Happy New Year Everyone!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Happy New Year Everyone!

Post by jamesbond »

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new in 2015! :D

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Happy New Year Everyone!

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Happy New Year! May 2015 be the year of Happier Abroad!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Happy Holidays from Happier Abroad. Best wishes for the New Year and all your overseas dreams!

However, in reality many of us are not happy but are miserable and trapped. So perhaps we should say "Sad New Year" instead of "Happy New Year". lol. But that would be going against the grain.

The thing is, once you go wild in Angeles City or Philippines, you can never go back to being domesticated and enslaved again in America or Taiwan. Just like a wild animal cannot be domesticated again, or Tarzan could not be domesticated when brought back to society.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Happy new year to all!! May you GTFO of wherever you are for greener pastures!!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yes, Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you all get the chance to go and live abroad for a bit like I did in 2013.

Anyway, if you're young then get an education, if you're old then start selling your stuff, hoard cash and GTFO!

I do plan on GTFO'ing at some point, but I haven't yet decided on where to go or what to do. Still, I am taking action and have enrolled to do my basic 120hr TEFL course this month (20 hours in the classroom, 100 hours online).

At some point I'll be returning to either Japan, China or Thailand but I haven't decided which one. Japan would be the best place to start a teaching career, China has masses of opportunity for work and dating, and Thailand is just so much fun.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.