Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do foreign women get a lot of interest on dating sites?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do foreign women get a lot of interest on dating sites?

Postby Banano » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Cupid sites, etc... I was wondering about this, did anyone test this with fake girls profile? Asian/Sth American/EE dating sites

I would imagine girls on this sites are exclusively looking for westerners of some kind but how how much interest they get?

Do guys get more messages than girls?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Do foreign women get a lot of interest on dating sites?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:00 pm

I remember on a mongering forum some guy did some test as a fake profile and he got tons of attention. I forgot which sites but i think it was filipino cupid or date in asia for filipinas. Ive pried into the dating sites of girls and they get messages but not many BUT they are barely online. if a girl is online a lot she is probably getting alot of messages.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:22 pm

The hotter the girl, the more attention she gets. That's really the only scale you need.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Banano » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:43 am

Well i know hot girls would receive heaps of attention but how about average girls and lets face it not many girls on filipino or asian sites would be considrred hot.

On western dating sites mediocre girls get 100+ messages a day.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:55 am

Banano wrote:Well i know hot girls would receive heaps of attention but how about average girls and lets face it not many girls on filipino or asian sites would be considrred hot.

On western dating sites mediocre girls get 100+ messages a day.

my gf is not "hot" but attractive in the eyes of the ating site profiles i guess and she got plenty of attention i guess. like i said it depends on how many hours they are on. if they log on for only a few minutes a day they wont get much messages but they will get some which is alot when you consider how little time they are on it.

look at all these posters they all are running through the same group of girls over and over.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:31 am

It could be a case where you get lots of attention from workers at the site who put up fake profiles with a model's picture on them until you pay the subscription, and then it goes to zero. I heard on a news piece that this has happened on 'cupid' sites.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions