Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are American Men Sex Starved?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby The » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Are the lack of good, quality dating options in America making men sex starved?
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am







Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby Ghost » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:01 am

Obviously, yes.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby The » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:09 am

A close friend of mine who is good looking, abs and a decent job is struggling with the ladies....He was hoping to have steady p***y by Christmas, but it hasnt happened....I dont know what it is....Hes not your typical HA aspurgers type....Hes very knowledgeable about certain things, yet when it comes to the ladies its a raw deal for him.... Weve actually talked at length of maybe traveling overseas together as the local women here in out town are bullshit.... but lets see how that turns out....

**But if you look at the population at large, you would think that everything is normal, when its not....Somethings wrong...
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:26 am

The weird thinga bout it like winston has said everyone knows that but no one ever admits it. Like its so obvious that the average man can't find a decent woman to bed or marry but everyone keeps pretending this illusion. Like no one cares.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby Banano » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:59 am

Everyone seems to be accepting this situation as if its the most normal thing in the world, women know they have it too easy while guys are always in process of improving themselves hoping to get dates.

Pof,badoo,cupids,tinder,instagram,fb didnt help guys at all. On surface it seems you could get in contact with plenty of women but they aint interested unless u got right look and they all seem to be falling for the same type of guy leaving vast majority of us with blue balls
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby Luc Furr » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:42 am

Yup

modern women prefer do nothing entertainers/artists and "ism" socialists, right? So long as the world of plenty exists women, entertainers, artists.... can pretend to have value. Just let the world of plenty die and dying it is.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby jamesbond » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:13 pm

American men are some of the most sex starved men on the face of the earth. Even some married men are sex starved.

Studies show that American married couples have sex the least amount of times per year than any other married couples in the world! Even married guys are hardly getting any ass! WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby The » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:08 pm

That reminds me of an episode of the Steve Harvey show where Steve had this married couple and the husband made mention that ever since they had children, he and his wife only have sex once every 6 weeks :shock: :shock: ....

The wife complained that he was not as romantic as he once was when they were dating....

Of course, the husband was the one who had to initiate everything, he was also the one that needed to fix his behavior (surprise :roll: ) and pay attention to his wife's wants....Not the other way around....( As if the husband has NO WANTS!) :roll: :roll:

Typical of American marriage.... :roll: :roll:

***By the way, his wife hit the wall hard after 30, while the man is still in pretty good shape.....Sex starved indeed....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby Ghost » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm

The wrote:A close friend of mine who is good looking, abs and a decent job is struggling with the ladies....He was hoping to have steady p***y by Christmas, but it hasnt happened....I dont know what it is....Hes not your typical HA aspurgers type....Hes very knowledgeable about certain things, yet when it comes to the ladies its a raw deal for him.... Weve actually talked at length of maybe traveling overseas together as the local women here in out town are bullshit.... but lets see how that turns out....

**But if you look at the population at large, you would think that everything is normal, when its not....Somethings wrong...


Well, here's part of the problem. You acknowledge that your friend, despite being objectively appealing and attractive, struggles in America with dating, and immediately after are quick to disparage HAs as "aspergers type[s]." So clearly the problem in America isn't in how hot or not the men are - it is a system designed to be against men. Any good man, even attractive ones, are spurned. But your attitude is foul, quick to judge them on some cartoon-like perception which is neither true, nor would be relevant if it was true. In this system, good men suffer, and even attractive men suffer. (I assume that your friend is not a bad boy type, hence AWs not liking him.)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby The » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:46 am

Ghost wrote:
The wrote:A close friend of mine who is good looking, abs and a decent job is struggling with the ladies....He was hoping to have steady p***y by Christmas, but it hasnt happened....I dont know what it is....Hes not your typical HA aspurgers type....Hes very knowledgeable about certain things, yet when it comes to the ladies its a raw deal for him.... Weve actually talked at length of maybe traveling overseas together as the local women here in out town are bullshit.... but lets see how that turns out....

**But if you look at the population at large, you would think that everything is normal, when its not....Somethings wrong...


Well, here's part of the problem. You acknowledge that your friend, despite being objectively appealing and attractive, struggles in America with dating, and immediately after are quick to disparage HAs as "aspergers type[s]." So clearly the problem in America isn't in how hot or not the men are - it is a system designed to be against men. Any good man, even attractive ones, are spurned. But your attitude is foul, quick to judge them on some cartoon-like perception which is neither true, nor would be relevant if it was true. In this system, good men suffer, and even attractive men suffer. (I assume that your friend is not a bad boy type, hence AWs not liking him.)


Nah he is most definitely not a bad boy type at all...Hes just a normal 20- something guy like myself trying to make a living, keep himself healthy by eating right and working out and sharpening his mind by reading and becoming knowledgeable.....and wanting to get into a relationship with a quality woman, but is unable to do so....

Even he knows that bad boys and thugs are getting p***y and hes just about had enough of it....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby MrMan » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:02 am

jamesbond wrote:American men are some of the most sex starved men on the face of the earth. Even some married men are sex starved.

Studies show that American married couples have sex the least amount of times per year than any other married couples in the world! Even married guys are hardly getting any a**! WTF? :shock:


And 67.34% of statistics are made up on the spot, including this one.

I read that Japanese married couples had the least sex of any country in the world.

I'm an American man, and I'm not sex starved. My wife isn't a US citizen, though.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:23 am

MrMan wrote:
jamesbond wrote:American men are some of the most sex starved men on the face of the earth. Even some married men are sex starved.

Studies show that American married couples have sex the least amount of times per year than any other married couples in the world! Even married guys are hardly getting any a**! WTF? :shock:


And 67.34% of statistics are made up on the spot, including this one.

I read that Japanese married couples had the least sex of any country in the world.

I'm an American man, and I'm not sex starved. My wife isn't a US citizen, though.


so then your info doesn't count since shes not american.

I know someone married to a japanese off the boat in america and yeah they rarely have sex even though she is hot and trying to have a baby. partly due to him not wanting it but i think its cause she isn't the type to actively pursue etc its the japanese culture. you sort of have confirmed though indonesian women aren't exactly high libido either. just depends on the woman i guess.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby jamesbond » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:55 am

No wonder why so many guys on this forum say that MrMan sounds like a mangina. It seems like he likes to defend American women any chance he get's. :roll:

MrMan doesn't even sound like a man, he sounds more like an American woman who likes to debate the virtues of marriage and female superiority.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby MrMan » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:21 am

jamesbond wrote:No wonder why so many guys on this forum say that MrMan sounds like a mangina. It seems like he likes to defend American women any chance he get's. :roll:

MrMan doesn't even sound like a man, he sounds more like an American woman who likes to debate the virtues of marriage and female superiority.


Your probably just jealous of my happy marriage and all the sex I get. Maybe that's why I'm so relaxed and can have a more balanced perspective on things. I don't think men should hate all women, and I don't care for blanket statements that all American women make bad wives. Maybe it's true of most, but not all.

I'm pro-marriage, but nothing I've said can be construed as supporting 'female superiority.' I believe men should be (and actually are) in charge. Men are in charge, but not all men do a good job of it.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Are American Men Sex Starved?

Postby The » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:50 am

Mr Man, you dont realize how out of touch you are to modern day women and dating....You really dont get it....And your not going to use shaming tactics either....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests