Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby Banano » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:57 pm

I was talking to this Indonesian bird i met on dating site. Long story short, she is 18 yo from Jakarta and comes from middle class family, parents support her, pay for her uni and so on.

She told me how all Indo girls on dating sites are gold diggers and look for bule(white man) just for $$ and white men love these easy sluts. The way she talked to me implied she isn't one of them so I liked her and kept chatting on Whatapp.

I told her my age but she said that she would be embarrassed going out with me since im almost twice her age and people would assume she is p4p or gold digger. She says Indonesian people are very judgmental and when they see older bule with young girl everyone would label her as a slut. That is how she put it. She is pretty switched on, you can tell she educated and she laughs when I said most of Indo girls are looking for love and fun with exotic bule

Now i imagine the same would apply to Thailand, PI and other places.

This got me thinking, she might be onto something, when local girl signs up on dating site to look for westerns then something is fishy?I mean exclusively look for foreigners, some of them will even put that in their profile.

According to her they all got agenda which is is money or some sort or benefit, maybe nice dinner, when average worker earns $200 a month then $40 dinner date is not a small thing, many would spread legs for that?

You always have to look at things through their eyes, cost of something relative to their wage
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am







Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:19 pm

sounds like indonesian women are the same as phil.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby droid » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Come on guys it's just ONE sample.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2461
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby hammanta » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:09 pm

She's most likely going to get labeled regardless of your age simply because you are different (not Indonesian). Her friends will be jealous, guys might throw insults, and their society will view you, as a couple, differently. I am no expert but I can see this happening with every country, especially in the west. I mean aren't you 21? Hell I met a guy last time on the plane to Manila who was 78 coming to meet a girl lmao

I'm 25 now, 24 on my last trip to Philippines and I was walking down a street with a girl (23) in conservative Mindinao. No where near a whore district. Two pinoys stopped on a motor bike and yelled something at the girl I was with in Tagalog. She scolded them and looked down. She wouldn't tell me what they said but I did ask "was it because she was with me?' She nodded yes. I'm still talking to her and she is by no means a gold digger. She didn't even want me to buy her a Christmas gift. That happened to me, a white 24 year old who's in shape. However, all of her guy friends liked me, her girl friends all added me on facebook and told me how handsome I was, and she said her dad wouldn't mind her going out with me.

I've had friends prefer older guys, others say that they wouldn't date above ten years. Some pinoys care if you date their women, others could careless. Not every woman from a certain culture acts or thinks the same or is a Gold digger.

I think you should just not really care what others think. Mind you be cautious cause scammers exist but I wouldn't completely knock her for being online. I mean you are to now and I'm sure you don't think of yourself as a bad catch.
Last edited by hammanta on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby MrMan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Well, 18 is very young. If she were a few years older and you were married with a couple of kids following you, people wouldn't think like that. Not all girls will think like here, though. In Indonesia, people tend to marry around their own age. The man may be a few years older like most other places. And it is a little unusual to see a match with a large age gap, just like anywhere else. But just like anywhere else, some women don't have a problem with it.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:21 pm

hammanta wrote:She's most likely going to get labeled regardless of your age simply because you are different (not Indonesian). Her friends will be jealous, guys might throw insults, and their society will view you, as a couple, differently. I am no expert but I can see this happening with every country, especially in the west. I mean aren't you 21? Hell I met a guy last time on the plane to Manila who was 78 coming to meet a girl lmao

I'm 25 now, 24 on my last trip to Philippines and I was walking down a street with a girl (23) in conservative Mindinao. No where near a whore district. Two pinoys stopped on a motor bike and yelled something at the girl I was with in Tagalog. She scolded them and looked down. She wouldn't tell me what they said but I did ask "was it because she was with me?' She nodded yes. I'm still talking to her and she is by no means a gold digger. She didn't even want me to buy her a Christmas gift. That happened to me, a white 24 year old who's in shape. However, all of her guy friends liked me, her girl friends all added me on facebook and told me how handsome I was, and she said her dad wouldn't mind her going out with me.

I've had friends prefer older guys, others say that they wouldn't date above ten years. Some pinoys care if you date their women, others could careless. Not every woman from a certain culture acts or thinks the same or is a Gold digger.

I think you should just not really care what others think. Mind you be cautious cause scammers exist but I wouldn't completely knock her for being online. I mean you are to now and I'm sure you don't think of yourself as a bad catch.


Thats a misconception that there is only whore districts for foreigners in manila,angeles, and cebu city. Mindanao has many whores all over the place whether it be bars or streetwalkers. In fact CDO is like whore central for mindanao. Thats why one must be on guard everywhere and not assume that just cause the girl isn't from the red light district that she will have good influence.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby Jester » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:15 am

Banano wrote:I was talking to this Indonesian bird i met on dating site. Long story short, she is 18 yo from Jakarta and comes from middle class family, parents support her, pay for her uni and so on.

She told me how all Indo girls on dating sites are gold diggers and look for bule(white man) just for $$ and white men love these easy sluts. The way she talked to me implied she isn't one of them so I liked her and kept chatting on Whatapp.

I told her my age but she said that she would be embarrassed going out with me since im almost twice her age and people would assume she is p4p or gold digger. She says Indonesian people are very judgmental and when they see older bule with young girl everyone would label her as a slut. That is how she put it. She is pretty switched on, you can tell she educated and she laughs when I said most of Indo girls are looking for love and fun with exotic bule

Now i imagine the same would apply to Thailand, PI and other places.

This got me thinking, she might be onto something, when local girl signs up on dating site to look for westerns then something is fishy?I mean exclusively look for foreigners, some of them will even put that in their profile.

According to her they all got agenda which is is money or some sort or benefit, maybe nice dinner, when average worker earns $200 a month then $40 dinner date is not a small thing, many would spread legs for that?

You always have to look at things through their eyes, cost of something relative to their wage


She is hot for you. But she is just self-conscious. She wants to date you AND go to bed with you, but is nervous about how other Indos will view her, and also how YOU will view her.

Just take charge and seduce her, everything will be okay. Probably if out in public together you should both dress nicely, so she can "feel like a lady" (at least on the first date or two). In public, treat her like a lady... but in private...
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby Jester » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:21 am

Banano wrote:
I was talking to this Indonesian bird i met on dating site. Long story short, she is 18 yo .........

......she would be embarrassed going out with me since im almost twice her age and people would assume she is p4p or gold digger.



White guys mid 30's have trouble with this age group? In INDONESIA????

Unh-unh. Nope. C'mon, man. This is BS. This is what in salesmanship is called a "false objection". No need to "handle" this type of objection. Just ignore it and press on.

And if she "won't", ten million other 18 year old Indo girls.... "will".
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby Banano » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:03 am

No trouble getting girls at all, quality of girls on cupid is mediocre compared to russian and ukranian sites but i get plenty of responses.
Age gap between me and her is 15-16 years, well, I know 80 yo that date women in 20s but what sort of women are we talking about?

As I mentioned earlier she appears to be from good middle class family, these people have some reputation compared to dirt poor girls most guys date in SEA. I have many responses on that site but most of them come accross as too easy, you have to wonder. Some are claiming to be virgin in their 30s and want marriage?Wtf


This one said people would assume by default that she is a golddigger coz she is going out with bule. But when I think about it even I do that when I am in SEA and see white man/asian female?

Its easy for hoes and girls with no 5c in her pocket to chase foreigners, they have absolutely nothing to lose but university chick with good and strong family might think twice about it? Not many foreigners pull those
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:29 am

Banano wrote:No trouble getting girls at all, quality of girls on cupid is mediocre compared to russian and ukranian sites but i get plenty of responses.
Age gap between me and her is 15-16 years, well, I know 80 yo that date women in 20s but what sort of women are we talking about?

As I mentioned earlier she appears to be from good middle class family, these people have some reputation compared to dirt poor girls most guys date in SEA. I have many responses on that site but most of them come accross as too easy, you have to wonder. Some are claiming to be virgin in their 30s and want marriage?Wtf


This one said people would assume by default that she is a golddigger coz she is going out with bule. But when I think about it even I do that when I am in SEA and see white man/asian female?

Its easy for hoes and girls with no 5c in her pocket to chase foreigners, they have absolutely nothing to lose but university chick with good and strong family might think twice about it? Not many foreigners pull those


Maverick in his report said a educated girl was after him but when he met her he found out her story was fake. You dont know her real story do you? The 21 year old nurse girl wasn't middle class or good family but she certainly was a higher standard than ANY WOMAN ive seen anyone else get on this board, but she was an obvious hoe from the standpoint of looking for any foreigner to wine and dine her or get her an easy ticket out.


Any girl that is over 21 and a virgin in indo or phil is not even worth checking into. Why? Because it means they have low libido and probably dont like sex. Now you would say thats outrageous it means she hasnt found a guy. If they were such a great catch someone would marry them LOCALLY real quick to release them from their sexual tension. The reason why no on marries them quick? Cause they are a hoe, ugly, or have lousy personality, or are darn picky and dont like sex enough to pursue it aggressively. None of which are virtuous qualities. LOL


She is a gold digger regardless of what she has said to you. Nurse girl said the same b.s about waning marriage and love and how she hates old. But it was all lies especially once i met her and found out her true feelings by some of what she said or acted.

on dating sites if a girl goes above a 10 year age gap she is a gold digger. no questions asked. I dont care what country she is in OR what she says. When you meet a girl you will find out what she really thinks not online. I only say this cause a girl online looking for foreigners is suspect to begin with so when you see a large age gap is ok with them then you shold just assume they are gold digger.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby Banano » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:50 am

I cant stand older virgin girls. They all have some mental issues, the older she is the more fcked up her head is.

Even women over certain age without kids are messed up big time. They become bitter,angry ,jaded just like mgtows
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:12 am

Banano wrote:I cant stand older virgin girls. They all have some mental issues, the older she is the more fcked up her head is.

Even women over certain age without kids are messed up big time. They become bitter,angry ,jaded just like mgtows


You should aim for a 20 year age gap at least so at your age you shouldn't even be looking for a wife. Im gonna go focus on God.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby Hero » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:42 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:sounds like indonesian women are the same as phil.


I disagree, age differences simply aren't an issue for most Filipinas. In fact, a lot of them consider a mature western boyfriend to be a trophy, not an embarrassment.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:45 pm

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:sounds like indonesian women are the same as phil.


I disagree, age differences simply aren't an issue for most Filipinas. In fact, a lot of them consider a mature western boyfriend to be a trophy, not an embarrassment.


I meant the other part he was talking about. From what ive seen indonesian women are forgiving on teh dating site about age ranges too i think. its the chinese and maybe some other countries that are not.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby hammanta » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:13 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:She's most likely going to get labeled regardless of your age simply because you are different (not Indonesian). Her friends will be jealous, guys might throw insults, and their society will view you, as a couple, differently. I am no expert but I can see this happening with every country, especially in the west. I mean aren't you 21? Hell I met a guy last time on the plane to Manila who was 78 coming to meet a girl lmao

I'm 25 now, 24 on my last trip to Philippines and I was walking down a street with a girl (23) in conservative Mindinao. No where near a whore district. Two pinoys stopped on a motor bike and yelled something at the girl I was with in Tagalog. She scolded them and looked down. She wouldn't tell me what they said but I did ask "was it because she was with me?' She nodded yes. I'm still talking to her and she is by no means a gold digger. She didn't even want me to buy her a Christmas gift. That happened to me, a white 24 year old who's in shape. However, all of her guy friends liked me, her girl friends all added me on facebook and told me how handsome I was, and she said her dad wouldn't mind her going out with me.

I've had friends prefer older guys, others say that they wouldn't date above ten years. Some pinoys care if you date their women, others could careless. Not every woman from a certain culture acts or thinks the same or is a Gold digger.

I think you should just not really care what others think. Mind you be cautious cause scammers exist but I wouldn't completely knock her for being online. I mean you are to now and I'm sure you don't think of yourself as a bad catch.


Thats a misconception that there is only whore districts for foreigners in manila,angeles, and cebu city. Mindanao has many whores all over the place whether it be bars or streetwalkers. In fact CDO is like whore central for mindanao. Thats why one must be on guard everywhere and not assume that just cause the girl isn't from the red light district that she will have good influence.


I never said that there weren't areas in Mindanao, I said I wasn't near an area that had one. And Mindanao is not known for whores, though you are right, you can find some. But if a foreigner is going for whores, he's not gonna go to Mindanao for them anyways. The areas don't cater to foreigners nearly as much as the other 3 do. I've never been to CDO (except the airport) but cities like Dipolog, Iligan, Dapitan, and Ozamis you would be hard pressed to see any. There may be a few freelance hoes but most wouldn't be worth any foreigners time. Most of those places lack solid night life to begin with. I spent around a week in Iligan and saw 3 Caucasians in a city of 350,000 people, and two of them were females.

And from my observations, most filipinos/as don't even know about the red light areas or care. I told many people I had gone to Angeles and they had no idea where I was talking about and what the city was famous for. Quite honestly most filipinos don't even know the geography of their own country that well. I've traveled more around their country than a lot of the people I've met. Luzon locals are terrified of Mindanao, Mindanao locals perceive Manila as being very polluted and they hate the tagalog language. Uneducated locals from Mindanao sometimes can't even speak tagaolog. What is my point? That outside of the big sex tourist spots, few locals really generalize that one is with a whore. Sure they might think the girl is with you for money but that is different than in Manila where some will speculate (sometimes rightfully so) that the young girl with the "old" man is a prostitute.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests