Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Women are equal to men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Women are equal to men

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Re: Women are equal to men

Postby Moretorque » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:28 pm

The female is totally superior to the male, the male has to have mother to exist mother does not need the males to survive. The only male in existence to possibly challenge, equal or surpass mother would be Mr. Wu.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby The » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Women are the Queens of our planet.....They are not equal to man....In fact they are far far superior...The greatest inventors are women, the greatest leaders are women, even God is woman!
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:25 pm

It's pretty easy to feel superior when society regards you (simultaneously) as 'strong and independent,' a protected class immune to criticism, and oppressed and in need of beta-tax-slave $.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby jamesbond » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:36 pm

The wrote:Women are the Queens of our planet.....They are not equal to man....In fact they are far far superior...The greatest inventors are women, the greatest leaders are women, even God is woman!

Ghost wrote:It's pretty easy to feel superior when society regards you (simultaneously) as 'strong and independent,' a protected class immune to criticism, and oppressed and in need of beta-tax-slave $.


Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby Moretorque » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Actually the creator of the bible is mother, James that gal in your avatar would be worth the abuse all day long.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby Anatol » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:34 am

Hello,

Until males feel male-camaraderie again there will be no resistance ~ this is why all great faiths and all great cultures kept females sequestered out of society ~ the female will completely disrupt the bonds with her presence. Hopefully SOME major nation on earth will realise this and become a rallying-point against women's rights. The MOMENT this happens.........feminism can be DEAD everywhere!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby Gadfly » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:18 pm

You Americans, Brits, and everyone else in the West (i.e. Europe) came up with this man-made, secular, atheistic notion of "equality."

And now you are mocking women for taking this notion to its logical conclusion?

If you're going to accept, without question, false ideas like "equality," then you have to accept the consequences as well.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby Anatol » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Gadfly wrote:You Americans, Brits, and everyone else in the West (i.e. Europe) came up with this man-made, secular, atheistic notion of "equality."

And now you are mocking women for taking this notion to its logical conclusion?

If you're going to accept, without question, false ideas like "equality," then you have to accept the consequences as well.


Hello,

You are 100% right! Everything that has happened in the Western nations is the result of the MALES encouraging feminism in EVERY way possible! This is a problem with the modern Western man and especially with the American male ~ he will NEVER accept responsibility for anything. But the REAL problem is ~ Why did Russian, Chinese and Indian men accept feminism 20 years ago????? I simply don't understand this. All 3 nations accepted total American culture but one would think they would be smart enough to keep out such a pernicious evil that turns females into males.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby Banano » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Women are far more powerful than men and that is why all cultures and religions kept females in check. Muslims went step further and made sure women are covered from head to toe, it might sound too radical but there are good reasons for that.
Once you allow women to use their sexuality as a weapon it creates imbalance in society as we can see now in Western world


Everything a man does in his life is to impress and attract opposite sex, its sad but true. Rich man still wants to be with women, rich woman doesn't give a shit about man
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby Anatol » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:03 pm

Banano wrote:Women are far more powerful than men and that is why all cultures and religions kept females in check. Muslims went step further and made sure women are covered from head to toe, it might sound too radical but there are good reasons for that.
Once you allow women to use their <> as a weapon it creates imbalance in society as we can see now in Western world

Everything a man does in his life is to impress and attract opposite M<, its sad but true. Rich man still wants to be with women, rich woman doesn't give a <> about man


Hello,

You are correct basically. They are NOT far more powerful but they have one major power ~ they have the female body which attracts the male like a dog to a bone, and they control the 3-letter word. Hence, their 'power' is kept in check easily if there's no feminism ~ or it becomes very very very dangerous if there is no control on this due to feminism.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:06 am

Anatol wrote:Hello,

Until males feel male-camaraderie again there will be no resistance ~ this is why all great faiths and all great cultures kept females sequestered out of society ~ the female will completely disrupt the bonds with her presence. Hopefully SOME major nation on earth will realise this and become a rallying-point against women's rights. The MOMENT this happens.........feminism can be DEAD everywhere!

The Mens Business Association is where men can bond like this.....but men refuse to turn up and bond like this...it is surprising to me.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:08 am

Gadfly wrote:You Americans, Brits, and everyone else in the West (i.e. Europe) came up with this man-made, secular, atheistic notion of "equality."

And now you are mocking women for taking this notion to its logical conclusion?

If you're going to accept, without question, false ideas like "equality," then you have to accept the consequences as well.

Yep..the whole idea of "equality" is garbage and I knew that when it was first talked about when I was 14....the girls were saying "we want to be equal to the boys".....and I pointed out "but you are not equal to us"....and they called me a male chauvinist pig for saying so.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby Anatol » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:44 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

Until males feel male-camaraderie again there will be no resistance ~ this is why all great faiths and all great cultures kept females sequestered out of society ~ the female will completely disrupt the bonds with her presence. Hopefully SOME major nation on earth will realise this and become a rallying-point against women's rights. The MOMENT this happens.........feminism can be DEAD everywhere!

The Mens Business Association is where men can bond like this.....but men refuse to turn up and bond like this...it is surprising to me.


Hello,

I am in agreement ~ I also don't understand why no men ever band together to form their own organisations or speak against the evil concept of women's equality ~ one can only guess it's due to all the societal conditioning and the desire of so many modern Western men to think it's 'progress' to give females equal rights. These idiots take orders from females every day. They don't even realise what a disgrace they are to the male gender.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Women are equal to men

Postby Banano » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:55 am

What is MBA? is it like MRA or MGTOW?
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests