Women are equal to men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Women are equal to men

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Anatol wrote:
Hello,

I am in agreement ~ I also don't understand why no men ever band together to form their own organisations or speak against the evil concept of women's equality ~ one can only guess it's due to all the societal conditioning and the desire of so many modern Western men to think it's 'progress' to give females equal rights. These idiots take orders from females every day. They don't even realise what a disgrace they are to the male gender.
Hi Anatol,
I think that most men LOVE being victims and WANT to be victims. Do you know the allegory of Platos Cave? If not? Look it up.

Men WANT to remain in Platos Cave.

Back in 2009, when I returned from my triumphant video recording of my family court matter in Australia I was having a beer with my project manager. An older man I have the greatest respect for. We were just chewing the fat over my proving that men could rescind their consent to be governed and get out of the family law system.

He said to me "I believe what you have done is one of the most remarkable and courageous achievements I have ever seen. However, I think you will find, at the end of the day, most men want to be ruled. They want to be told what to do. I think you will find that when you offer men a way to get out of the family court system they will choose to remain in it....even if it kills them....and it does kill a lot of men. I do not think you will find many men who will wish to rescind their consent to be governed because they want to be governed. It means they do not have to take responsibility for their lives.

And if I have learned one thing in my 55 years? It is that more than anything else men do not want to be responsible for their lives. They want to have someone else to blame for their lives. I believe almost no men will take you up on this."

And I said "Well, I sure hope not....but if they do not take me up on this? They can have no complaints about the abuse they receive from a government they agree to be ruled by."...

We talked about other things. He has proven to be right. Men will choose to be ruled and told what to do even until it kills them so as to avoid the responsibility of living their own lives.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Banano wrote:What is MBA? is it like MRA or MGTOW?
LOL! The MBA is NOTHING like MRAs or MGTOWs. The MBA is the Mens Business Association. It is an idea that was created back in September 2011. The idea being to create a second economy outside the jurisdiction of any government body. Our own passports, money, banks etc Everything.

There is a womens business association as well to be nice and non-sexist about it.

Anyone can be an affiliate of the MBA. All they need is to sell products on a web site. To be listed directly on A-MAN-ZON you must complete an Affidavit describing how you propose to do business. It is all very widely known about.

I gifted men everything they need. Most slandered me and lied about me...the rest ignored me....almost no one has helped me. That is how it is with men.

They whinge, bitch, moan and complain like they want some problem solved. But when you solve it for them you find they were lying and very much prefer to keep their problems...if you push the point then they will actually lie about you to try and discredit you.

Just yesterday I took down all my videos and the vast majority of my public materials. What I have left online is mostly behind logins and userids.

Men do not want their problems solved in the 99%+ majority. So now I am exclusively working on making money...not helping men. If men will pay me to help them? I will help them. But if a man asks me for help without an offer to pay me I will turn him away.

I have done enough. All I have received in return is SEVEN YEARS of hatred and ingratitude from men...and all the OTHER MEN allow this hatred and ingratitude to stand. Almost NO ONE has helped me....And that is what I am telling men. I am repeating back to them how I have been treated and I am telling men that they should make no effort to help a man who will not pay them.

And all this rubbish by men on the net "I want to help men"? It is just that...rubbish...they want to pretend to help men but what they really want is to hear the sound of their own voice in an echo chamber.

MRAs are losers...99%+ of them. I am now offering them the chance to make money on line. But apart from that? MRAs are unhelpable...they do not even know what a right is...losers....morons.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/2014/08/21/hel ... s-man-zon/
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Is it just me who thinks Peter A Nolan sounds like a con artist?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Banano wrote:Is it just me who thinks Peter A Nolan sounds like a con artist?

Yep...despite me being an honest man of honour and integrity LOTS of people call me a con artist...and in doing so they lost the benefit of learning from me....which is what they richly deserve by the way.

100,000+ men die each year from suicide in the family courts....most of whose lives could have been saved by now....but it is so much more satisfying to call me a con artist than to save mens lives. Isn't it.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

PS. I recently did a divorce in Australia...the woman got NOTHING....and the man is VERY HAPPY...and I did it for nothing just to test the process....

And when I tell people that? They say they do not believe me.

I have had enough of being lied about...so I have taken down all "controversial" materials.

Men are not yet ready to have a rational public debate about the family law courts...and they have shown no sign of being so for 7 years now.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

No, this man is not a fraud ~ he is definitely real because I have read his 'manifesto'. He is a man who has been treated very badly by the system. But he chose to fight against it. In return he was spurned and no one listened to him. The problem is that men hate each other ~ and this NATURAL ~ after all, man is a type of evolved animal. It is natural that he is going to be vindictive towards other men ~ this is VERY normal and through societal conditioning, man is taught as he is growing up, to not hate other men so much. This is why mankind is always at war with each other as nations. However, it is EQUALLY a part of man's nature to be BIOLOGICALLY united against letting females have equal rights to them. Keeping women as 2nd-class citizens is A NATURAL, HEALTHY reaction by men. It is as big a part of man's personality as fighting other men is.

[~} What made this 2nd natural instinct get suppressed is the official, government-sanctioned feminism that started in U.S.A. in the early 1970s. American males could have crushed this movement but decided to be 'modern' and make more money by making females into males.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Just found this thread

viewtopic.php?t=14852

Peter Popoff of the MRA
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Thats all Happier Abroad is good for.....Slandering other posters....But when I make a thread of wanting Repatriate back, and the board favors him back, nothing happens....

Happier Abroad is the cum dumpster of the internet....People here cream their pants by slandering other posters....
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Banano wrote:Just found this thread

viewtopic.php?t=14852

Peter Popoff of the MRA
Well men lying about me and slandering me has had the desired effect, right? I am now no longer willing to assist other men secure their rights without being paid.

Of course, you men have securing your rights all under control, right? You know how to do a divorce and the ex get nothing like I did last year, right?

Oh, No? You do not know how to do a divorce for a man such that the ex gets NOTHING?

Gee...and here was me thinking you men had it all figured out and that is why you like to lie about me. My bad.

Now? If a man wants some help from me? He is going to have to pay me just like a cab driver.

I have taken my books down. If men want the benefit of my experience that was documented in my books? They can pay me to talk to them about what is in my books. Other than that? I have borrowed a significant amount of money to challenge three national governments on the behalf of tens of millions of men. These tens of millions of men do not appreciate that I have done that so they can see how they do without my help.

I put just one question.

Are things better today for men in the west than they were in May 2008 when I decided that it was clear that men did not know how to solve the problems of the family law courts?

Hmm?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Banano wrote:Just found this thread

viewtopic.php?t=14852

Peter Popoff of the MRA
Hello,

I don't understand why everyone is ridiculing this man ~ he is an ardent anti-feminist and is trying to HELP you males!

It is nearly impossible to understand the modern 'man' ~ while it's natural to view other men as friends and competitors at the same time, as has historically been done, I ALWAYS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY MEN DON'T VIEW FEMINISM AS AN ACUTE AND DIRECT INCURSION INTO MALE TERRITORY. Why would anyone want women being men? Why would any man want women having power over him? Why would any man want a loss of femininity in the females around him? Why would any man want masculine females around him in the world?? Why would any man want his wife earning so she can divorce him?? Why would any man want the risk and burden of step-children? Why would any husband want his wife to be talking to other men at work, etc.?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:[quotmadumbassst found this thread

viewtopic.php?t=14852

Peter Popoff of the MRA
Well men lying about me and slandering me has had the desired effect, right? I am now no longer willing to assist other men secure their rights without being paid.

Of course, you men have securing your rights all under control, right? You know how to do a divorce and the ex get nothing like I did last year, right?

Oh, No? You do not know how to do a divorce for a man such that the ex gets NOTHING?

Gee...and here was me thinking you men had it all figured out and that is why you like to lie about me. My bad.

Now? If a man wants some help from me? He is going to have to pay me just like a cab driver.

I have taken my books down. If men want the benefit of my experience that was documented in my books? They can pay me to talk to them about what is in my books. Other than that? I have borrowed a significant amount of money to challenge three national governments on the behalf of tens of millions of men. These tens of millions of men do not appreciate that I have done that so they can see how they do without my help.

I put just one question.

Are things better today for men in the west than they were in May 2008 when I decided that it was clear that men did not know how to solve the problems of the family law courts?

Hmm?[/quote]

Clearly, the body of family law in the West is out of wack.
Much of this is driven by out of control government
Which has become every woman's husband.

However, you did not invent the idea of men taking care of themselves in a divorce. That has been possible for longer than you have been around. I somehow doubt that your ex was fighting with you over a "fortune". So you want the decadence and materialism of the west but NOT their divorce law? Well, you or anyone else is not going to have much impact on those laws. Get over yourself.
You are not anyone's mesiah.

I live in a country where divorce is not even legal and I hold a significant percentage of my inlaws' assets in my own name. Did you put that in your playbook? Millions of men in the West are dumb-a$$es but you are not going to be their savior leading them to the promised land.

Collapsing economies and war will do more to quash feminism than you and all your friends will ever do.
Millions of men in the west are not going to reject you- they will never know who you are or care.

Do something constructive... Build a business...save orphans...or hide on blissful obscurity. Men don't want to pay you because you are not offering them something they value. ...lots of cartoons in the cartoon graveyard.
Even men with genuinely good ideas often cannot sell them for love or money. Some spend the rest of their life crying in their beer. The others are busy and happy with Plan B. You come across as miserable and whiney, and eager to share your sourness. Misery does not love company...it DEMANDS. it.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

OutWest wrote: Do something constructive... Build a business...save orphans...or hide on blissful obscurity. Men don't want to pay you because you are not offering them something they value. ...lots of cartoons in the cartoon graveyard.
Even men with genuinely good ideas often cannot sell them for love or money. Some spend the rest of their life crying in their beer. The others are busy and happy with Plan B. You come across as miserable and whiney, and eager to share your sourness. Misery does not love company...it DEMANDS. it.
Yes....I am now doing some very constructive things. I am helping both the Yamacia football club and Mens Rights Fiji.

http://www.yamacia.com/

Fijian men are not girly men like men in the west. And we are doing a lot of good in the lives of these young men. Some have even managed to get overseas playing contracts where they are reasonably paid and can support their families back home.

"You come across as miserable and whiney"

Like I said...lots of losers like to tell lies about me. It is thousands of posts like yours that has convinced men like John Rambo and I that men in the west truly are the useless eaters that the Illuminati call you and that a massive cull seems like a damn good idea. I strongly opposed the idea of killing off a lot of men 6.5 years ago when I first learned of the plans for WW III. But now? I can see no flaw in the argument of the Illuminati. And certainly the 100,000+ men I have asked to help me.....which would have given us a chance to stop such a conflict.....obviously do not value their own lives enough to lift a finger to protect them and therefore agree they have no right to life.....if you do not defend your rights and allow them to be violated without protest then you might as well not have them, right?

I am going back to selling BI software and projects...as well as selling iPAS2 franchises and similar things. The small percentage of men who want to improve their own quality of life will consider iPAS2 and some will buy into it. I have offered Winston a franchise and am awaiting his response. I think Winston would do well out of it which is why I proposed it to him.

So yes....I am absolutely convinced that western men are not worthy of my time for free and if they want my time they should pay for it....and we shall see how ignoring the remedy I created for them in 2009 continues to work out for them, right?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
OutWest wrote: Do something constructive... Build a business...save orphans...or hide on blissful obscurity. Men don't want to pay you because you are not offering them something they value. ...lots of cartoons in the cartoon graveyard.
Yes....I am now doing some very constructive things. I am helping both the Yamacia football club and Mens Rights Fiji.

http://www.yamacia.com/y

Fijian men are not girly men like men in the west. And we are doing a lot of good in the lives of these young men. Some have even managed to get overseas playing contracts where they are reasonably paid and can support their families back home.

Like I said...lots of losers like to tell lies about me. It is thousands of posts like yours that has convinced men like John Rambo and I that men in the west truly are the useless eaters that the Illuminati call you and that a massive cull seems like a damn good idea. I strongly opposed the idea of killing off a lot of men 6.5 years ago when I first learned of the plans for WW III. But now? I can see no flaw in the argument of the Illuminati. And certainly the 100,000+ men I have asked to help me.....which would have given us a chance to stop such a conflict.....obviously do not value their own lives enough to lift a finger to protect them and therefore agree they have no right to life.....if you do not defend your rights and allow them to be violated without protest then you might as well not have them, right?

I am going back to selling BI software and projects...as well as selling iPAS2 franchises and similar things. The small percentage of men who want to improve their own quality of life will consider iPAS2 and some will buy into it. I have offered Winston a franchise and am awaiting his response. I think Winston would do well out of it which is why I proposed it to him.

So yes....I am absolutely convinced that western men are not worthy of my time for free and if they want my time they should pay for it....and we shall see how ignoring the remedy I created for them in 2009 continues to work out for them, right?
OK dude...we get it. You wish you could kill men who do not accept you as their messiah. How brave of you, keyboard commando. So you got your pathetic arse wrung out in the family courts? Yes, those courts suck, and wise men stay well beyond their reach, as I do.
A lot of men get unfairly treated, though in your case I'm sure it was just karma.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

OutWest wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:

OK dude...we get it. You wish you could kill men who do not accept you as their messiah. How brave of you, keyboard commando. So you got your pathetic <> wrung out in the family courts? Yes, those courts <>, and wise men stay well beyond their reach, as I do.
A lot of men get unfairly treated, though in your case I'm sure it was just karma.
American fatboy, you are a feminist ~ it's men like you who made this 'courts' possible. And you talk using very uncouth words. Very crude. I'm certain you're not very educated.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Anatol wrote:
OutWest wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:

OK dude...we get it. You wish you could kill men who do not accept you as their messiah. How brave of you, keyboard commando. So you got your pathetic <> wrung out in the family courts? Yes, those courts <>, and wise men stay well beyond their reach, as I do.

American fatboy, you are a feminist ~ it's men like you who made this 'courts' possible. And you talk using very uncouth words. Very crude. I'm certain you're not very educated.
Crude words are the only words suitable to describe
Filthy degenerates like you.

Its not all bad news Muslim jihad dude...at least when you burn your sheep wife alive, you can eat her afterwords.