Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:20 am

fschmidt wrote:Why don't you link to your MGTOW forum? Then we can judge it.


I was thinking you know about it anyway.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18187

Let me say however, when you got banned, I had no administration rights yet at that time, so I do not know much about the details.
But you had some disputes with other members about some old postings, derogatory comments about the forum in general or so and later on with the admin too.

As far as I know you did not get banned only with mgtow.com, the-niceguy.com, but also with the antimisandry.com forum.
It seems you do not fit the MGTOW ideology in general. It's not because you are married with a foreign woman, what argument is this?
I am also married with a foreign woman since over 30 years and have no problems at all with the-niceguy.com and antiminsandry.com

The admin of antimisandry.com is a female.

Anyway, whatever, this is the internet - it seems you found another place now, HappierAbroad, and you are doing well here, better than with MGTOW-Forums for sure.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN







Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:30 am

Yohan wrote:

I have no idea who is now in charge of the http://www.mgtow.com forum. I never used it, I have no contact there with anybody.

However FSCHMIDT is NOT a woman and was also frequently banned from - his own words - from every MGTOW forum on the internet.

When FSCHMIDT was banned in the forum I am using since over 10 years by an administrator, I had no administration rights yet, I do not know the details, but he got in trouble with some members because of some old postings from him, something like that.

It is up to the owner of a website to create rules, either you are with these rules and the forum fits you, and if not you must look around for another forum or create your own websites.

I myself was banned many times on pro-feminist websites, of course banned from former male feminist Hugo Schwyzer website, from Ampersands male feminist website - and yes, I know why. LOL

I was also banned from a website promoting marriage with foreign women, it was too religious, called planet-of-love or similar like that.

However I was also banned from orientexpat.com after 11.000 comments over many years, and I have no clear idea why. This forum is dying now because of insincere over-moderation, the owner of that website got crazy, most members left or were banned.



You should see a parallel here. FSchmidt was not banned because of his ancient opinions there. That statement had been there FOR YEARS. Why would it later be a problem simply because it was requoted? To distance MGTOW from men who believe like Fschmidt? No, because there are men who advocate all kinds of stuff there. I can remember one individual in particular who recommending outright murder of random women, and Solaris let that go to MANY warnings before he banned that individual. Kargan something was his name, IIRC.

Solaris banned Fschmidt because Solaris and others there were deeply offended that Fschmidt has a unique belief system which directly contradicts theirs. That is the only reason.

That is because MGTOW likes to pretend they are *better* than feminists. You know, they have more patience and class. But it is a farce. The outside of the cup is clean. The inside of their cup is just as filthy as the inside of the feminist cup.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Blue Murder » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:45 am

Why are we even still discussing MGTOW? I and several other members have dismantled their entire platform. It's as if talking about them will change anything.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:09 am

Adama wrote: I can remember one individual in particular who recommending outright murder of random women, and Solaris let that go to MANY warnings before he banned that individual. Kargan something was his name, IIRC.


To ban a member forever takes a long time with the Niceguy-Forum and banning is indeed very rare.

I see no difference in this sense with HappierAbroad-moderation. Compare it. About same patience and finally banned for the same reason.

How long did it take to ban ANATOL in HappierAbroad?

Winston » Sat May 23, 2015 2:04 am
Anatol has been banned for ignoring warnings about attacking others, his posts advocating the killing of women, and for praising the ISIS killings. He was given many warnings and refused to heed them.


----------

Solaris banned Fschmidt because Solaris and others there were deeply offended that Fschmidt has a unique belief system which directly contradicts theirs. That is the only reason.


Might be, or might not. It can be said however for sure it's not only about Solaris, the main-admin of Niceguy-Forum and some other members. FSCHMIDT has been banned - as he says by his own words - from various MGTOW-Forums, even without any connection to some old comments from him, and he was facing in this other forums totally different people including administrators, who were in no connection with the Niceguy-Forum.

It seems, FSCHMIDT does not fit the MGTOW-Forums and gets easily into disputes with other members.
Last edited by Yohan on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Blue Murder » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:11 am

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote: I can remember one individual in particular who recommending outright murder of random women, and Solaris let that go to MANY warnings before he banned that individual. Kargan something was his name, IIRC.


To ban a member forever takes a long time with the Niceguy-Forum and banning is indeed very rare.

I see no difference in this sense with HappierAbroad.

How long did it take to ban ANATOL for example?

Winston » Sat May 23, 2015 2:04 am
Anatol has been banned for ignoring warnings about attacking others, his posts advocating the killing of women, and for praising the ISIS killings. He was given many warnings and refused to heed them.


Solaris banned Fschmidt because Solaris and others there were deeply offended that Fschmidt has a unique belief system which directly contradicts theirs. That is the only reason.


Might be, or might not. It can be said however for sure it's not only about Solaris, the main-admin of Niceguy-Forum and some other members. FSCHMIDT has been banned - as he says by his own words - from various MGTOW-Forums, even without any connection to some old comments from him, and he was facing in this other forums totally different people including administrators, who were in no connection with the Niceguy-Forum.

It seems, FSCHMIDT does not fit the MGTOW-Forums and gets easily into disputes with other members.

He was also banned from WhyiHatePeople.com for similar reasons. Your point being?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:18 am

Blue Murder wrote:He was also banned from WhyiHatePeople.com for similar reasons. Your point being?


Are you talking about FSCHMIDT or ANATOL?

Are you talking to me or to Adama?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:44 am

Blue Murder wrote:Why are we even still discussing MGTOW? I and several other members have dismantled their entire platform. It's as if talking about them will change anything.


I do not know anything about 'Blue Murder' dismantling the MGTOW - I have never seen your nick on any MGTOW Forum.
If you don't like MGTOW, then don't go there, don't sign up, no need to join these forums.

What's the problem?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:17 am

Wtf...

You’re married to a Mexican NAWALT and this is no place for you.


Franklin was literally banned from a MGTOW forum for being happily married to a Mexican woman and thus not believing all women to be the devil. They therefore reduced him to a "spectator" status disallowing him the right to comment and only watch discussions. Because the honest experiences of a man who is happier married is too scary for MGTOWs. It is too good at dismantling their world view, apparently.

And sure, Yohan may have been made a mod on another forum. But Nice-Guy (American Women Suck forum) has a much narrower scope then MGTOW as a whole. It is focused primarily, it seems, on American women and why they apparently suck. Or rather, why they wouldn't suck the members, but that aside. I have never seen a single forum of MGTOWs that claims to be specific about feminist women, or American women, or even Western women. I have never seen any of the tenants of MGTOW say: "Foreign women are not as bad as our women". In fact they specifically say: All Women Are Like This. NAWALT, AWALT, there's no debate.

The specific site Fschmidt got banned from is pretty much the prevalent mindset of MGTOWs. The one you see most often. Which is a mindset where opposing views are not at all welcome. Those who dare go against their "party doctrine" are treated like the online equivalent of a dissident in North-Korea. They are accused of being a "troll" or a "feminist", warned (if even that!), blocked access, banned. Those who refuse to step in line, are removed.

The notion that not all women are like that, that not all women are evil, that love is real, that a stable marriage can actually work and that having a family does not ruin a man's life by default, all this is heresy. And it is treated no different from the way heretics were treated in the days of the Spanish Inquisition. This zealous extremism is comparable to online feminists over at Jezebel or on Tumblr; zero space for opposing views. This is why I find MGTOW appalling.

What's even worse is the effect on young people. I would understand it if it was just a group of older, bitter divorced men hanging out on the internet, like a support group. But to actively encourage young men to view all women as inherently flawed, to be against marriage, to be against having a family, to focus solely on himself and avoiding all risk, this to me is nothing short of evil. Because of the damage you are doing to these young men. The toxic mindset that seeps into every aspect of their lives and ruins them. There will be no future for these men, and they call this "freedom".
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Vendri » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:53 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:Wtf...

You’re married to a Mexican NAWALT and this is no place for you.


Franklin was literally banned from a MGTOW forum for being happily married to a Mexican woman and thus not believing all women to be the devil. They therefore reduced him to a "spectator" status disallowing him the right to comment and only watch discussions. Because the honest experiences of a man who is happier married is too scary for MGTOWs. It is too good at dismantling their world view, apparently.

And sure, Yohan may have been made a mod on another forum. But Nice-Guy (American Women Suck forum) has a much narrower scope then MGTOW as a whole. It is focused primarily, it seems, on American women and why they apparently suck. Or rather, why they wouldn't suck the members, but that aside. I have never seen a single forum of MGTOWs that claims to be specific about feminist women, or American women, or even Western women. I have never seen any of the tenants of MGTOW say: "Foreign women are not as bad as our women". In fact they specifically say: All Women Are Like This. NAWALT, AWALT, there's no debate.

The specific site Fschmidt got banned from is pretty much the prevalent mindset of MGTOWs. The one you see most often. Which is a mindset where opposing views are not at all welcome. Those who dare go against their "party doctrine" are treated like the online equivalent of a dissident in North-Korea. They are accused of being a "troll" or a "feminist", warned (if even that!), blocked access, banned. Those who refuse to step in line, are removed.

The notion that not all women are like that, that not all women are evil, that love is real, that a stable marriage can actually work and that having a family does not ruin a man's life by default, all this is heresy. And it is treated no different from the way heretics were treated in the days of the Spanish Inquisition. This zealous extremism is comparable to online feminists over at Jezebel or on Tumblr; zero space for opposing views. This is why I find MGTOW appalling.

What's even worse is the effect on young people. I would understand it if it was just a group of older, bitter divorced men hanging out on the internet, like a support group. But to actively encourage young men to view all women as inherently flawed, to be against marriage, to be against having a family, to focus solely on himself and avoiding all risk, this to me is nothing short of evil. Because of the damage you are doing to these young men. The toxic mindset that seeps into every aspect of their lives and ruins them. There will be no future for these men, and they call this "freedom".




BINGO. +1


MGTOW truly has NOTHING going for it.
User avatar
Vendri
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:30 am
Location: Feminist States of America

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:16 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:Wtf...

You’re married to a Mexican NAWALT and this is no place for you.


Franklin was literally banned from a MGTOW forum for being happily married to a Mexican woman


I have no idea, who is Franklin, but which forum? Name it!

It seems most of these complaints against MGTOW are about USA-based forums of any kind which are used mainly by US-citizens.
These US-Forums always show up with intolerance, regardless if they are about religion, women, race-related issues, politics, feminism etc.
It's not really about MGTOW.

I never heard about such discussions in non-English MGTOW/MRA forums/websites. For example
http://manndat.de/

In German language regarding MGTOW websites, I never had any hateful discussion about female members, abortion, married to a foreign wife, relocation to abroad even outside EU, interracial marriage, pornography, prostitution etc. at all.

Such topics do not even exist. It seems, similar to me, nobody thinks even about that.

And sure, Yohan may have been made a mod on another forum. But Nice-Guy (American Women Suck forum) has a much narrower scope then MGTOW as a whole. It is focused primarily, it seems, on American women and why they apparently suck. Or rather, why they wouldn't suck the members, but that aside. I have never seen a single forum of MGTOWs that claims to be specific about feminist women, or American women, or even Western women.


The sections of NiceGuy Forum are mostly private, you have to sign-up and log-in to see the entire forum.

However this thread/discussion is open to read for everybody even without signing-up. Read it!

Suggestion regarding female members
http://www.the-niceguy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65263

The administration of the Niceguy-Forum is not based in USA, but in Australia.

The founder of the forum is also married (living in Japan), I have recently also admin-rights, and I am also married and living in Japan. One US-based moderator is also married with a woman from Mexico since decades.

The forum is of course open to everybody signing up, men, women,, married, single, divorced, black, white, Asian or who it might be - anonymous of course too, as there is no obligation to disclose anything about yourself.

-----

The same is true with Antimisandry-Forum, which even has a female administrator.
I am also posting sometimes there, but only as an ordinary member.
Often members are using both forums. Somewhat similar in content.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Yohan wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Wtf...

You’re married to a Mexican NAWALT and this is no place for you.


Franklin was literally banned from a MGTOW forum for being happily married to a Mexican woman


I have no idea, who is Franklin, but which forum? Name it!

It seems most of these complaints against MGTOW are about USA-based forums of any kind which are used mainly by US-citizens.
These US-Forums always show up with intolerance, regardless if they are about religion, women, race-related issues, politics, feminism etc.
It's not really about MGTOW.

I never heard about such discussions in non-English MGTOW/MRA forums/websites. For example

http://manndat.de/

In German language regarding MGTOW websites, I never had any hateful discussion about female members, abortion, married to a foreign wife, relocation to abroad even outside EU, interracial marriage, p***, prostitution etc. at all.

Such topics do not even exist. It seems, similar to me, nobody thinks even about that.

And sure, Yohan may have been made a mod on another forum. But Nice-Guy (American Women Suck forum) has a much narrower scope then MGTOW as a whole. It is focused primarily, it seems, on American women and why they apparently suck. Or rather, why they wouldn't suck the members, but that aside. I have never seen a single forum of MGTOWs that claims to be specific about feminist women, or American women, or even Western women.


The sections of NiceGuy Forum are mostly private, you have to sign-up and log-in to see the entire forum.

However this thread/discussion is open to read for everybody even without signing-up. Read it!

Suggestion regarding female members
http://www.the-niceguy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65263

The administration of the Niceguy-Forum is not based in USA, but in Australia.

The founder of the forum is also married (living in Japan), I have recently also admin-rights, and I am also married and living in Japan. One US-based moderator is also married with a woman from Mexico since decades.

The forum is of course open to everybody signing up, men, women,, married, single, divorced, black, white, Asian or who it might be - anonymous of course too, as there is no obligation to disclose anything about yourself.

-----

The same is true with Antimisandry-Forum, which even has a female administrator.
I am also posting sometimes there, but only as an ordinary member.
Often members are using both forums. Somewhat similar in content.



Oh, now it isnt just MGTOW. It is only the AMERICAN MGTOW. Oh, so there IS a distinction within MGTOW. One side is good. The other is evil. It is the evil men tainting the image of MGTOW. Is that it?

I wonder who all these foreigners who type in English think they are writing to online everyday. Is everyone else from England or South Africa or some other non North American English speakaing nation? I find this explanation to be a cop out. Yohan has been cornered with evidence. Now he decides that it is that other subset of MGTOW who are at fault. The true MGTOW aren't like that, and the true MGTOW who are nice and actually good, are all foreign, non English forum members.

Does anyone else here see this?

We've just proven MGTOW is complete Bull, thanks to Fschmidt's quotation, written by an Anglophone MGTOW. Now Yohan admits that the men on Anglo forums are more or less jerks. Who knew? Wait, who were we talking about anyway? I am sure none of us here were talking about MGTOW in Germany. OMYGOODNESS. lol

The whole movement is a farce.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:13 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Wtf...

You’re married to a Mexican NAWALT and this is no place for you.


What's even worse is the effect on young people. I would understand it if it was just a group of older, bitter divorced men hanging out on the internet, like a support group. But to actively encourage young men to view all women as inherently flawed, to be against marriage, to be against having a family, to focus solely on himself and avoiding all risk, this to me is nothing short of evil. Because of the damage you are doing to these young men. The toxic mindset that seeps into every aspect of their lives and ruins them. There will be no future for these men, and they call this "freedom".



If you listen to Yohan, you might believe most of the men are over age 45, divorced, lost their house, and paying child support, when that is untrue. You probably will find 10 times more never married young men under age 35 than men who have been divorced or taken to the cleaners by an AW. Besides that, their philosophy is aimed at the youth. That's why he recommends men wait until retirement age to go abroad to find a wife, because his message is aimed at the younger men who have never been married there.

From my days on one MGTOW site, I can not even remember one man there posting of any horrible experiences with the court by an ex-wife or mother of his children. I am not saying that there aren't any. I am just saying, from all my time spent there, I do not remember even one of those members posting about their negative divorce experiences.

And you would think if that were what those forums were about, that there would be many stories like that. Instead it is mostly a bunch of young men who are growing into middle age, who have been following the advice of those who would forbid them to marry (especially while young enough to enjoy it).

Very few men are going to switch continents just go get a woman, having to learn a new language, new way of life, enter a new career at the bottom, form new friendships, without family, etc. Do some men do this? Yes, by teaching English, which isnt in the cards for everyone. The vast majority will sit in fantasy land at best, wasting their lives away.

And if a MGTOW did actually post about his desires, he'd get knocked down by the bunch of truly mangina MGTOW who are there. They are just as feminist as women are. They want to forbid relationships between men and women. And if you want a relationship, well you need to jump the hurdle of living and working overseas first before you should even touch a woman. That is if the other men there don't ban you for violating their belief of AWALT.

If any of you MGTOW are reading this and you are a rational person, you need to forget about MGTOW. It is a death cult for men, led by male feminists who claim to be for men's rights, when they are just out to prevent men from having sex with or interacting with women. Note that the kind of women they suggest are the pie-in-the-sky women that the MGTOW would require men to move mountains for, by working and living overseas first. Yeah you can get that marriage and family, just switch continents first. We know few of you are going to do that, but we are going to pretend that is the only route to happiness, in order to prevent you from living your life while you're young.

Absolutely no one should be giving that type of advice to anyone ever, especially not vulnerable young men who have been emotionally hurt. There is no way in this world anyone is qualified to tell younger men they should abstain from women because women are dangerous and that men must wait for years to have sex. That is an anti-life philosophy. It is as bad as religion, which many of these men hate. Yet they have the religious belief that men should not touch a woman.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Adama wrote:If you listen to Yohan,
.....
he recommends men wait until retirement age to go abroad to find a wife


Isn't there something written in your Bible which says you should not be a liar?

Show me such a comment written by me in any forum.

Where did I ever say something like that? Link please!

Adama:
Note that the kind of women they suggest are the pie-in-the-sky women that the MGTOW would require men to move mountains for, by working and living overseas first. Yeah you can get that marriage and family, just switch continents first. We know few of you are going to do that, but we are going to pretend that is the only route to happiness, in order to prevent you from living your life while you're young.


Are you drunk? Mixing up MGTOW with HappierAbroad?

Are you aware what nonsense you are writing?

This text below was not written by the MGTOW, Yohan - but by HappierAbroad, Winston Wu who recommends to get out of America.


Welcome Page,
http://www.happierabroad.com/


Newbies START HERE

Greetings! Welcome to Happier Abroad. A few questions for you:

Are you a single male fed up with the horrible dating scene and lack of social connection in America?
Do you find it hard or impossible to meet or date any decent quality single women in America?
Do you prefer sweet feminine genuine women over independent masculine women who don't need you?
Do you feel alienated by America’s fake, inauthentic, toxic, soulless, superficial culture and people?
Are you fed up with the high cost of living in America, its overly inflated prices, and unhealthy food/lifestyle?
Do you feel like America is trying to destroy, corrupt or torture your soul? Is it making you go crazy?


If so, then you've come to the right place! I have Good News for you: The problem is NOT you and there is a Real Solution! My name is Winston Wu, Founder of Happier Abroad. In 2002 I made the greatest discovery of my life, which was that:

I could solve all the problems above by simply GETTING OUT of America!

That's it! It's very simple yet very taboo, because we are taught by western culture to blame ourselves for all problems. Therefore, I have a great message and life changing secret to share with YOU:

If you go abroad to one of the many authentic saner foreign cultures, you will have a better and healthier life in many important ways, such as: A better social life, dating life, mental health, physical health and food, lower cost of living and more freedom!
.....
That's an important lesson. You can't change your society or culture, but you can go to another one that fits you better and provides more of what you want. It makes perfect sense. Thus you don't have to stay in America if it's killing your soul or doesn't fulfill your social or romantic needs.

This "get out of America" solution

is very simple, yet goes against everything you've been taught. Hence why you don't hear about it...
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Blue Murder » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:25 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Wtf...

You’re married to a Mexican NAWALT and this is no place for you.


Franklin was literally banned from a MGTOW forum for being happily married to a Mexican woman and thus not believing all women to be the devil. They therefore reduced him to a "spectator" status disallowing him the right to comment and only watch discussions. Because the honest experiences of a man who is happier married is too scary for MGTOWs. It is too good at dismantling their world view, apparently.

And sure, Yohan may have been made a mod on another forum. But Nice-Guy (American Women Suck forum) has a much narrower scope then MGTOW as a whole. It is focused primarily, it seems, on American women and why they apparently suck. Or rather, why they wouldn't suck the members, but that aside. I have never seen a single forum of MGTOWs that claims to be specific about feminist women, or American women, or even Western women. I have never seen any of the tenants of MGTOW say: "Foreign women are not as bad as our women". In fact they specifically say: All Women Are Like This. NAWALT, AWALT, there's no debate.

The specific site Fschmidt got banned from is pretty much the prevalent mindset of MGTOWs. The one you see most often. Which is a mindset where opposing views are not at all welcome. Those who dare go against their "party doctrine" are treated like the online equivalent of a dissident in North-Korea. They are accused of being a "troll" or a "feminist", warned (if even that!), blocked access, banned. Those who refuse to step in line, are removed.

The notion that not all women are like that, that not all women are evil, that love is real, that a stable marriage can actually work and that having a family does not ruin a man's life by default, all this is heresy. And it is treated no different from the way heretics were treated in the days of the Spanish Inquisition. This zealous extremism is comparable to online feminists over at Jezebel or on Tumblr; zero space for opposing views. This is why I find MGTOW appalling.

What's even worse is the effect on young people. I would understand it if it was just a group of older, bitter divorced men hanging out on the internet, like a support group. But to actively encourage young men to view all women as inherently flawed, to be against marriage, to be against having a family, to focus solely on himself and avoiding all risk, this to me is nothing short of evil. Because of the damage you are doing to these young men. The toxic mindset that seeps into every aspect of their lives and ruins them. There will be no future for these men, and they call this "freedom".

Pretty sure 8fold and Lab Mouse already said this. Including myself. In short, MGTOW has nothing going for it. Their tenets aren't even revolutionary; they're common sense.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Adama wrote:Oh, now it isnt just MGTOW. It is only the AMERICAN MGTOW. Oh, so there IS a distinction within MGTOW.


You are acting like a clown, Adama.

It's about the same with Christianity. Or do you want to tell me that Christianity is the same, regardless if Catholic, Jehovah, Mormons, Orthodox, Protestants, etc. - Some Christians do not even consider the Pope as their leader, and in Sweden you will meet a lesbian bishop who is living together with another woman.

No, for sure religions are not the same everywhere worldwide, and even between the Christians there are totally different groups claiming to sell the true Jesus nonstop.

It's totally different if you are MGTOW in Europe or in USA, because also the feminist movement and laws are different from country to country. Of course the needs and demands of men are different too.

Do you really think in your little mindset, that the world is everywhere the same, that people are everywhere the same? And because it is in USA like that it must be outside of USA like that too?

USA, also mentioned in Happier Abroad, (this is not only an issue for MRAs, MGTOW) is considered as especially toxic regarding dating. - Of course MRAs in USA are also acting differently from MRAs let me say in Germany or in India.

For Indian MRAs for example A498 Dowry fraud is a major problem, something which does not exist anywhere else. In USA there is always the hateful discussion going on about abortion rights, not only between feminists and MRAs, but also from religious bigots - nobody cares about that in Sweden or in Japan. etc. etc.

Maybe try to look beyond the borders of your little world village which seems to consist only about a few houses and church with a few women inside who are all reading the Bible every Sunday dreaming the American dream. LOL
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests