Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Post by Yohan »

Man With a Plan wrote: ..... how are you mgtow when you're married with children? This is exactly what I'm talking about with you autists.

.....You're an idiot though, so I won't bother telling you that I disagree with feminism. I feel sorry for your children as they have half of whatever autist genes you passed to them.
This guy (or woman?) is a good example why this forum needs the IGNORE option.

ADDED to the Ignore List - Done!

Bye...
Last edited by Yohan on October 26th, 2017, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Yohan wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote: As for mgtow, how are you mgtow when you're married with children? This is exactly what I'm talking about with you autists.
You have to learn more about other countries, about the men living there and about their problems.
Funny, I was thinking the same about you. You're an idiot though, so I won't bother telling you that I disagree with feminism. I feel sorry for your children as they have half of whatever autist genes you passed to them.
This guy (or woman?) is a good example for the IGNORE list.

ADDED to the Ignore List - Done!

Bye...
You're a disgrace to men. Smh.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan »

There have always been men who looked at female attitudes, damsel-centric divorce laws, the whole expectation of male sacrifice, etc., and decided that legally shackling themselves to a woman wasn't for them. That's their choice, and I'm all about people having as much uncolored information as possible so they can make choices that are right for them as individuals. That's why I like the MRA and MGTOW concept. It's an online repository of thought that gives men some perspective that mainstream society would never touch. Those men don't have have to buy MRA or MGTOW as a package, but they can look through the information and decide how to act on the concepts that resonate with them.

I don't have a problem with men choosing to get married. I just want them to make those kinds of decisions from a position of genuine self-ownership, rather than out of service to some notion of gender-role religion. It was that opportunity to help young men dump the societal male template and find self-realization that drew me to the online red-pill community. How they live their lives once they attain that realization is up to them.

Of course, this a huge threat to women. Things were easier when they could count on a male code that was ultimately about the female pedestal. The erosion of that pedestal is why women are railing against MGTOW. Regardless of whether marriage is in decline or delay, things just don't revolve around women like they used to. In that sense, MGTOW is definitely gaining.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The MGTOW movement is becoming more mainstream in the United States as more and more men realize that's getting to the point in America where it's dangerous for men to get involved with women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Carnio
Freshman Poster

Post by Carnio »

Last edited by Carnio on October 27th, 2019, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

jamesbond wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 11:05 pm
The MGTOW movement is becoming more mainstream in the United States as more and more men realize that's getting to the point in America where it's dangerous for men to get involved with women.

I'm not a fan of non-MGTOW describing MGTOW, because invariably, they mischaracterize it. This Youtuber, Economic Invincibility, is a bright guy but a bit of a blowhard who does not always get things quite right.

MGTOW is for grown men, not young boys like he represented. Although all boys should be inculcated with red pill awareness about female nature, only a male who has sufficient experience with women and understands the traps associated with them can be said to a MGTOW. MGTOW has nothing to do with Incels or lovesick schoolboys.

Boys who are too governed by their libido and limerence simply do not have the life experience nor personal autonomy to be MGTOW. Further, they are not living on their own yet and cannot yet appreciate what it means to be a man yet. MGTOW is for men who are self-sufficient and productive, not those living with parents!

Also, MGTOW was not started by middle-aged men hurt by divorce. It was started by men who proactively REFUSED to be caught up in the enslavement traps experienced by their fathers and peers so they sought freedom and self-actualization before anything else.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Carnio wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 11:42 pm
With this #Metoo movement and extreme 4th wave feministic man hating culture, can you really blame them? If I was trapped in the USA and could not leave due to my passport getting blacklisted or there is some sort of martial law where American men cannot leave the country, I would be a hard core MGTOW knowing that I would have to be stuck in such a man hating country!
Are you really in Kyrgyzstan? What are the girls like in Kyrgyzstan? I think from the Kyrgyz girls I've seen and talked with that Kyrgyzstan has the most beautiful Asian girls.
Carnio
Freshman Poster

Post by Carnio »

Last edited by Carnio on October 27th, 2019, 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MGTOW + paid sex = best life.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Economic Invincibility where he explains why some men are afraid of the MGTOW movement.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Enjoying MGTOW a lot right now. I work 7 months a year, make a similar amount of cash that I did in the UK and finally I have a successful new project after years of flops and non-starters.

As Contrarian says, you gotta live the usual life society expects from you you can go MGTOW.

I've been focussing a lot on Frame this year. As Roosh advises, I'm not going to let anyone exert any frame over me.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

With the MeToo movement and the Brett Kavanaugh witchhunt, has MGTOW been proven right?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 12:06 am
With the MeToo movement and the Brett Kavanaugh witchhunt, has MGTOW been proven right?
Right or wrong is not really the question.
It is more about to be present. To be noticed. MGTOW is getting verbally stronger.
About 20 years ago, MGTOW was unknown.
Today start a google search - MGTOW and you will find as response 'About 1,850,000 results (0.38 seconds)

Whenever a feminist says something, quickly somebody who is into MGTOW is showing up and talking back.

I have never seen so many videos, blogs, forums, but recently also regular media news report about MGTOW.

There is more resistance against feminism than every before, even now slowly beginning, also resistance from women, and not only from men.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video on why men are avoiding romance and what women can do about it.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy has recently decided to become a "MGTOW monk." He gives his reasons in this video.