Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Prognostications For 2015

Postby Jester » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:55 pm

publicduende wrote:

there is no place like that quiet, serene place inside yourself.

Nice.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:22 pm

Ghost you get it....

You and Winston...along with few other members from America have fully developed soul.

You are truly right in your prognosis of 2015 ..However, as you felt it...Things are going to get way way worse than whatever we had so far...As I wrote in my other thread...The force has awakened....ohhh....The things its gonna do to humanity now...

Feminism, economic issues are mere child play for what is to come now. People just don't get it...when you point out the negatives in society and they blame you....You are the good one here....Don't be conned by society blaming you for darkness sins.

Higher souls, Old souls are already feeling its presence...that is why the reason you wrote it such elaborately as your soul feels it 2015 is going to change us all ...more and more souls will feel it presence as it makes it move and simply DOES NOT CARE.....

-------------------------I have always understood your problems in Philippines and what you going through right now....but trust me, if ever any of my words were true...Its going to get a lot worse for everyone of us....You need to make a plan RIGHT NOW....

In coming months..You will feel the darkness craziness a 100-fold more...If you think America is crazy now....wait for few months...I wouldn't recommend it...move away from America....humanity and even earth if possible... :( :(

Its all darkness show now.....
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:34 pm

GHOST...Its for your sanity...Move away from people...who demand proof, evidence, call you to fight it out, earn it, be a man, don't be a loser, don't whine and complain, just earn your right to be what you want kinda tone...

Don't fall for it man....Most of us have already burned that bridge....looking into people who always says..the fault is ours not the societies...and then even if they agree, the fault is societies, they want you to do a little bit more, some more....to achieve whatever we want....

They will never get it...Guaranteed....Its all over....Your HA abroad thinking is true...I wish you can escape the earth itself.... :( :(

The thing is....You will be more and more surrounded by these kinds in coming months...YOU MUST SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE man...that too Soon...There will be no one in your life..online - offline who gets you....You will be attacked left and right by the darkness..You must get the BIGGEST PICTURE....This is just the after effects of darkness taking control of human bodies...Its going to be ferocious now....The darkness will suck remaining energy from us by this way...Don't do it....Move AWAY from the madness...
starchild5
Experienced Poster

-----

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:08 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:12 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anatol » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:34 pm

starchild5 wrote:GHOST...Its for your sanity...Move away from people...who demand proof, evidence, call you to fight it out, earn it, be a man, don't be a loser, don't whine and complain, just earn your right to be what you want kinda tone...

Don't fall for it man....Most of us have already burned that bridge....looking into people who always says..the fault is ours not the societies...and then even if they agree, the fault is societies, they want you to do a little bit more, some more....to achieve whatever we want....

They will never get it...Guaranteed....Its all over....Your HA abroad thinking is true...I wish you can escape the earth itself.... :( :(

The thing is....You will be more and more surrounded by these kinds in coming months...YOU MUST SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE man...that too Soon...There will be no one in your life..online - offline who gets you....You will be attacked left and right by the darkness..You must get the BIGGEST PICTURE....This is just the after effects of darkness taking control of human bodies...Its going to be ferocious now....The darkness will suck remaining energy from us by this way...Don't do it....Move AWAY from the madness...

Hello,

EVERYONE who was born in non-American foreign lands knows this. However, YOU support da*ing. YOU support women's rights. YOU are against The Sahtee custom. YOU probably think rap-music is okay as well. For you, the 'darkness' is that you can't be able to da*e, which is a sinful practise.

[~} BOW TO THE KING ASOK AND HIS SAHTEE CUSTOM FAKE INDIAN MAN! Bow to the patriarchy. Bow to no p**-marital re*ations. Bow to no rap-music.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby publicduende » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:03 am

Ghost wrote:
publicduende wrote:The "sick society" is everywhere. You have been to the Philippines, which is a less complex and more genuine society on many counts, yet you didn't like it and you flew out of them full of bitterness and frustration. The same could have happened in China, Thailand, Mexico or Colombia.

Changing location may help to a certain extent, as long as you can put up with the cons as well as enjoy the pros, but as you say it's not absolutely fundamental.

To paraphrase an Italian writer, there is no place like that quiet, serene place inside yourself.

You have a point. One of the grim realities I've had to see is that there aren't any ideal societies. It's just a sliding scale and you can try to get closer to your ideal, though you'll never achieve it.

One has to learn to compromise in life, find a good balance between what his idealism allows him to dream and what reality allows him to actually achieve.

Krishnamurti's legendary saying...it's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society, I love it and it never ceases to inspire. Yet, adjustment is fundamental in all scenarios but those involving, I don't know, a desert island or hermit atop a mountain kind of lifestyle. We are born as relational being and - that's my experience - keeping ourselves away from frequent and harmonious interactions, for whatever reason, is far harder on our psyche than just learning and going with the flow.

Going with the flow is one thing Filipinos can do exceptionally well.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions