Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby drronnie » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:39 am

I think the future belongs to MGTOW. Myself I thought first that if I flee the coldness and unfriendliness of Western women life would become easier only to realize that women in Asia are super materialistic, shallow and superficial ghouls. So for me MGTOW is the only way.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am







Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Anatol » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:54 am

Hello,

[~} All these are STRANGE reactions being caused by feminism ~ the only solution to these unnecessary complications is an immediate return to the patriarchy. But I can't even find ONE large, developed nation that will have the simple daring to tell demented U.S.A. to go away with its feminism.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:56 am

It's not something that could win. MGTOW is just a better sounding phrase used instead of giving up. It is part of the historical cycle (though the term is new, the underlying idea is anything but.) It's a response to feminism and misandry. It doesn't actually stand for anything, nor does it offer any solutions. Of course more men are becoming MGTOWs, whether consciously or otherwise, but it's just a symptom that societal splintering (i.e. collapse) is gaining.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby The » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:58 am

LOL....I WAS GETTING READY TO START A MGTOW THREAD...YOU BEAT ME TO IT.... :lol:

THIS WESTERN WHORE WILL MAKE YOU GO MGTOW IN A HEARTBEAT THOUGH!


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-GuE0X6IK0[/youtube]
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:04 am

yep im definitely becoming more MGTOW Im not su re if i even want a foreign wife or girlfriend ever again. In fact Im thinking of going to india just to help me avoid the temptation of women (and so i can go for other reasons). India seems to be the only sane refuge for me at this point (besides america where everyone is TFL). Happier abroad is just women worshipping nonsense. A real man worships Jesus.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:39 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:yep im definitely becoming more MGTOW Im not su re if i even want a foreign wife or girlfriend ever again. In fact Im thinking of going to india just to help me avoid the temptation of women (and so i can go for other reasons). India seems to be the only sane refuge for me at this point (besides america where everyone is TFL). Happier abroad is just women worshipping nonsense. A real man worships Jesus.


OK, that made me laugh...I'm sure India would be perfect for that. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:45 am

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yep im definitely becoming more MGTOW Im not su re if i even want a foreign wife or girlfriend ever again. In fact Im thinking of going to india just to help me avoid the temptation of women (and so i can go for other reasons). India seems to be the only sane refuge for me at this point (besides america where everyone is TFL). Happier abroad is just women worshipping nonsense. A real man worships Jesus.


OK, that made me laugh...I'm sure India would be perfect for that. :lol:


Whats your opinion of India?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:52 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yep im definitely becoming more MGTOW Im not su re if i even want a foreign wife or girlfriend ever again. In fact Im thinking of going to india just to help me avoid the temptation of women (and so i can go for other reasons). India seems to be the only sane refuge for me at this point (besides america where everyone is TFL). Happier abroad is just women worshipping nonsense. A real man worships Jesus.


OK, that made me laugh...I'm sure India would be perfect for that. :lol:


Whats your opinion of India?


It's a shit-hole that I hope to never step foot into.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:04 am

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yep im definitely becoming more MGTOW Im not su re if i even want a foreign wife or girlfriend ever again. In fact Im thinking of going to india just to help me avoid the temptation of women (and so i can go for other reasons). India seems to be the only sane refuge for me at this point (besides america where everyone is TFL). Happier abroad is just women worshipping nonsense. A real man worships Jesus.


OK, that made me laugh...I'm sure India would be perfect for that. :lol:


Whats your opinion of India?


It's a shit-hole that I hope to never step foot into.


Thats why I want to go.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:17 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yep im definitely becoming more MGTOW Im not su re if i even want a foreign wife or girlfriend ever again. In fact Im thinking of going to india just to help me avoid the temptation of women (and so i can go for other reasons). India seems to be the only sane refuge for me at this point (besides america where everyone is TFL). Happier abroad is just women worshipping nonsense. A real man worships Jesus.


OK, that made me laugh...I'm sure India would be perfect for that. :lol:


Whats your opinion of India?


It's a shit-hole that I hope to never step foot into.


Thats why I want to go.


I thought you could only be with hot women? Any attractive woman in India - and there can't be many - will have so many options it would be absurd.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Im not going to india for women thats my point. Little temptation there so I can pursue other reasons. Im going there for culture shock and to meet christians etc. Although if i met a nice indian woman i would be happy cause they have beautiful bodies and faces compared to filipinas IMO. but thats not my goal of going there.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Seems like it would be easier to just isolate in America then.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:47 pm

Ghost wrote:Seems like it would be easier to just isolate in America then.


Well im doing that currently but i dont want to rot here forever either SINCE i do not want to marry an american woman or settle down with a family at this stage. Id like to explore india and other countries. I was considering indonesia but the more i hear about it indonesia sounds like a cross between india and philippines so i might as well just head out to india where it has more to offer. Im also considering cambodia too where my pastors brother lives its very poor there and not quite as mongered as thailand but its probably like another philippines. I may even do part time missionary work not sure but im in a stage of my life i want to explore other avenues and purposes. Since im self reliant with my own mobile income and not many can do that I can pursue such things. I have more respect for a guy who goes abroad to MGTOW or missionary work or find his spirituality then to go "wife hunting".
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby The » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:02 am

My advice....MGTOW in America but find your gf/wife overseas where behaviors are more natural....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby drronnie » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:46 am

The wrote:My advice....MGTOW in America but find your gf/wife overseas where behaviors are more natural....


Unfortunately feminism is catching on very well overseas making the women become more selective and spoilt.
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests