murdered. You don't want to end up going into a mall and killing a bunch of people, then getting shot by police, and then burning in eternity in Hell for your crimes do you? I'd rather you not experience all that or cause the suffering.

Other people on the forum recognize that your writings come off as being written by someone who is criminally insane. Some people think you are a troll, writing outlandish stuff to see people's reactions. To me, your writings are just too hateful to be a troll and just don't fit the troll mold. I think you are more likely sincere, but that you just have some really disturbed thoughts. I wouldn't be surprised if there is something demonic going on behind it whether you realize it or not.

It's not right to wish widows dead and to hate women like that.

Btw, you never answered my question about whether you hear voices. Do you?

We may disagree with some things, but if you are still around on the forum later, feel free to PM me if you ever want to repent of your sins and be reconciled to God. I will pray for you.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby Anatol » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:48 am

MrMan wrote:Anatol,

I worship God. I don't worship women. I like women. I like a lot of things God made. I like coffee and green tea, that doesn't mean I worship them. I like engaging in a conversation with men where I actually learn something (which doesn't always happen on this forum.) That doesn't mean I worship men or conversation.

I worship God. God says to love your neighbor. God wants men to be good to their wives and children (including the females) and honor their fathers and mothers (even though mothers are female.)

Do you like or love anyone? Who do you worship?

Your writings come off as the writings of someone who likes the idea of women being murdered. You don't want to end up going into a mall and killing a bunch of people, then getting shot by police, and then burning in eternity in Hell for your crimes do you? I'd rather you not experience all that or cause the suffering.

Other people on the forum recognize that your writings come off as being written by someone who is criminally insane. Some people think you are a troll, writing outlandish stuff to see people's reactions. To me, your writings are just too hateful to be a troll and just don't fit the troll mold. I think you are more likely sincere, but that you just have some really disturbed thoughts. I wouldn't be surprised if there is something demonic going on behind it whether you realize it or not.

It's not right to wish widows dead and to hate women like that.

Btw, you never answered my question about whether you hear voices. Do you?

We may disagree with some things, but if you are still around on the forum later, feel free to PM me if you ever want to repent of your sins and be reconciled to God. I will pray for you.


Hello,

[~} Everyone knows that you are against patriarchy and against the domination of females so that they are made into effeminate, normal women by men. You are the enemy. It is so simple. As for demons, these are the true EVIL things that are below ~ creations of the demented American men ~ these 'things' that you call 'women', who are men in female bodies, deserve to be exterminated from the globe. It is the most DISGUSTING thing to see masculine females. If the world is smart at all it will declare war on your evil U.S.A. without delay......



Image

Image
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby MrMan » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:52 am

Anatol wrote:[~} Everyone knows that you are against patriarchy and against the domination of females so that they are made into effeminate, normal women by men.


I'm patriarchical. I believe men should be benevolent to women, not 'dominating' them in an oppressive sense, you know, throwing battery acid on them every now and again, and burning a widow alive for kicks.

You are the enemy. It is so simple. As for demons, these are the true EVIL things that are below ~ creations of the demented American men ~ these 'things' that you call 'women', who are men in female bodies, deserve to be exterminated from the globe.


The first picture you posted is of a woman who has made her body look gross. But that doesn't mean she's committed some crime worthy of death. Your posting the stuff you do about people being killed and dying, IMO, is much worse than what she has done to her body. What's with you posting the skimpy photos? The second picture looks like women put in skimpy outfits and told to play football for some kind of erotic entertainment for men who are watching. That isn't a practical outfit for safety.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Postby Anatol » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:21 am

MrMan wrote:The first picture you posted is of a woman who has made her body look gross. But that doesn't mean she's committed some crime worthy of death. Your posting the stuff you do about people being killed and dying, IMO, is much worse than what she has done to her body. What's with you posting the skimpy photos? The second picture looks like women put in skimpy outfits and told to play football for some kind of <> entertainment for men who are watching. That isn't a practical outfit for safety.


You are a MENTALLY-SICK man. You should be put on trial for crimes against mankind for thinking that either of those photos is at all okay. Both are evil forms of females and any place that has such females and the males that support them being this way must be EXTERMINATED by the rest of the world in a legal war. This is why I think the Russian/Chinese/Indian governments and The Islamic World must immediately declare war on evil U.S.A.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: droid and 2 guests