Most Men Do Not Deserve A Marriageable Woman (ROK)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Most Men Do Not Deserve A Marriageable Woman (ROK)

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:This is why a healthy society needs legal and cheap (preferably subsidized) p4p. Obviously, virginal girls need to remain so until marriage, under the guidance of their fathers and then later on, their husbands. We can't go around ruining those girls or society just ends up being a dump-heap socially. Having premarital sex is perfectly fine for me - it just has to be with whores or it will screw up society.

This would also incidentally put an end to fat, ugly, bitchy females as they would become ignored until they ceased to exist or improved.
Exactly, p4p should be legal in every country, America is one of the few countries in the world where it is not legal. Feminists and religious groups are doing everything they can to keep it illegal here in the US.

If it became legal in america, men wouldn't even talk to overweight women, ugly women or single mothers. Why bother talking to a fat chick at bar and buying her drinks (in hopes of taking her home) when you can just go to a brothel and have sex with a young, good looking woman. :D

By keeping p4p illegal, men will continue to pursue the fatties, uglies and single mothers here in America. This keeps all women on pedestals here in the US, which is good for a woman's ego and keeps her sexual market value high.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

im not sure I believe that. Hookers are easily ready in other countries including phil but that doesn't stop guys from betaing women in fact some of us do it to these VERY HOES that are supposedly supposed to be "outlets" away from genuine women.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:im not sure I believe that. Hookers are easily ready in other countries including phil but that doesn't stop guys from betaing women in fact some of us do it to these VERY HOES that are supposedly supposed to be "outlets" away from genuine women.
Probably because they think the hoes are easier to approach than "genuine" :roll: women....
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

ARCHIE LUXURY ON THE SCAM THAT IS MARRIAGE! IF YOU WANT YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO BE ENJOYABLE, DO NOT MARRY HER!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
johnnyderp wrote:

And of course you can claim that all women today are whores, but that is not true either. There are many women who still have a sense of dignity and only give away their sex selectively, since that is what women naturally want to do.
It is called hypergamy, and it means that women want to give sex to the top men. Who the top men are is determined by the society. This determines who women end up with. Western societies say idiotic assholes are the top men, so women choose assholes and idiots. This is neither new nor difficult to figure out.
Hypergamy means you have to compete to get a woman.

Sluttiness means that you have to compete to keep her.

Two different things.

99% of women are hypergamous, yes. 1% would choose the nice guy over the athlete if both asked her out.

But not all women are sluts. Many stop looking around after marriage. I have seen some White AW here in Athens Georgia like this. As I am walking toward them, giving them a male once-over, they keep their eyes down shyly like a chick from the Middle East or India. This despite this being a very friendly place, where it is okay to say hello to strangers.

I admit that it's a minority among AW, but a large minority here in Athens.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

Jester wrote:I loved the OP.

+1 to ROK.
Thanks, I like to write sometimes 8)
Aut Vincere Aut Mors