Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » October 25th, 2015, 6:58 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:That is the uncomfortable truth. Most people on this forum appear to be sex tourists. There are a few decent, driven men who actually want to find love and build up a life for themselves...
.


Personally, I take offence to this. A man who is looking for a wife is no more decent than a man who is involved in different uncommitted romantic relationships.


I think, there is no reason at all to take offence to anything which is written here in this HA-Forum.

If you really do, better to quit as soon as possible as you might suffer a heart attack.

This forum is a place for everybody, coming from everywhere, with totally different opinions about how to arrange their way of life.

To find in this forum a 'place in the middle' is totally impossible. If somebody is for it, another one is against it whatever this might be.
You cannot please everybody. You cannot be friend with everybody.

This is a free speech forum with almost not existing moderation. A very unique creation. Do not take it seriously whatever you read here!

You will find here sex-tourists vs. a man who dreams of a long-term relationship with a foreign wife and many children.
Apossible solution between - and this is not a joke - might be to create a child with a foreign girl and leave her for a fun-tour to elsewhere to meet women who are superior to her.

You will find MGTOW comments vs. feminist-friendly postings even questioning the idea to move away from USA, the best place in the world to pay for hostess-services.

You will meet religious bigots against atheists, the Bible against a fake-Buddhist showing up with arguments about the Jews.

There are Asian-Americans who feel even more discriminated than black people in USA who in return will respond with racist BS-talk. The next step is coming in from a white American, claiming that black people are not even humans, but primates. And the next thread showing up on your screen is nothing but a troll posting data-garbage about the end of this world...

Take this forum as it is - sometimes I don't know if I should laugh or cry - but after thinking it over for a moment I choose to laugh...
Really anything you can imagine you will find in this HA-Forum.

TAKE IT EASY. THIS HA-FORUM IS FUN!
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN





Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » October 26th, 2015, 6:51 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Yohan wrote:Most MGTOW are interesting in contact with females - MGTOW are not against women, but against feminists.

You are using the NAWALT-fallacy though... a fallacy (Not All Women Are Like That!) used by MGTOWs to mock men who believe some women are different then the stereotypical immoral valley girl American.

By using the NAWALT-argument as an accusation, it is clear that the movement IS, at it's core, against women the same way feminism is against men. NAWALT is used by MGTOW to shame men who believe foreign women are different, and who claim being with a woman and getting married is essentially a trap anywhere you go.


It seems you are misinformed.

NAWALT is not a term created by MGTOW and is never used by MGTOW to mock other men.

NAWALT is used by women to create an exemption of the rule. 'I am the different girl' - It is a feminist standard excuse to justify unacceptable bad behavior of females when exposed to public. -

It has often nothing to do with MGTOW but feminists use it as 'shaming language' against men.

Women are not violent, says the feminist.

If MGTOW tell her, this is not true and offering her various evidence and asking why are these women not in jail, the feminist will answer NAWALT.... or 'What about the menz...?'

She will never say violent women should be sentenced to the same jail term as men....
Last edited by Yohan on October 26th, 2015, 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby The_Adventurer » October 26th, 2015, 7:02 am

Yohan wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:You will find here sex-tourists vs. a man who dreams of a long-term relationship with a foreign wife and many children.
Apossible solution between - and this is not a joke - might be to create a child with a foreign girl and leave her for a fun-tour to elsewhere to meet women who are superior to her.


Preposterous! Who would do such a thing?! :)
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: August 23rd, 2007, 5:17 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby MarcosZeitola » October 26th, 2015, 7:15 am

Yohan wrote:It seems you are misinformed.

NAWALT is not a term created by MGTOW and is never used by MGTOW to mock other men.


In my experience, it is. And I have actually visited MGTOW blogs, read their discussions, their posts, their threads. They shame men who go after foreign women, for believing foreign women to be any different. In the MGTOW perspective, the most widespread and dominant view seems to be: all women are the same, by nature. They are all hypergamous. They are all fickle. And every single one of them, no matter who she is or where she's from, will leave you the second she can exchange you for a "superior man". This is their belief.

They demonize women to the same ridiculous degree as feminists demonize men. And no, they don't just focus on feminimsm: the woman in general is "the enemy". Marriage, family, is a trap. This is the mindset. The entire movement is focused on one gender: men. It is not focused on improving relations between the genders. It is not focused on the rights of men. Rather, it is about seeing every woman and having serious relationships with one as a risk, and being, as you yourself often stated: "risk averse".

Women are dangerous. Women are a risk. Relationships, families, stability, a risk. Love, a risk, if they even still believe in love. All risks that should be avoided at all costs. This is MGTOW's core belief. A man who will say: "actually, there are good women out there", will be dismissed as "naive". They may even call you naive, Yohan, and say that since you found your wife many decades ago your views are no longer accurate as quality of women have since detoriated even abroad.

The "man going his own way" is determined to die alone. He is not so easily persuaded otherwise. ;)
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Vendri » October 26th, 2015, 7:42 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Yohan wrote:It seems you are misinformed.

NAWALT is not a term created by MGTOW and is never used by MGTOW to mock other men.


In my experience, it is. And I have actually visited MGTOW blogs, read their discussions, their posts, their threads. They shame men who go after foreign women, for believing foreign women to be any different. In the MGTOW perspective, the most widespread and dominant view seems to be: all women are the same, by nature. They are all hypergamous. They are all fickle. And every single one of them, no matter who she is or where she's from, will leave you the second she can exchange you for a "superior man". This is their belief.

They demonize women to the same ridiculous degree as feminists demonize men. And no, they don't just focus on feminimsm: the woman in general is "the enemy". Marriage, family, is a trap. This is the mindset. The entire movement is focused on one gender: men. It is not focused on improving relations between the genders. It is not focused on the rights of men. Rather, it is about seeing every woman and having serious relationships with one as a risk, and being, as you yourself often stated: "risk averse".

Women are dangerous. Women are a risk. Relationships, families, stability, a risk. Love, a risk, if they even still believe in love. All risks that should be avoided at all costs. This is MGTOW's core belief. A man who will say: "actually, there are good women out there", will be dismissed as "naive". They may even call you naive, Yohan, and say that since you found your wife many decades ago your views are no longer accurate as quality of women have since detoriated even abroad.


The "man going his own way" is determined to die alone. He is not so easily persuaded otherwise. ;)



So have I. I have done the same and visited the threads, watched the videos, read the quotes, et cetera...they are against Marriage, against women, they HATE women....they have gone on record SAYING this. If they didn't hate women, why would they discourage looking ABROAD for women like Winston Wu has been doing on HappierAbroad?

It is because MGTOW is NOT on our side, they are working AGAINST us, by using Anti-Feminist rhetoric, which MGTOW all ends at "Well, you now know Western women are terrible, and ALL women are like that, so don't even Bother with Foreign women or Marriage to a foreigner or children and live like US! Strong, independent, don't need no woman (Sound familiar?)!"

To suggest that MGTOW is strictly against Feminism and Not women in general, coming from a MGTOW Pundit, even After people absorbing all of the evidence Stating my case and evidence that goes Against what he is saying, is simply Lies. Have he no shame?
User avatar
Vendri
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 49
Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:30 am
Location: Feminist States of America

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » October 26th, 2015, 3:48 pm

Vendri wrote:..they are against Marriage, against women, they HATE women....they have gone on record SAYING this. If they didn't hate women, why would they discourage looking ABROAD for women...
-----
To suggest that MGTOW is strictly against Feminism and Not women in general, coming from a MGTOW Pundit, even After people absorbing all of the evidence Stating my case and evidence that goes Against what he is saying, is simply Lies. Have he no shame?


Prove it!

I cannot see any evidence in your comment. I see only empty accusations, but nothing which is proving what you say about MGTOW and against me personally.

Show me any of these MGTOW Forums, which are AGAINST men who are looking abroad for foreign women.
Show me any MGTOW Forum, which openly says it supports HATE against ALL women.

I am firmly with MGTOW sites since over 10 years, I am supporting a MGTOW-Forum financially and have admin-rights, I also made over 10.000 comments.

What about showing me such HATE-comments in the forum I am using all the time? There are over 700.000 comments, have fun to read them all.

I have never posted 'ALL-WOMEN-HATE' comments in my life or never said MGTOW is not supporting international interracial marriage.
I am not aware of such comments by other members in the MGTOW-Forum I am using every day.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » October 26th, 2015, 4:21 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:I have actually visited MGTOW blogs, read their discussions, their posts, their threads. They shame men who go after foreign women, for believing foreign women to be any different.


Show me such a MGTOW-Forum which is supportive to shame MEN who are looking for a relationship with a foreign woman.



I am very familiar with several MGTOW Forums. I am strongly supportive to one MGTOW forum where I have admin-rights.
I am not aware of such comments, despite I am using it since over 10 years and the forum contains over 700.000 comments.

Prove what you say. Show me those comments - links please.

it is about seeing every woman and having serious relationships with one as a risk, and being, as you yourself often stated: "risk averse".
Women are dangerous. Women are a risk. Relationships, families, stability, a risk. Love, a risk, if they even still believe in love.


I see nothing wrong with being risk-averse. Please explain, what is so bad or wrong with being risk-averse. So you think, because a woman claiming she is in love, you should marry her and take over her unpaid student loans? Or live together with a woman who has already 3 children from 3 different fathers taking over their child-support even after a possible breakup? What about dating women in prison? Plenty of websites offering desperate girls behind bars.

They may even call you naive, Yohan, and say that since you found your wife many decades ago your views are no longer accurate as quality of women have since detoriated even abroad.


So far this is not the case, at least not in MGTOW forums I am using since over 15 years - MGTOW members were always nice to me.

About HappierAbroad, it is not really a MGTOW-site, despite some elements are quite similar.
I do not take it seriously if something is written against me, but it is strange that members of a website which is promoting living abroad, socializing with foreign women etc. are calling me naive or being a liar etc.

I am accustomed to abusive and threatening comments from feminists, racists and religious bigots from USA. I simply do not care.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » October 26th, 2015, 5:41 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
In my experience, it is. And I have actually visited MGTOW blogs, read their discussions, their posts, their threads. They shame men who go after foreign women, for believing foreign women to be any different. In the MGTOW perspective, the most widespread and dominant view seems to be: all women are the same, by nature. They are all hypergamous. They are all fickle. And every single one of them, no matter who she is or where she's from, will leave you the second she can exchange you for a "superior man". This is their belief.

They demonize women to the same ridiculous degree as feminists demonize men. And no, they don't just focus on feminimsm: the woman in general is "the enemy". Marriage, family, is a trap. This is the mindset. The entire movement is focused on one gender: men. It is not focused on improving relations between the genders. It is not focused on the rights of men. Rather, it is about seeing every woman and having serious relationships with one as a risk, and being, as you yourself often stated: "risk averse".

Women are dangerous. Women are a risk. Relationships, families, stability, a risk. Love, a risk, if they even still believe in love. All risks that should be avoided at all costs. This is MGTOW's core belief. A man who will say: "actually, there are good women out there", will be dismissed as "naive". They may even call you naive, Yohan, and say that since you found your wife many decades ago your views are no longer accurate as quality of women have since detoriated even abroad.

The "man going his own way" is determined to die alone. He is not so easily persuaded otherwise. ;)



Vendri wrote:


So have I. I have done the same and visited the threads, watched the videos, read the quotes, et cetera...they are against Marriage, against women, they HATE women....they have gone on record SAYING this. If they didn't hate women, why would they discourage looking ABROAD for women like Winston Wu has been doing on HappierAbroad?

It is because MGTOW is NOT on our side, they are working AGAINST us, by using Anti-Feminist rhetoric, which MGTOW all ends at "Well, you now know Western women are terrible, and ALL women are like that, so don't even Bother with Foreign women or Marriage to a foreigner or children and live like US! Strong, independent, don't need no woman (Sound familiar?)!"

To suggest that MGTOW is strictly against Feminism and Not women in general, coming from a MGTOW Pundit, even After people absorbing all of the evidence Stating my case and evidence that goes Against what he is saying, is simply Lies. Have he no shame?



It's a very subtle trick. They want to convince you they are on your side, but at the same time, they want to restrain you from doing what you're supposed to be doing to have a productive life. They want to kill all your hope, because they have no hope. Why do they have no hope? Because these are men who were unable to connect with women. If you happen to be a vulnerable young man and you come into contact with this band of men, they will do their best to infect you with their hopelessness.

Just the same way they have convinced women that feminism is on their side when it is really about the death of the family. MGTOW tries the same with men.

MGTOW are not fighting for men. They are fighting against men. Go there and tell them you have a traditional mindset and watch as the MGTOW blast you for being traditional. As in, women should be in subjection to their husbands, the man can and should be older than his wife. If you say those two things, the male feminists who call themselves MGTOW will come out against you.

You also know they are manginas deep inside when they hear of another man being hurt by a woman, and they practice their shrugology. They go on to say that the man got what he deserved, and that there is no excuse for interacting with a woman in this day and age.

These are not men who are pro men. These are men who have lost all hope and want to infect everyone else with that hopelessness under the guise of protecting them from women.

They need to keep their eyes shut and stay in bed rather than risking waking up in the morning. They can be killed by slipping in the bathrub. These idiots don't avoid taking a shower though, cause showers don't have vaginas.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4928
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » October 26th, 2015, 5:55 pm

Adama wrote:It's a very subtle trick. They want to convince you they are on your side, but at the same time, they want to restrain you from doing what you're supposed to be doing to have a productive life. They want to kill all your hope, because they have no hope. Why do they have no hope? Because these are men who were unable to connect with women. If you happen to be a vulnerable young man and you come into contact with this band of men, they will do their best to infect you with their hopelessness.


Are you writing about Catholic priests looking out for Bible-bigots to follow them?
Yes, true, they are not allowed to marry, but at least they can look out for young boys sometimes.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » October 26th, 2015, 6:19 pm

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:It's a very subtle trick. They want to convince you they are on your side, but at the same time, they want to restrain you from doing what you're supposed to be doing to have a productive life. They want to kill all your hope, because they have no hope. Why do they have no hope? Because these are men who were unable to connect with women. If you happen to be a vulnerable young man and you come into contact with this band of men, they will do their best to infect you with their hopelessness.


Are you writing about Catholic priests looking out for Bible-bigots to follow them?
Yes, true, they are not allowed to marry, but at least they can look out for young boys sometimes.


Thanks for bringing that up. I have thought about that. The Catholics and the MGTOW have a similar theme. There is a subset of MGTOW who are against marriage in any form, and they would forbid other men from marrying and becoming fathers. It is the same Satanic doctrine. We are supposed to be fruitful and multiply, not hide in the corner away from women in a log cabin in the woods because we are afraid one will come near us.

MGTOW are afraid of people who have voginas. So are "priests." Good call, Yohan.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4928
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Blue Murder » October 26th, 2015, 6:46 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Yohan wrote:It seems you are misinformed.

NAWALT is not a term created by MGTOW and is never used by MGTOW to mock other men.


In my experience, it is. And I have actually visited MGTOW blogs, read their discussions, their posts, their threads. They shame men who go after foreign women, for believing foreign women to be any different. In the MGTOW perspective, the most widespread and dominant view seems to be: all women are the same, by nature. They are all hypergamous. They are all fickle. And every single one of them, no matter who she is or where she's from, will leave you the second she can exchange you for a "superior man". This is their belief.

They demonize women to the same ridiculous degree as feminists demonize men. And no, they don't just focus on feminimsm: the woman in general is "the enemy". Marriage, family, is a trap. This is the mindset. The entire movement is focused on one gender: men. It is not focused on improving relations between the genders. It is not focused on the rights of men. Rather, it is about seeing every woman and having serious relationships with one as a risk, and being, as you yourself often stated: "risk averse".

Women are dangerous. Women are a risk. Relationships, families, stability, a risk. Love, a risk, if they even still believe in love. All risks that should be avoided at all costs. This is MGTOW's core belief. A man who will say: "actually, there are good women out there", will be dismissed as "naive". They may even call you naive, Yohan, and say that since you found your wife many decades ago your views are no longer accurate as quality of women have since detoriated even abroad.

The "man going his own way" is determined to die alone. He is not so easily persuaded otherwise. ;)

This 100%. I've been on a good number of MGTOW forums and I've come to the same conclusion. If you don't regurgitate their rhetoric, you're banned. They then post a "why ___ was banned" thread in which they call the banned member a woman. Funny how EVERYONE they dislike is assumed to be female. It's as if they find something wrong with women on a biological level. Oh, wait . . .
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby fschmidt » October 26th, 2015, 11:05 pm

Yohan wrote:Show me such a MGTOW-Forum which is supportive to shame MEN who are looking for a relationship with a foreign woman.

https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/just-ban-me-now/page/2/#post-41569

I am very familiar with several MGTOW Forums. I am strongly supportive to one MGTOW forum where I have admin-rights.
I am not aware of such comments, despite I am using it since over 10 years and the forum contains over 700.000 comments.

Prove what you say. Show me those comments - links please.

Why don't you link to your MGTOW forum? Then we can judge it.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Vendri » October 27th, 2015, 4:39 am

Adama wrote:


It's a very subtle trick. They want to convince you they are on your side, but at the same time, they want to restrain you from doing what you're supposed to be doing to have a productive life. They want to kill all your hope, because they have no hope. Why do they have no hope? Because these are men who were unable to connect with women. If you happen to be a vulnerable young man and you come into contact with this band of men, they will do their best to infect you with their hopelessness.

Just the same way they have convinced women that feminism is on their side when it is really about the death of the family. MGTOW tries the same with men.

MGTOW are not fighting for men. They are fighting against men. Go there and tell them you have a traditional mindset and watch as the MGTOW blast you for being traditional. As in, women should be in subjection to their husbands, the man can and should be older than his wife. If you say those two things, the male feminists who call themselves MGTOW will come out against you.

You also know they are manginas deep inside when they hear of another man being hurt by a woman, and they practice their shrugology. They go on to say that the man got what he deserved, and that there is no excuse for interacting with a woman in this day and age.

These are not men who are pro men. These are men who have lost all hope and want to infect everyone else with that hopelessness under the guise of protecting them from women.

They need to keep their eyes shut and stay in bed rather than risking waking up in the morning. They can be killed by slipping in the bathrub. These idiots don't avoid taking a shower though, cause showers don't have v****as.



MGTOW is the Male's Feminism, they use many of the same tactics Feminists do. They despise Traditionalist Conservatives (TradCons) for even THINKING about wanting to get Married to a beautiful, traditional feminine woman, even WORSE if the Traditionalist actually DOES this.

I would not be surprised if their little Cult is filled with Male crypto-Feminists, honestly. MGTOW and Feminism are One in the Same: Two sides of the same Anti-male, Anti-Traditional, Anti-Family coin.

If I could inject something else for a moment:

I'd say MRA/MRM is hindering the societal recovery too, because they're trying to find a foolish middle-ground with these Feminist psychos, and THEY are also against Traditionalism: I had one, the Admin of a Anti-Feminist "Pro-Equality" page tell me: "What You want to implement is NOT in line with what we want. All we want is a middle ground here, You want to bring Patriarchy and we cannot go back to that." I'm thinking "How in the love of God are you Anti-Feminist, if you are falling for and Using the SAME SMOKESCREEN the Feminists used (We want Equality) REJECTED when the gov said "Okay okay we'll give you what you want" (See the Equal Rights Amendment bill and it's opposition/complaints) and have gone back to recycling AGAIN?!" I would not be surprised if that specific Admin was an American woman and a Crypto-feminist controlled opposition leading these MRA fools with a carrot on a rope back into "Egalitarianism" in-case the Western societal system collapses. Their "True and Honest" Gender Egalitarianism is a Myth that will Never come to pass. It is either Patriarchy, or Matriarchy, Choose ONE. West has chosen Matriarchy, East has chosen Patriarchy, This is Clear to me.


No excuse for interacting with women? These freaks seem to ignore the natural desires Normal men/women have, to eventually find a mate, have children with her/him and live happily as a family. Feminism uses the same tactics against Women who want this type of life.

I truly do not know why Yohan is still trying to argue his case that "MGTOW is Pro-Male", because it's Not.
User avatar
Vendri
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 49
Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:30 am
Location: Feminist States of America

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » October 27th, 2015, 5:13 am

Blue Murder wrote: a "why ___ was banned" thread in which they call the banned member a woman. Funny how EVERYONE they dislike is assumed to be female. It's as if they find something wrong with women on a biological level. Oh, wait . . .


https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/just-ban-me-now/

FSCHMIDT
I felt obliged to put it to the test. After all, I have been banned from every MGTOW forum on the internet. This shouldn’t be surprising because MGTOW is part of modern culture and modern culture is pure evil and totally intolerant. Modern culture is also totally dishonest, so forums typically claim tolerance, which is a lie, and then ban those who disagree with them. This is also standard MGTOW procedure. So let’s how long it takes for me to get banned here.


I have no idea who is now in charge of the http://www.mgtow.com forum. I never used it, I have no contact there with anybody.

However FSCHMIDT is NOT a woman and was also frequently banned from - his own words - from every MGTOW forum on the internet.

When FSCHMIDT was banned in the forum I am using since over 10 years by an administrator, I had no administration rights yet, I do not know the details, but he got in trouble with some members because of some old postings from him, something like that.

It is up to the owner of a website to create rules, either you are with these rules and the forum fits you, and if not you must look around for another forum or create your own websites.

I myself was banned many times on pro-feminist websites, of course banned from former male feminist Hugo Schwyzer website, from Ampersands male feminist website - and yes, I know why. LOL

I was also banned from a website promoting marriage with foreign women, it was too religious, called planet-of-love or similar like that.

However I was also banned from orientexpat.com after 11.000 comments over many years, and I have no clear idea why. This forum is dying now because of insincere over-moderation, the owner of that website got crazy, most members left or were banned.
Last edited by Yohan on October 27th, 2015, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » October 27th, 2015, 5:15 am

fschmidt wrote:
Yohan wrote:Show me such a MGTOW-Forum which is supportive to shame MEN who are looking for a relationship with a foreign woman.

https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/just-ban-me-now/page/2/#post-41569

I am very familiar with several MGTOW Forums. I am strongly supportive to one MGTOW forum where I have admin-rights.
I am not aware of such comments, despite I am using it since over 10 years and the forum contains over 700.000 comments.

Prove what you say. Show me those comments - links please.

Why don't you link to your MGTOW forum? Then we can judge it.


Spot on! Good show, FSchmidt! That's exactly it, and that was a relatively mild rebuke. For those who do not wish to click the link, here it is:

Keymaster wrote 2015-04-18 at 6:42 PM:

No you have been banned from various MGTOW forums for extremely obvious and sensible reasons. Let’s leave aside for a moment your stinking f*cking attitude and lets go right to the fact that you’re not even a MGTOW. You’re married to a Mexican NAWALT and this is no place for you.

QUOTE from [Fschmidt]: “I will add my anecdotal experience of being happily married to a Mexican woman for 24 years”.

http://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/foreign-women/page/2/

But don’t worry. We won’t “ban” you for that. You will just be reduced to spectator status.
You may remain an forum discussion observer from the outside.

You [Fschmidt] being at a MGTOW forum is like an Amish person signing up at a auto racing forum talking about how wonderful it is to ride around in a buggy.

Perhaps you showed upon looking to get banned, but we’re happy to disappoint you.
You can sign up and join the NAWALT forums. That’s right up your alley.


I agree with most of the things he says, except for his opinion on God and zionism.

What's wrong with being married to a Mexican woman? Oh that's right. You're forbidden to marry! Forbidden to have children, with any woman.

They like to pretend this is a movement about reconciling with women. But they are against having women in subjection. Yet their form of "activism" is trying to starve women of male companionship, so that they would submit to men, and force women into subjection. Is that not the same thing, but on a macro scale, instead of a micro scale?

These fools claim they want women as a whole to compromise with men as a whole. They do not. If they were in favor of a reconciliation in which women submit and compromise, then they would not be averse to individual men doing it on a micro scale. They should be in favor of men actually going their own way and marrying ANY woman who is willing, as long as she is submissive. On the contrary, they are not in favor of individual men having individual choice. Neither are they in favor of having women in subjection to their husbands. Nor are they truly interested in a societal compromise by women.

Nope. What they want is to forbid other men from interacting with women, which is the same stupid thing feminists want. Yet somehow these geniuses think they are doing young men favors by advising them of the evils of modern women. Nope, that isnt the goal in itself. The warning is a tool used to scare those who are on the brink into jumping in head first. The warnings are scare tactics meant to recruit more members. The end is not the warning. The warning is the means to the end, which is the same thing with feminists telling regular women that one in four women are raped, when it is much closer to one in one hundred thousand.
Last edited by Adama on October 27th, 2015, 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4928
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests

cron