Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Happy New Year Everyone!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Happy New Year Everyone!

Postby jamesbond » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:42 am

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new in 2015! :D

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Happy New Year Everyone!

Postby jamesbond » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:52 am

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:54 am

Happy New Year! May 2015 be the year of Happier Abroad!
The
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:58 am

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:04 am

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:53 pm

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:36 am

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:50 pm

Happy Holidays from Happier Abroad. Best wishes for the New Year and all your overseas dreams!

However, in reality many of us are not happy but are miserable and trapped. So perhaps we should say "Sad New Year" instead of "Happy New Year". lol. But that would be going against the grain.

The thing is, once you go wild in Angeles City or Philippines, you can never go back to being domesticated and enslaved again in America or Taiwan. Just like a wild animal cannot be domesticated again, or Tarzan could not be domesticated when brought back to society.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby droid » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:15 pm

Happy new year to all!! May you GTFO of wherever you are for greener pastures!!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Yes, Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you all get the chance to go and live abroad for a bit like I did in 2013.

Anyway, if you're young then get an education, if you're old then start selling your stuff, hoard cash and GTFO!

I do plan on GTFO'ing at some point, but I haven't yet decided on where to go or what to do. Still, I am taking action and have enrolled to do my basic 120hr TEFL course this month (20 hours in the classroom, 100 hours online).

At some point I'll be returning to either Japan, China or Thailand but I haven't decided which one. Japan would be the best place to start a teaching career, China has masses of opportunity for work and dating, and Thailand is just so much fun.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions