Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Why MGTOW is gaining

Post by drronnie »

I think the future belongs to MGTOW. Myself I thought first that if I flee the coldness and unfriendliness of Western women life would become easier only to realize that women in Asia are super materialistic, shallow and superficial ghouls. So for me MGTOW is the only way.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

[~} All these are STRANGE reactions being caused by feminism ~ the only solution to these unnecessary complications is an immediate return to the patriarchy. But I can't even find ONE large, developed nation that will have the simple daring to tell demented U.S.A. to go away with its feminism.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

LOL....I WAS GETTING READY TO START A MGTOW THREAD...YOU BEAT ME TO IT.... :lol:

THIS WESTERN WHORE WILL MAKE YOU GO MGTOW IN A HEARTBEAT THOUGH!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

yep im definitely becoming more MGTOW Im not su re if i even want a foreign wife or girlfriend ever again. In fact Im thinking of going to india just to help me avoid the temptation of women (and so i can go for other reasons). India seems to be the only sane refuge for me at this point (besides america where everyone is TFL). Happier abroad is just women worshipping nonsense. A real man worships Jesus.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yep im definitely becoming more MGTOW Im not su re if i even want a foreign wife or girlfriend ever again. In fact Im thinking of going to india just to help me avoid the temptation of women (and so i can go for other reasons). India seems to be the only sane refuge for me at this point (besides america where everyone is TFL). Happier abroad is just women worshipping nonsense. A real man worships Jesus.
OK, that made me laugh...I'm sure India would be perfect for that. :lol:
Whats your opinion of India?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yep im definitely becoming more MGTOW Im not su re if i even want a foreign wife or girlfriend ever again. In fact Im thinking of going to india just to help me avoid the temptation of women (and so i can go for other reasons). India seems to be the only sane refuge for me at this point (besides america where everyone is TFL). Happier abroad is just women worshipping nonsense. A real man worships Jesus.
OK, that made me laugh...I'm sure India would be perfect for that. :lol:
Whats your opinion of India?
It's a shit-hole that I hope to never step foot into.
Thats why I want to go.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Im not going to india for women thats my point. Little temptation there so I can pursue other reasons. Im going there for culture shock and to meet christians etc. Although if i met a nice indian woman i would be happy cause they have beautiful bodies and faces compared to filipinas IMO. but thats not my goal of going there.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:Seems like it would be easier to just isolate in America then.
Well im doing that currently but i dont want to rot here forever either SINCE i do not want to marry an american woman or settle down with a family at this stage. Id like to explore india and other countries. I was considering indonesia but the more i hear about it indonesia sounds like a cross between india and philippines so i might as well just head out to india where it has more to offer. Im also considering cambodia too where my pastors brother lives its very poor there and not quite as mongered as thailand but its probably like another philippines. I may even do part time missionary work not sure but im in a stage of my life i want to explore other avenues and purposes. Since im self reliant with my own mobile income and not many can do that I can pursue such things. I have more respect for a guy who goes abroad to MGTOW or missionary work or find his spirituality then to go "wife hunting".
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

My advice....MGTOW in America but find your gf/wife overseas where behaviors are more natural....
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

The wrote:My advice....MGTOW in America but find your gf/wife overseas where behaviors are more natural....
Unfortunately feminism is catching on very well overseas making the women become more selective and spoilt.