Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby hammanta » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:21 am

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:sounds like indonesian women are the same as phil.


I disagree, age differences simply aren't an issue for most Filipinas. In fact, a lot of them consider a mature western boyfriend to be a trophy, not an embarrassment.


It's really a mixed bag from my experiences. I think the girls that are 24+ and are getting ready for marriage want a mature guy. The younger girls 18, 19, 20, especially ones in college still prefer guys that are at most 10 years older. I met a filipina who was 24 and would scold any foreigner who would hit on her above 30. I've also dated girls who said I was way too young and would prefer a guy over 40. I think it all stems down from their own personal experience. If they've never been screwed over by a guy their age, they tend to prefer their own age. Now it seems the opposite of girls who have been screwed over or cheated on that don't want the games anymore that younger guys seem to bring.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA







Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:26 am

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:She's most likely going to get labeled regardless of your age simply because you are different (not Indonesian). Her friends will be jealous, guys might throw insults, and their society will view you, as a couple, differently. I am no expert but I can see this happening with every country, especially in the west. I mean aren't you 21? Hell I met a guy last time on the plane to Manila who was 78 coming to meet a girl lmao

I'm 25 now, 24 on my last trip to Philippines and I was walking down a street with a girl (23) in conservative Mindinao. No where near a whore district. Two pinoys stopped on a motor bike and yelled something at the girl I was with in Tagalog. She scolded them and looked down. She wouldn't tell me what they said but I did ask "was it because she was with me?' She nodded yes. I'm still talking to her and she is by no means a gold digger. She didn't even want me to buy her a Christmas gift. That happened to me, a white 24 year old who's in shape. However, all of her guy friends liked me, her girl friends all added me on facebook and told me how handsome I was, and she said her dad wouldn't mind her going out with me.

I've had friends prefer older guys, others say that they wouldn't date above ten years. Some pinoys care if you date their women, others could careless. Not every woman from a certain culture acts or thinks the same or is a Gold digger.

I think you should just not really care what others think. Mind you be cautious cause scammers exist but I wouldn't completely knock her for being online. I mean you are to now and I'm sure you don't think of yourself as a bad catch.


Thats a misconception that there is only whore districts for foreigners in manila,angeles, and cebu city. Mindanao has many whores all over the place whether it be bars or streetwalkers. In fact CDO is like whore central for mindanao. Thats why one must be on guard everywhere and not assume that just cause the girl isn't from the red light district that she will have good influence.


I never said that there weren't areas in Mindanao, I said I wasn't near an area that had one. And Mindanao is not known for whores, though you are right, you can find some. But if a foreigner is going for whores, he's not gonna go to Mindanao for them anyways. The areas don't cater to foreigners nearly as much as the other 3 do. I've never been to CDO (except the airport) but cities like Dipolog, Iligan, Dapitan, and Ozamis you would be hard pressed to see any. There may be a few freelance hoes but most wouldn't be worth any foreigners time. Most of those places lack solid night life to begin with. I spent around a week in Iligan and saw 3 Caucasians in a city of 350,000 people, and two of them were females.

And from my observations, most filipinos/as don't even know about the red light areas or care. I told many people I had gone to Angeles and they had no idea where I was talking about and what the city was famous for. Quite honestly most filipinos don't even know the geography of their own country that well. I've traveled more around their country than a lot of the people I've met. Luzon locals are terrified of Mindanao, Mindanao locals perceive Manila as being very polluted and they hate the tagalog language. Uneducated locals from Mindanao sometimes can't even speak tagaolog. What is my point? That outside of the big sex tourist spots, few locals really generalize that one is with a whore. Sure they might think the girl is with you for money but that is different than in Manila where some will speculate (sometimes rightfully so) that the young girl with the "old" man is a prostitute.


LOL you are quite naive. I bet indonesia has a big whore culture all over the country also. Its in the culture of all these poor countries. They gotta eat. I had tons of streetwalkers (ladyboys, teenagers, short skirts and high heels) soliciting me in front of police. Did the police care? Nope. Yeah filipinos never visit prostitutes only foreigners. LOL For a guy who has been all over the philippines Im surprised you actually believe that. The whore culture in the philippines is much bigger than you think. Thats why its so natural for them to work the dating sites its part of the culture there already. Most filipinos visit prostitutes so your assumption that most filipinos dont know about prostitutes is not true. The gf tried to convince me (she originaly lived in zamboanga) to be also naive about the bar and prostitute culture but i think she was just leading me on about her naivety on purpose cause she knows foreigners and how they are. MOST prostitutes in the philippines are not being visited by foreigners. Only a select few make it angeles or cebu city bars. I bet there is more whores in number overall soliticing filipino guys in cebu than foreigners. Most are in bars that dont cater to foreigners or they are working the streets or in some illegal shack or in some disco(that may or may not have foreigners). Foreigners is a niche market and most prostitutes would go broke if they only soliticed foreigners exclusively. I think the ones that dont cater to foreigners are because they are not young or attractive enough. Otherwise they would be in angeles or cebu city. Then of course there are the delusional hoes that are ugly or old and still think a foreigner wants them LOL Why they are in these bars is beyond me.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby hammanta » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:50 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:She's most likely going to get labeled regardless of your age simply because you are different (not Indonesian). Her friends will be jealous, guys might throw insults, and their society will view you, as a couple, differently. I am no expert but I can see this happening with every country, especially in the west. I mean aren't you 21? Hell I met a guy last time on the plane to Manila who was 78 coming to meet a girl lmao

I'm 25 now, 24 on my last trip to Philippines and I was walking down a street with a girl (23) in conservative Mindinao. No where near a whore district. Two pinoys stopped on a motor bike and yelled something at the girl I was with in Tagalog. She scolded them and looked down. She wouldn't tell me what they said but I did ask "was it because she was with me?' She nodded yes. I'm still talking to her and she is by no means a gold digger. She didn't even want me to buy her a Christmas gift. That happened to me, a white 24 year old who's in shape. However, all of her guy friends liked me, her girl friends all added me on facebook and told me how handsome I was, and she said her dad wouldn't mind her going out with me.

I've had friends prefer older guys, others say that they wouldn't date above ten years. Some pinoys care if you date their women, others could careless. Not every woman from a certain culture acts or thinks the same or is a Gold digger.

I think you should just not really care what others think. Mind you be cautious cause scammers exist but I wouldn't completely knock her for being online. I mean you are to now and I'm sure you don't think of yourself as a bad catch.


Thats a misconception that there is only whore districts for foreigners in manila,angeles, and cebu city. Mindanao has many whores all over the place whether it be bars or streetwalkers. In fact CDO is like whore central for mindanao. Thats why one must be on guard everywhere and not assume that just cause the girl isn't from the red light district that she will have good influence.


I never said that there weren't areas in Mindanao, I said I wasn't near an area that had one. And Mindanao is not known for whores, though you are right, you can find some. But if a foreigner is going for whores, he's not gonna go to Mindanao for them anyways. The areas don't cater to foreigners nearly as much as the other 3 do. I've never been to CDO (except the airport) but cities like Dipolog, Iligan, Dapitan, and Ozamis you would be hard pressed to see any. There may be a few freelance hoes but most wouldn't be worth any foreigners time. Most of those places lack solid night life to begin with. I spent around a week in Iligan and saw 3 Caucasians in a city of 350,000 people, and two of them were females.

And from my observations, most filipinos/as don't even know about the red light areas or care. I told many people I had gone to Angeles and they had no idea where I was talking about and what the city was famous for. Quite honestly most filipinos don't even know the geography of their own country that well. I've traveled more around their country than a lot of the people I've met. Luzon locals are terrified of Mindanao, Mindanao locals perceive Manila as being very polluted and they hate the tagalog language. Uneducated locals from Mindanao sometimes can't even speak tagaolog. What is my point? That outside of the big sex tourist spots, few locals really generalize that one is with a whore. Sure they might think the girl is with you for money but that is different than in Manila where some will speculate (sometimes rightfully so) that the young girl with the "old" man is a prostitute.




For a guy who has been all over the philippines Im surprised you actually believe that. The whore culture in the philippines is much bigger than you think. Thats why its so natural for them to work the dating sites its part of the culture there already. Most filipinos visit prostitutes so your assumption that most filipinos dont know about prostitutes is not true. The gf tried to convince me (she originaly lived in zamboanga) to be also naive about the bar and prostitute culture but i think she was just leading me on about her naivety on purpose cause she knows foreigners and how they are. MOST prostitutes in the philippines are not being visited by foreigners. Only a select few make it angeles or cebu city bars. I bet there is more whores in number overall soliticing filipino guys in cebu than foreigners. Most are in bars that dont cater to foreigners or they are working the streets or in some illegal shack or in some disco(that may or may not have foreigners). Foreigners is a niche market and most prostitutes would go broke if they only soliticed foreigners exclusively. I think the ones that dont cater to foreigners are because they are not young or attractive enough. Otherwise they would be in angeles or cebu city. Then of course there are the delusional hoes that are ugly or old and still think a foreigner wants them LOL Why they are in these bars is beyond me.


As mentioned, I'm referring to the red light districts that cater to foreigners and how Mindanao lacks those areas in reference to the other 3 well known areas. Yes, in any corner of the globe you can find some low level hoes that someone will pay for. In my small American town of 5000 you can find a few at the local truck stop. That doesn't mean the area is known for that. I never said that filipinos do not know prostitution exists, I said they are generally oblivious to the red light districts that cater to foreign tourists. I can't speculate on the lifestyles of all filipino men. Most of the ones I interact with are educated, church going, middle class, family guys so I would be shocked if they were involved in that kind of environment. I just know that when I have been in the clubs and bars in smaller rural cities I am not bombarded with prostitutes like I am at the other spots. Even "dirty dancing" as they call it (aka grinding) in the states isn't going on and is sometimes frowned upon. It's simply not raunchy like Angeles, P.Burgos, or Cebu are.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby droid » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:10 am

hammanta wrote:
Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:sounds like indonesian women are the same as phil.


I disagree, age differences simply aren't an issue for most Filipinas. In fact, a lot of them consider a mature western boyfriend to be a trophy, not an embarrassment.


It's really a mixed bag from my experiences. I think the girls that are 24+ and are getting ready for marriage want a mature guy. The younger girls 18, 19, 20, especially ones in college still prefer guys that are at most 10 years older. I met a filipina who was 24 and would scold any foreigner who would hit on her above 30. I've also dated girls who said I was way too young and would prefer a guy over 40. I think it all stems down from their own personal experience. If they've never been screwed over by a guy their age, they tend to prefer their own age. Now it seems the opposite of girls who have been screwed over or cheated on that don't want the games anymore that younger guys seem to bring.

The (Filis) ones on the dating sites cap you off at 42-48, even the 18yos. I haven't been on the ground though, and that's one question I have, do the sites reflect the general population, or are they really girls that have no other options (i.e. lower quality)?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:42 am

droid wrote:
hammanta wrote:
Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:sounds like indonesian women are the same as phil.


I disagree, age differences simply aren't an issue for most Filipinas. In fact, a lot of them consider a mature western boyfriend to be a trophy, not an embarrassment.


It's really a mixed bag from my experiences. I think the girls that are 24+ and are getting ready for marriage want a mature guy. The younger girls 18, 19, 20, especially ones in college still prefer guys that are at most 10 years older. I met a filipina who was 24 and would scold any foreigner who would hit on her above 30. I've also dated girls who said I was way too young and would prefer a guy over 40. I think it all stems down from their own personal experience. If they've never been screwed over by a guy their age, they tend to prefer their own age. Now it seems the opposite of girls who have been screwed over or cheated on that don't want the games anymore that younger guys seem to bring.

The (Filis) ones on the dating sites cap you off at 42-48, even the 18yos. I haven't been on the ground though, and that's one question I have, do the sites reflect the general population, or are they really girls that have no other options (i.e. lower quality)?



really they cap you off? I always see 80 on there LOL. then again those are scammers and whores ;)

Most filipina girls are ugly in person and most on the dating site are ugly. Id say the difference is in person you can see many 7's or 8's but its rare to get one online that will actually get you on cam that looks that good. and if you get them on cam and they are that hot either they are a scammer or really flaky and chances of rapport building are minimal. I could never really get any of the really attractive ones to stick unless they were a desperate milf with no job or something crazy like that. I suspect the hot ones are just trying to get some guy to spend money on them or are looking for p4p. There was some really hot chick on there and i had trouble getting her and she said she met a few guys on dates and it went nowhere but on some mongering forum they said she was willing to accept cash so i suspect alot of these girls who claim to be good girls and went on casual dates are nothing more than p4p. If they have met some foreigners before watch out its a bad sign it means they are either p4p or hardened from the experience.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby Banano » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:03 am

Theres no many 8s in Philiphines, When you say 8 im thinking something close to J Lo in her prime, nothing like that in PH. Lets face it most of them are dog ugly, either short,flat front and back, bad teeth, skin


' If they have met some foreigners before watch out its a bad sign it means they are either p4p or hardened from the experience.'

If she is online you can safely assume she slept with foreigners before, most will even admit that, after all they are online to MEET westerners :lol:


And now some genius will say ' NAWALT, I found my grll online and she is different' :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:27 pm

banano have you chatted with lots of indonesian woomen yet on actual cam? How do they compare to other countries in SEA?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:08 am

whats funny is these girls pretend to be genuine but if you offer them 10,000 pesos a month suddenly they are all ears :)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby Banano » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:44 am

No web cam yet but from what I have seen indos are a big heavier than filipinas, not prettier though.

Have to rmbr Indonesia is the biggest muslim country and biggest turn off is that 90% of muslim chicks have part of clit cut off, it just doesnt feel right so I got a few christian chicks im talking to. Nothing worse then finding a sexy girl and then a few days later you learn that she got circumcised.:(

I guess filipinas would be better for that very reason unless you like a look of mutilated pu$$y
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:04 am

Banano wrote:No web cam yet but from what I have seen indos are a big heavier than filipinas, not prettier though.

Have to rmbr Indonesia is the biggest muslim country and biggest turn off is that 90% of muslim chicks have part of clit cut off, it just doesnt feel right so I got a few christian chicks im talking to. Nothing worse then finding a sexy girl and then a few days later you learn that she got circumcised.:(

I guess filipinas would be better for that very reason unless you like a look of mutilated pu$$y


I did a compariso on dateinasia and i found more women per white foreigner in philippines. In other words indonesia has a lot of young english teachers (even mr man was working there as an english teacher). The problem about indonesia and vietnam is there is a lot of hippie teachers AND the women are less likely to be on the dating sites. In phil even though there is more foreigners there is A LOT more girls and there is no young foreigners living there for a job (too poor, indonesia is richer) so all in all i think philippines is better when you combine that with the easier visas. Plus indonesians are a little wealthier so they are probably more demanding.

At this point im holding off all travel next time i travel it will be for other reasons than women. It seems like the glory days of nice hot innocent women is over. Mongers and the internet has ruined them. Im gonna go to india or something im thinking just for the experience not for women but just for the experience and maybe go to the churches there. I may head to indonesia and cambodia too. I dont know though. I dont think the family life is fit for me there may be a higher calling that I didnt expect.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby Bao3niang » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:32 am

CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby Rock » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:46 am

Bao3niang wrote:https://www.facebook.com/jennyann.paulo.9?ref=ts&fref=ts

Check please.


You already posted a Dear John letter yet you keep coming back. What's up with that? If you're gonna leave, then just leave, permanently. Go post somewhere else.

Like I said before, we should ban those who say goodbye so they don't keep coming back. That kind of drama is for feminists.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby Banano » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:23 am

There should be option to deactivate or close account
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby In2dadark » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:52 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:whats funny is these girls pretend to be genuine but if you offer them 10,000 pesos a month suddenly they are all ears :)


All ears? I certainly hope not. :twisted:
In2dadark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Florida, U.S.

Re: Indonesian girl embarrassed to go out with older guy?

Postby Jester » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:11 pm

In2dadark wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
whats funny is these girls pretend to be genuine but if you offer them 10,000 pesos a month suddenly they are all ears :)



All ears? I certainly hope not. :twisted:



:lol: +1
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kradmelder, yick and 4 guests