Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

You know the U.S. is Gay when...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

You know the U.S. is Gay when...

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:41 am

....almost nil people Stateside, except for my sister, have given you a Happy New Years whereas women I smashed in Colombia, Brasil, & DR give me a Feliz Nuevo Ano unconditionally and don't want a green card. The latter is quite content with their country of residence.

Oh yeah, fcuk you all on this site. Fcuk you too, Winston, for allowing the inmate trolls to run the asylum. #GoesBackIntoRemission #signingOff (Of course, not every HA member is a troll as an FYI/PSA; you guys know who I'm talking about)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: You know the U.S. is Gay when...

Postby ?????? » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:15 am

??????
Freshman Poster

Postby Nami321 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:16 am

U.S.A is one of my favorite and country around the world. the Washington D.C is the capital city of this country. I visited there several times in the past and see a wide variety of attractions there. Here I want to share a few names of most famous and beautiful destinations there:
New York City
San Francisco
Boston
Los Angeles
Honolulu
Chicago
Palm Springs
Going for the us west coast tours from san francisco
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Postby Anatol » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:56 am

Nami321 wrote:U.S.A is one of my favorite and country around the world. the Washington D.C is the capital city of this country.

Any nation that supports equal rights for females should be WIPED FROM THE PLANET.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby The » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:02 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:....almost nil people Stateside, except for my sister, have given you a Happy New Years whereas women I smashed in Colombia, Brasil, & DR give me a Feliz Nuevo Ano unconditionally and don't want a green card. The latter is quite content with their country of residence.

Oh yeah, fcuk you all on this site. Fcuk you too, Winston, for allowing the inmate trolls to run the asylum. #GoesBackIntoRemission #signingOff (Of course, not every HA member is a troll as an FYI/PSA; you guys know who I'm talking about)

Happy New Year....

Could not agree more...Only one person in the USA has given a Happy New Years message...Other than that nothing from no one....Not even the females....Its like watching tumbleweeds blow across from you in the Wild West...
The
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions