Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Post by Yohan » October 26th, 2017, 6:00 pm

Man With a Plan wrote: ..... how are you mgtow when you're married with children? This is exactly what I'm talking about with you autists.

.....You're an idiot though, so I won't bother telling you that I disagree with feminism. I feel sorry for your children as they have half of whatever autist genes you passed to them.
This guy (or woman?) is a good example why this forum needs the IGNORE option.

ADDED to the Ignore List - Done!

Bye...
Last edited by Yohan on October 26th, 2017, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan » October 26th, 2017, 6:08 pm

Yohan wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote: As for mgtow, how are you mgtow when you're married with children? This is exactly what I'm talking about with you autists.
You have to learn more about other countries, about the men living there and about their problems.
Funny, I was thinking the same about you. You're an idiot though, so I won't bother telling you that I disagree with feminism. I feel sorry for your children as they have half of whatever autist genes you passed to them.
This guy (or woman?) is a good example for the IGNORE list.

ADDED to the Ignore List - Done!

Bye...
You're a disgrace to men. Smh.
The Grey Menace.

AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan » October 28th, 2017, 5:06 am

There have always been men who looked at female attitudes, damsel-centric divorce laws, the whole expectation of male sacrifice, etc., and decided that legally shackling themselves to a woman wasn't for them. That's their choice, and I'm all about people having as much uncolored information as possible so they can make choices that are right for them as individuals. That's why I like the MRA and MGTOW concept. It's an online repository of thought that gives men some perspective that mainstream society would never touch. Those men don't have have to buy MRA or MGTOW as a package, but they can look through the information and decide how to act on the concepts that resonate with them.

I don't have a problem with men choosing to get married. I just want them to make those kinds of decisions from a position of genuine self-ownership, rather than out of service to some notion of gender-role religion. It was that opportunity to help young men dump the societal male template and find self-realization that drew me to the online red-pill community. How they live their lives once they attain that realization is up to them.

Of course, this a huge threat to women. Things were easier when they could count on a male code that was ultimately about the female pedestal. The erosion of that pedestal is why women are railing against MGTOW. Regardless of whether marriage is in decline or delay, things just don't revolve around women like they used to. In that sense, MGTOW is definitely gaining.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » July 22nd, 2018, 7:05 am

The MGTOW movement is becoming more mainstream in the United States as more and more men realize that's getting to the point in America where it's dangerous for men to get involved with women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Carnio
Freshman Poster

Post by Carnio » July 22nd, 2018, 7:42 am

With this #Metoo movement and extreme 4th wave feministic man hating culture, can you really blame them? If I was trapped in the USA and could not leave due to my passport getting blacklisted or there is some sort of martial law where American men cannot leave the country, I would be a hard core MGTOW knowing that I would have to be stuck in such a man hating country!

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 22nd, 2018, 8:16 am

jamesbond wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 7:05 am
The MGTOW movement is becoming more mainstream in the United States as more and more men realize that's getting to the point in America where it's dangerous for men to get involved with women.

I'm not a fan of non-MGTOW describing MGTOW, because invariably, they mischaracterize it. This Youtuber, Economic Invincibility, is a bright guy but a bit of a blowhard who does not always get things quite right.

MGTOW is for grown men, not young boys like he represented. Although all boys should be inculcated with red pill awareness about female nature, only a male who has sufficient experience with women and understands the traps associated with them can be said to a MGTOW. MGTOW has nothing to do with Incels or lovesick schoolboys.

Boys who are too governed by their libido and limerence simply do not have the life experience nor personal autonomy to be MGTOW. Further, they are not living on their own yet and cannot yet appreciate what it means to be a man yet. MGTOW is for men who are self-sufficient and productive, not those living with parents!

Also, MGTOW was not started by middle-aged men hurt by divorce. It was started by men who proactively REFUSED to be caught up in the enslavement traps experienced by their fathers and peers so they sought freedom and self-actualization before anything else.

Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light » July 22nd, 2018, 8:37 am

Carnio wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 7:42 am
With this #Metoo movement and extreme 4th wave feministic man hating culture, can you really blame them? If I was trapped in the USA and could not leave due to my passport getting blacklisted or there is some sort of martial law where American men cannot leave the country, I would be a hard core MGTOW knowing that I would have to be stuck in such a man hating country!
Are you really in Kyrgyzstan? What are the girls like in Kyrgyzstan? I think from the Kyrgyz girls I've seen and talked with that Kyrgyzstan has the most beautiful Asian girls.

Carnio
Freshman Poster

Post by Carnio » July 22nd, 2018, 10:16 am

Light wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 8:37 am
Are you really in Kyrgyzstan? What are the girls like in Kyrgyzstan? I think from the Kyrgyz girls I've seen and talked with that Kyrgyzstan has the most beautiful Asian girls.
Yes, I Live in Kyrgyzstan, although I am Currently in Almaty, Kazakhstan due to Visa limitations. I will be back in Bishkek tomorrow.

Kyrgyz Girls? To me, they are very sweet and easy to get along with. They are very easy to date and to get to know. You can easily cold appraoch them and simply just ask them a random question and then you can get to know them. If you are able to speak even the most basic Russian, it makes it that much more easy to talk to them. I was shocked at how easy it was. Sometimes they will approach you if they can tell you are a forigner. According to the local guys, it is much easier to get with Kyrgyz girls than for a local guy to do so. Since they are russianized, most of their fashion is from Russia, so they look very stunning and have Neotanic features. I always get stares from them and 80% of the time they smile at me from ear to ear. I remember when I first came to bishkek, there was this super hot tall white as snow skinned kyrgyz girl that gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen. I never got that kind of attention back in New york. Sometimes I am glad that I have very poor russian because they would my head off if there was no language barrier.

I am not so sure about the MOST beautiful becuase there are tons of other Turkic/Mongol faced girls all over North Asia (Native Siberians), Central Asia(the Stans), and even China (Western China, You should see the Uygur girls) that look absolutely STUNNING! My pesonal favorite are the Khalka Mongols and the Kazakh girls. but yes, Should you come to bishkek, just about almost all the girls are all very fashionable, and are skinny. There are rarely any fat women except maybe the old "Apas" from the village side, where as almost 60% of the guys look bummy and pregneant!

Since Kyrgyzstan is a Russianized Turkic and a secular Muslim population, you won't have to worry about having to "convert" or have to deal with her entire family, unless you go to the more village side, but those kinds of girls wouldn't date you anyways as their parents won't allow it. Also, You won't have to worry about DIck policing. Locals, at least in my experince, have not tried to dick police me when I was dating one girl. No one will say to you, "look at this bastard forigner, stealing OUR women!!!!" . at least not in front of your face. In fact most Murks (The Kyrgyz equivilent to Gopnicks) wouldn't even pay you any attention.
Last edited by Carnio on July 22nd, 2018, 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 » July 22nd, 2018, 10:22 am

MGTOW + paid sex = best life.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » September 10th, 2018, 3:32 am

Good video by Economic Invincibility where he explains why some men are afraid of the MGTOW movement.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao » September 11th, 2018, 2:09 am

Enjoying MGTOW a lot right now. I work 7 months a year, make a similar amount of cash that I did in the UK and finally I have a successful new project after years of flops and non-starters.

As Contrarian says, you gotta live the usual life society expects from you you can go MGTOW.

I've been focussing a lot on Frame this year. As Roosh advises, I'm not going to let anyone exert any frame over me.
I quit my boring cubicle slave job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Want to teach English overseas? Check out my experiences teaching at a Uni in China.
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then join my free Asian dating site.