The problem with todays women is ....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

The problem with todays women is ....

Post by Banano »

..that they are so USED TO sleep or date guys who are way out of their league(looks wise,financially,status) giving them unrealistic idea about their value and this cant be over emphasized.

This phenomenon is widespread and not limited to western women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: The problem with todays women is ....

Post by Johnny1975 »

I call it the trickle down effect.

Imagine a bunch of women, ranging from 1/10 to 10/10. And a bunch of men, also ranging from 1/10 to 10/10.

The men pursue the women, not the other way around.

Ideally, every man would pursue the 10/10 women. but realistically, they pursue those that are closer to their own level.

So the 10/10, 9/10 and 8/10 men will pursue the 10/10 and 9/10 women. Some will succeed and others will fail.

Those that fail move down a notch and pursue the 8/10 and 7/10 women. Some succeed, some fail.

And so on.

So for the men, their experience is pursuing higher women initially, then going lower and settling for less, because that's all they can get, either because they were going for women above their league, or they were going for women of an equal level, but those women were overwhelmed with options.

The experience for the women is that they do nothing, and find themselves approached by higher and higher level men, since those men were turned down.

Result : Lower level women think they're higher level women, because of the high level of the men that eventually resort to approaching them.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

http://mobile.news.com.au/world/cheer-m ... 7167610310

American men are so pathetic.He knows he cant find any better but what a loser. How many guys are willing to turn blind eye just because there are no options out there while 42 yo wife gets screwed by 17 yo dick?
Last edited by Banano on December 28th, 2014, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Post by Feldeinsamkeit »

Johnny1975 wrote:I call it the trickle down effect.

Imagine a bunch of women, ranging from 1/10 to 10/10. And a bunch of men, also ranging from 1/10 to 10/10.

Ideally, every man would pursue the 10/10 women. but realistically, they pursue those that are closer to their own level.

So the 10/10, 9/10 and 8/10 men will pursue the 10/10 and 9/10 women. Some will succeed and others will fail.

Those that fail move down a notch and pursue the 8/10 and 7/10 women. Some succeed, some fail.

And so on.

So for the men, their experience is pursuing higher women initially, then going lower and settling for less, because that's all they can get, either because they were going for women above their league, or they were going for women of an equal level, but those women were overwhelmed with options.

The experience for the women is that they do nothing, and find themselves approached by higher and higher level men, since those men were turned down.

Result : Lower level women think they're higher level women, because of the high level of the men that eventually resort to approaching them.
Quite so and when you transfer this principle to online dating, it gets magnified many times over given the absence of approach anxiety for men and the ability to message hundreds of women. The effect on the egos of the women on such sites is plain for all with eyes to see; they become entitled, narcissistic and develop an extremely flakey and bitchy personality. This is the reason I stopped using online dating sites some time ago in the UK.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Johnny1975 wrote:I call it the trickle down effect.

And so on.

Wow, this is excellent! This really explains why you have unattractive women or overweight women thinking they can get a hot guy.......because some of the fatties and uglies CAN eventually get a hot guy! Men in English speaking countries are SO desperate they eventually lower their standards and take any woman they can find.

I can't believe how many times here in Chicago I have seen good looking guys holding hands with hideous looking women! I have also seen guys who are in great physical shape dating women who are morbidly obese! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

It's insane.

Maybe the lower level women do know deep down what's going on but don't want to say anything that bursts their bubble, or they genuinely are convinced that because they're being approached by high level men that they too must be high level. I haven't quite figured that one out.

But surely they must know, seeing as everyone knows that hotter women can and do turn down even high level men, and they also surely know that when a man gets turned down he will if necessary go down a level, and as far as he needs to.

Yes, I think they know.

It's better to date humble women who are high level but aren't aware of it, or can't quite believe it, than women who are of any level and think they're hot, regardless of whether they really are or not. And I think it's best to only date in countries where the women are mostly hot, because then they just think they're normal.

Woman + excessive validation / power = chaos.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

...that you can't get one. :)