Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Thank you. Yes, MGTOW is a religion.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Yohan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:43 pm

Adama wrote:[
If you listen to Yohan...
From my days on one MGTOW site...
Very few men are going to switch continents just go get a woman, having to learn a new language, new way of life, enter a new career at the bottom, form new friendships, without family, etc. Do some men do this? Yes, by teaching English, which isnt in the cards for everyone.
And if a MGTOW did actually post about his desires, he'd get knocked down by the bunch of truly mangina MGTOW who are there. They are just as feminist as women are. They want to forbid relationships between men and women.
... they have the religious belief that men should not touch a woman.

Nonsense, to learn new languages is fun, and BTW, I was never teaching English in my life.
And what you write about MGTOW - 'to forbid relationships between men and women' - is merely about some radical internet-blogs of some outsiders in USA.

http://www.the-niceguy.com/
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:55 pm

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:[
If you listen to Yohan...
From my days on one MGTOW site...
Very few men are going to switch continents just go get a woman, having to learn a new language, new way of life, enter a new career at the bottom, form new friendships, without family, etc. Do some men do this? Yes, by teaching English, which isnt in the cards for everyone.
And if a MGTOW did actually post about his desires, he'd get knocked down by the bunch of truly mangina MGTOW who are there. They are just as feminist as women are. They want to forbid relationships between men and women.
... they have the religious belief that men should not touch a woman.

Nonsense, to learn new languages is fun, and BTW, I was never teaching English in my life.
And what you write about MGTOW - 'to forbid relationships between men and women' - is merely about some radical internet-blogs of some outsiders in USA.

http://www.the-niceguy.com/

The case has already been proven.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Yohan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:43 am

Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:12 am

There is a very wide variety of guys in MGTOW.....even I could be called a MGTOW...no one is more MGTOW than I am.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:14 am

PS...we have a MGTOW Internet Marketing group now....

I am going to teach MGTOWs how to make USD10K a month online.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MGTOW.IM/
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat May 28, 2016 12:17 pm

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:23 pm

jamesbond wrote:Image

LOL!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:25 pm

MGTOW is winning.

A buddy of mine asked me to set up a twitter account for him and we set it up as "Winston Smith".

It lasted 7 weeks and he got 500K impressions in his first 28 days and was getting 20,000 impressions a day without effort and 50,000 impressions a day with effort.

Of course, because he was talking about me they suspended his account.

Twitter suspends anonymous accounts that even TALK about me! LOL!

And he was very careful not to break any twitter rules so it was just that he was talking about me that got him suspended.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions