Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

-----

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:59 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







-----

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:59 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

-----

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:06 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

-----

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:12 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Prognostications For 2015

Postby Devil Dog » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:23 pm

Ghost wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Ghost wrote:Entrepreneurship – It won’t be for the faint of heart and you wouldn’t want to have to rely on this, but if you love doing something, then do it and hope for the best. Or if you have a knack for marketing, your chances are probably better if you can create also. Being a moral entrepreneur will limit your success. People always become more susceptible to snake-oil salesmen in dire times. You’ll probably make more money being a phone-psychic fraud than a writer who writes e-books that legitimately could help people. Which ties into my last one…



ITT, chronically depressed loser OP makes long rationalization of why he need not bother trying to succeed. Read the fable of The Fox and the Grapes for the classic version.

I quoted the passage on entrepreneurialism because it is absolutely rife with incorrect information. OP please give details of your entrepreneurial experiences which you base your information on. None, right?

"Doing what you love" is the worst path to take in being an entrepreneur. It is just stupid advice, but always seems to be given by know-nothings. Here is some quality advice: "Find a need. Fulfill that need." or better yet "Find a problem. Provide a solution to that problem." I would also add: "Stop being a whiny little bitch and make something happen." If some of you dipshits would put as much effort into succeeding (with money, women, whatever) as you put into making excuses you WOULD meet with success.

I can't help but wondering what traitors like you have gotten for selling yourselves to evil. They have destroyed the community you grew up in. You might once have thought you would take a bullet for it, but they have destroyed it without you doing anything. They have taken your daughter. Instead of being the proud matriarch it was her birthright to be right now, she is just another whore in a corporate harem. They are wiping out your society. And what do you get for your selling out of future generations? You imagine you will keep your creature comforts as you run out the clock? And of course you know at some level you won't even get that. I don't blame you. It is probably not your fault.


I wonder this same thing. He does speak as one who has willfully given into the system for some benefit. But his views can also probably largely be explained by him being a baby-boomer. He got into the system and gained benefits way before the system became a completely raw deal for men. I doubt that he is really stupid, only stupid by choice because he has chosen the system as his master. He serves Mammon. Another explanation is that because he got trapped in the system, and stands a lot to lose from job loss, divorce, etc. And though he has lost a lot to the system (i.e. his daughter) he is clinging to his delusions because he knows he is trapped and couldn't extricate himself to, for example, live a life being happier abroad. Hence his projection by talking about the fable of the sour grapes. It's very transparent.


Ah yes, clinging to my delusions. The fact is that my only real disagreement with the whiny loser contingent of HA is that you only complain about how difficult it is in the US. It's too hard to get a job. It's too hard to get women.

In fact, it is easy to make money in the US. It would be easy for you to hustle (work for yourself) for 6 months in the US, then travel for 6 months in Asia. Rinse and repeat. Find a gig in Asia if you want to stay there all of the time.

But you don't really want to do that. You would rather complain and justify your failures. Most of HA is just a big circle jerk of losers complaining and rationalizing their failures and shortcomings.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 am

Re: Prognostications For 2015

Postby Anatol » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Devil Dog wrote:
Ah yes, clinging to my delusions. The fact is that my only real disagreement with the whiny loser contingent of HA is that you only complain about how difficult it is in the US. It's too hard to get a job. It's too hard to get women.

In fact, it is easy to make money in the US. It would be easy for you to hustle (work for yourself) for 6 months in the US, then travel for 6 months in Asia. Rinse and repeat. Find a gig in Asia if you want to stay there all of the time.

But you don't really want to do that. You would rather complain and justify your failures. Most of HA is just <> complaining and rationalizing their failures and shortcomings.


If men like you who are women-worshippers had not been allowed to addle the minds of other men, we wouldn't be here complaining because we would have a normal society to live in ~ in fact it is common-sense that only 1% of men in the world complain about feminism and it should be 99% of men who are like us ~ hence, you should be kicked out by the Administrator because you're an inveterate and practised LIAR.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Prognostications For 2015

Postby Devil Dog » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Anatol wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
Ah yes, clinging to my delusions. The fact is that my only real disagreement with the whiny loser contingent of HA is that you only complain about how difficult it is in the US. It's too hard to get a job. It's too hard to get women.

In fact, it is easy to make money in the US. It would be easy for you to hustle (work for yourself) for 6 months in the US, then travel for 6 months in Asia. Rinse and repeat. Find a gig in Asia if you want to stay there all of the time.

But you don't really want to do that. You would rather complain and justify your failures. Most of HA is just <> complaining and rationalizing their failures and shortcomings.


If men like you who are women-worshippers had not been allowed to addle the minds of other men, we wouldn't be here complaining because we would have a normal society to live in ~ in fact it is common-sense that only 1% of men in the world complain about feminism and it should be 99% of men who are like us ~ hence, you should be kicked out by the Administrator because you're an inveterate and practised LIAR.


Once again, the slavic loser. You lack the mental discipline to stay on subject so you throw the little "women-worshipper" barb.

Stay on subject, genius. I am saying that you should grow some balls, take charge of your life, earn some money and TAKE the freedom to do what you want to do. That is all that I am saying. Stop whining and complaining. Do something.

But you will not. The reason that you will not is that you are a little girl. Little girls complain and rationalize why they can't win. The irony of this situation is that you and cornh*le and ghost ARE feminized. You complain and cry like women. You don't ACT, which is what a man does.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 am

Re: Prognostications For 2015

Postby OutWest » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:09 pm

+1. You have appropriate scorn for little manlets like these. Shrill he-bitche$ are the most odious of creatures.
This idiot blathers on about the scourge of feminism, (and it is a scourge) but spends his time cowering in effeminate helplessness. I suspect he is a basement dweller, totally into Excalibur type computer game nonsense, filled with self-loathing
and hatred for others who seem successful in life. If he an others like him are really anti-feminist, why are they such helpless little bitche$ ?
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Prognostications For 2015

Postby Anatol » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:35 pm

OutWest wrote:+1. You have appropriate scorn for little manlets like these. Shrill he-<> are the most odious of creatures.
This idiot blathers on about the scourge of feminism, (and it is a scourge) but spends his time cowering in effeminate helplessness. I suspect he is a basement dweller, totally into Excalibur type computer game nonsense, filled with self-loathing
and hatred for others who seem successful in life. If he an others like him are really anti-feminist, why are they such helpless little <> ?


Poor american, your real reason for not liking me is that are you still angry about your men jumping from windows 13 years ago.........Hahahahahaha!!!!!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Prognostications For 2015

Postby Devil Dog » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:54 pm

Anatol wrote:
OutWest wrote:+1. You have appropriate scorn for little manlets like these. Shrill he-<> are the most odious of creatures.
This idiot blathers on about the scourge of feminism, (and it is a scourge) but spends his time cowering in effeminate helplessness. I suspect he is a basement dweller, totally into Excalibur type computer game nonsense, filled with self-loathing
and hatred for others who seem successful in life. If he an others like him are really anti-feminist, why are they such helpless little <> ?


Poor american, your real reason for not liking me is that are you still angry about your men jumping from windows 13 years ago.........Hahahahahaha!!!!!


There you go again. You argue like a woman, changing the subject. You are doing a perfect job of making my point. Keep it up.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 am

-----

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:37 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Prognostications For 2015

Postby Devil Dog » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:29 am

Explain, provide details and evidence? I have no need to prove anything you you. Believe me or don't believe me. I have made no extravagant claims of high income. I only claim to have more money than I need, and I took a total of almost 3 months off for travel in 2014.

Your problem is that you are an overly emotional complainer. You complain about the problems you see in society, as if this gives you some kind of special credibility. It only makes you a complainer. Women complain about how things are. Men build their own lives in spite of the obstacles. You are a woman in your way of thinking. I am a man in my thoughts and actions.

I have a serious question for you. Did you grow up in a home in the presence of your father? I am guessing that you did not.

As for your English teaching, there is nothing wrong with that except that it doesn't pay much. It is not a particularly competitive field, but many women are employed in the education industry.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 am

Re: Prognostications For 2015

Postby Cornfed » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:51 am

Devil Dog wrote:Your problem is that you are an overly emotional complainer. You complain about the problems you see in society, as if this gives you some kind of special credibility. It only makes you a complainer. Women complain about how things are. Men build their own lives in spite of the obstacles. You are a woman in your way of thinking. I am a man in my thoughts and actions.

Actually, some men stand up against criminality on whatever level they find it and help others to do so. Whatever good things you have done with your life have only been possible because men in the past did not just try to feather their own nest while others were being victimized, but fought to prevent the victimization of their people. It is a pity that you and indeed most of your generation chose not to pass on this favor and instead be selfish jerks. However awesome you may or may not be in enjoying yourself in this life, does it not concern you that, if it is left to the likes of you, yours is the last generation of your people who will get to do so?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

-----

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:36 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Prognostications For 2015

Postby publicduende » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:13 am

Ghost wrote:
publicduende wrote:Ghost,

You know I don't agree with much of your life outlook and view it as pretty extreme and paranoid, but have to credit you with taking the effort to pen a long and insightful post about the perils of being a man in 2015 (and beyond) US and Western world.

Many trends you describe, including the increasingly aggressive and obsessive role of technology in our lives, the false promise of connectedness that hides crafty marketing to buy the latest device/app, the craving for the latest expensive iSomething that forces many a young person to go deeper in debt. All of this is true and will go on unabated for the foreseeable future.

Despite that, whether one lives in the US or the Philippines, they have a choice between intellectual enslavement and intellectual freedom. You and many others could exercise this choice, and its obvious and not so obvious consequences, anywhere in the world.

It still baffles me why so many in here keep debating on whether the "HA feeling" is something that can be felt in the US or abroad, when it's in fact a sole function of one's ability to learn what's good for them and structure their lives around said good.


It's more than just a feeling we need, though. Just being in the mindset of being happier abroad is not enough. Just speaking for myself, I have a need to be out there and live a freer life. It's a process that begins at home by waking up, but if it doesn't culminate in escaping the sick society, I don't think that counts so much. My mind can be free here at home by rejecting the lies this society spews, but unless my body and spirit are free also, it isn't really a better life. Being happier abroad is a holistic solution. If even one piece is missing it feels empty.


The "sick society" is everywhere. You have been to the Philippines, which is a less complex and more genuine society on many counts, yet you didn't like it and you flew out of them full of bitterness and frustration. The same could have happened in China, Thailand, Mexico or Colombia.

Changing location may help to a certain extent, as long as you can put up with the cons as well as enjoy the pros, but as you say it's not absolutely fundamental.

To paraphrase an Italian writer, there is no place like that quiet, serene place inside yourself.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests