ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » October 25th, 2017, 7:23 am

Man With a Plan wrote:.....mgtow is gaining, sure, like any cult, but it will never reach critical mass...

.....mgtow is a bastion for those who fail to improve and better themselves

.....mgtow is filled with losers, they make a point when it comes to western women and their behaviour. They are absolutely insane...


MGTOW is filled with losers? So let it be, it is good to be a MGTOW-loser. With this comment I will tell you why.

MGTOW is gaining, this is correct, about 'NEVER reach critical mass' I am not so sure if this can be said so easily.
MGTOW is a big social headache for many Western governments - and also - out of economic reasons and not because of feminism - in Japan and South Korea.

Western men, who are following MGTOW and are living outside of the Western society, as far as I can see here in Far East Asia are not losers, but winners. MGTOW means 'to be free of headache' for men. Why to create 'headache', if you can do it without? However MGTOW means you have to learn to controll yourself, to be able to say 'NO' if approached with shaming language as others next door do not agree with you calling you selfish or being an asocial idiot...

For example, look around in places like Pattaya, a little bit beyond the girlie bars. Not all in Pattaya is prostitution for short time visitors.
You will find a huge number of upper-class condominium buildings, and a large part of these units are owned and fully paid by divorced or single Western men. Loser?

Western girls but also Western men were calling on me over years to be a loser when I was still living there. This was before I was moving on, but now nobody calls me a loser anymore. Now it is my turn to smile - sorry, Lady, enjoy your life on benefits as a single mother with 3 or 4 kids from different fathers and live in a tiny room with them. Sorry, Sir, enjoy your life as a divorced dad and pay over decades, enjoy your life being jobless among a huge crowd of immigrants...some of them do not even know how to pay their rent and utility bills.

Why should I care now about them? I don't care, I have no compassion.

About myself, my life was not always easy, but I am living now in a 1700 sq.ft. house in central Tokyo, have 2 condo units with a huge private pool only for tenants in Pattaya, receive several 1000s USD as retirement allowance until my death, have a good connection with my 2 daughters + 1 fosterdaughter all adults already, no problems with my Japanese wife since 4 decades, have full health insurance for life, enough savings to take out a little should I really need extra money...

Und now tell me who is the loser? MGTOW? I don't think so.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2666
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » October 25th, 2017, 7:41 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:MGTOW is winning.
A buddy of mine asked me to set up a twitter account for him and we set it up as "Winston Smith".
It lasted 7 weeks and he got 500K impressions in his first 28 days and was getting 20,000 impressions a day without effort and 50,000 impressions a day with effort.

Of course, because he was talking about me they suspended his account.

Twitter suspends anonymous accounts that even TALK about me! LOL!
And he was very careful not to break any twitter rules so it was just that he was talking about me that got him suspended.


The solution for MGTOW is to create its own forums and blogs, independent from twitter and facebook and similar social media which are US-feminist controlled.

Social media will delete any comment which is not feminist-friendly, they will ban any user-profile which is against feminism.
Feminist censorship ...Nothing new with that.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2666
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » October 25th, 2017, 2:06 pm

Yohan wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:.....mgtow is gaining, sure, like any cult, but it will never reach critical mass...

.....mgtow is a bastion for those who fail to improve and better themselves

.....mgtow is filled with losers, they make a point when it comes to western women and their behaviour. They are absolutely insane...


MGTOW is filled with losers? So let it be, it is good to be a MGTOW-loser. With this comment I will tell you why.

MGTOW is gaining, this is correct, about 'NEVER reach critical mass' I am not so sure if this can be said so easily.
MGTOW is a big social headache for many Western governments - and also - out of economic reasons and not because of feminism - in Japan and South Korea.

Western men, who are following MGTOW and are living outside of the Western society, as far as I can see here in Far East Asia are not losers, but winners. MGTOW means 'to be free of headache' for men. Why to create 'headache', if you can do it without? However MGTOW means you have to learn to controll yourself, to be able to say 'NO' if approached with shaming language as others next door do not agree with you calling you selfish or being an asocial idiot...

For example, look around in places like Pattaya, a little bit beyond the girlie bars. Not all in Pattaya is prostitution for short time visitors.
You will find a huge number of upper-class condominium buildings, and a large part of these units are owned and fully paid by divorced or single Western men. Loser?

Western girls but also Western men were calling on me over years to be a loser when I was still living there. This was before I was moving on, but now nobody calls me a loser anymore. Now it is my turn to smile - sorry, Lady, enjoy your life on benefits as a single mother with 3 or 4 kids from different fathers and live in a tiny room with them. Sorry, Sir, enjoy your life as a divorced dad and pay over decades, enjoy your life being jobless among a huge crowd of immigrants...some of them do not even know how to pay their rent and utility bills.

Why should I care now about them? I don't care, I have no compassion.

About myself, my life was not always easy, but I am living now in a 1700 sq.ft. house in central Tokyo, have 2 condo units with a huge private pool only for tenants in Pattaya, receive several 1000s USD as retirement allowance until my death, have a good connection with my 2 daughters + 1 fosterdaughter all adults already, no problems with my Japanese wife since 4 decades, have full health insurance for life, enough savings to take out a little should I really need extra money...

Und now tell me who is the loser? MGTOW? I don't think so.

Mr. "Man" with a Plan is of the low IQ variety. It is a waste of time pointing out facts to those of low IQ.

MGTOW appeals to men who are intellectually curious, so it is best to let the individual man judge MGTOW on his own.

Western societies will always have low-IQ men screaming that black is really white and up is really down. Since they are confused and aimless in life, they revel in bringing such confusion in others. I've dealt with low-IQ people all my life and "Man" with a Plan checks off all the boxes. Best to leave the benighted to their own devices. They are fools, they know they are fools, and they want others to believe they are fools too.

The vitriolic tantrums from his type are welcome. In my experience:

Men being professionally successful brings this out in some.
Men achieving wealth brings this out in some.
Men succeeding with women brings this out in some.
Men being MGTOW brings this out in some.

So if low-IQ "men" like Man With a Plan wish to demand that MGTOW is a cult, so be it. Men far more intelligent than he are discovering the truth about MGTOW each and every day.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » October 25th, 2017, 2:26 pm

MGTOW like to say things about the laws and conditions, when many of them just have utter contempt for women, and when you join those forums, just reading the horrible things they write, if you believe them and surround yourself with that kind of rhetoric, it will change a man's thinking to a warped version of reality.

And you'll see, if you read their posts, how many of them just want to use women. The term they used to have is "F_ck and chuck" or it is better to rent than to buy. They openly advocate using and disposing of the other gender, which is just bringing men down to the same level as those they hate or those that have hated them.

And although there are some MGTOW who are married, the majority of them hate married men as much as they hate women, and some of those "happily" married MGTOW are so brainwashed with this ideology, that if they had a chance, they would go back to fully devote themselves to MGTOW, rather than have a wife and children by their side. They love MGTOW more than they love the lives of their wives and children, who they supposedly love and have had no issues with.

Stay away from MGTOW. It is not going to help you. The stories you read there are not going to educate you. The whole thing is just going to take you down to the depths of sorrow, if you keep reading the awful things they write.

Even before MGTOW, men like Fschmidt knew to get out of the country to place like Mexico, and men were going to Russia from the start.

I do think, however, that modern men need a place where they can talk about the things that women do to men without criticism, but MGTOW is just more divide and conquer. And although they claim to be better than the feminists, they are not better at all. They are the same. Just flipped over.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Man With a Plan » October 25th, 2017, 2:35 pm

Yohan wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:Buddhism is a lifestyle.
Mgtow is a religion/cult.


Buddhism in its core is about 'after death' and a huge part of Buddhist activity by its followers is merely about taking care of graves, Buddhism is simply said about taking care of dead people, buddhist temples are in general graveyards.

Buddhism might be an advice about a 'lifestyle', but many Buddhists are worshipping in a way clearly as considering it as a religion.

Buddhism is a lifestyle.
Mgtow is a religion/cult.

Anyway, I'm not going to respond to all of that you and Coontrarian typed out. Mgtow is a bastion for losers, and successful men who don't need women to make them happy (like myself) don't need a label to speak for us. I'm not married, no kids, no bickering housewife, and I didn't need the mgtow cuckosphere to help me make that decision. I made that decision as a child. If you wanna think mgtow is some fancy and cool 'intellectual' (haha) conglomerate then that is your choice. I maintain that mgtow is for the sad, pathetic, mentally ill and uninitiated, and nothing will change that.

Even Adama, of all people, is smart enough to realise that mgtow isn't some saving grace, nor is it a "headache for governments". I know Yohan thinks he knows it all living in Japan, but he's a gaijin, and he's only telling half the story. You also have the "fish women" or whatever over there, and birth rates were rather low before any of this herbivore stuff took off, and even then they aren't that huge! I've spoken with mgtow who advocate paedophilia. I've spoken with girls who were stalked by mgtow when they wouldn't fly across an ocean to meet them. Is that what mgtow is? Letting a woman get in your head? Clearly it is, because that's what happens.

I'm sorry, but if an idiot like Adama can see through BS, it's a dead starter. We disagree on mgtow, and that's fine. It will always be a bastion for losers, and I will continue telling men to avoid the cult. That's all.
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 150
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » October 25th, 2017, 6:38 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:Even Adama, of all people, is smart enough to realise that mgtow isn't some saving grace, nor is it a "headache for governments".


MGTOW indeed IS a headache for many Western governments, with more and more men decide to opt out of the risky life as husband and father.
I wonder if you read any daily news.

I know Yohan thinks he knows it all living in Japan, but he's a gaijin, and he's only telling half the story.

Your comment does not sound me to be experienced about Japan and other Asian nations, may I ask where you are living now?
My guess is USA, probably California or so - right?

I've spoken with mgtow who advocate paedophilia. I've spoken with girls who were stalked by mgtow when they wouldn't fly across an ocean to meet them. Is that what mgtow is?


I have no idea who are MGTOWs who advocate paedophilia, maybe you can tell me who give you that strange idea - and about MGTOWs who are 'stalking girls who are not flying across an ocean', sorry, but I do not understand what this comment from you should mean, please explain it a little bit more to me.

I'm sorry, but if an idiot like Adama can see through BS, it's a dead starter.


LOL - You are calling 'ADAMA' an idiot? Honestly, YOU are calling 'ADAMA' an idiot? Adama has deep-in knowledge about Christianity and Islam and even has already been a little bit outside of the States...
I think Adama knows more about this world as you do.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2666
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » October 25th, 2017, 6:50 pm

Adama wrote:Even before MGTOW, men like Fschmidt knew to get out of the country to place like Mexico, and men were going to Russia from the start.


I also knew how to get out of my native country 40 years ago and I never came back....
However, as you said, BEFORE MGTOW... but it was not so easy, as there was no internet and of course also no MGTOW was existing yet at that time.

Men need a guideline where they can get information and then by themselves can decide what to do and this is MGTOW...

It's now easier to get away from Western society... if you really want to do that - and this is BECAUSE of MGTOW, a safe place where men can ask other men about their experiences and to exchange their personal opinion without being disturbed and ridiculed by feminists, without being belittled and their comments edited and deleted.

I do think, however, that modern men need a place where they can talk about the things that women do to men without criticism


Without MGTOW-blogs and MGTOW-forums, I wonder where this place where men can talk about women without criticism could be...
Could you show me such a place?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2666
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » October 25th, 2017, 7:00 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:

I'm sorry, but if an idiot like Adama can see through BS, it's a dead starter. We disagree on mgtow, and that's fine. It will always be a bastion for losers, and I will continue telling men to avoid the cult. That's all.



The ironic thing is that the real fools and the foolish are the ones who throw around insults freely. I do my best to keep myself from that. Starting trouble with and insulting people who've never harmed you in any way is something that foolish people do almost constantly.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » October 25th, 2017, 7:05 pm

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:Even before MGTOW, men like Fschmidt knew to get out of the country to place like Mexico, and men were going to Russia from the start.


I also knew how to get out of my native country 40 years ago and I never came back....
However, as you said, BEFORE MGTOW... but it was not so easy, as there was no internet and of course also no MGTOW was existing yet at that time.

Men need a guideline where they can get information and then by themselves can decide what to do and this is MGTOW...

It's now easier to get away from Western society... if you really want to do that - and this is BECAUSE of MGTOW, a safe place where men can ask other men about their experiences and to exchange their personal opinion without being disturbed and ridiculed by feminists, without being belittled and their comments edited and deleted.

I do think, however, that modern men need a place where they can talk about the things that women do to men without criticism


Without MGTOW-blogs and MGTOW-forums, I wonder where this place where men can talk about women without criticism could be...
Could you show me such a place?



We do need a place where we can discuss these things. For example, I wrote a post on another thread about how the USA has inflated the egos of American women and elevated their status artificially. A poster here who calls himself a medical doctor came right behind me to say something similar to what the feminists say, to issue shame against me: "Sounds like sour grapes," he said.

But for me, I was MGTOW ten years, and I'm no longer MGTOW. Maybe I am also sorely disappointed with many of the men who identify as MGTOW, because they seem to hate men as much as women. For example, when a man gets hit with a bad divorce, you'll see a significant number of MGTOW posters rejoicing that another man is suffering, saying he deserved it. That's not better than feminists. That may be even worse than what some feminists do. What's the point of them MGTOW if they hate men who are being hurt by women?

And thanks for the kind words, Yohan.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » October 25th, 2017, 7:11 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:
Anyway, I'm not going to respond to all of that you and Coontrarian typed out. Mgtow is a bastion for losers, and successful men who don't need women to make them happy (like myself) don't need a label to speak for us. I'm not married, no kids, no bickering housewife, and I didn't need the mgtow cuckosphere to help me make that decision. I made that decision as a child. If you wanna think mgtow is some fancy and cool 'intellectual' (haha) conglomerate then that is your choice. I maintain that mgtow is for the sad, pathetic, mentally ill and uninitiated, and nothing will change that.

Even Adama, of all people, is smart enough to realise that mgtow isn't some saving grace, nor is it a "headache for governments". I know Yohan thinks he knows it all living in Japan, but he's a gaijin, and he's only telling half the story. You also have the "fish women" or whatever over there, and birth rates were rather low before any of this herbivore stuff took off, and even then they aren't that huge! I've spoken with mgtow who advocate paedophilia. I've spoken with girls who were stalked by mgtow when they wouldn't fly across an ocean to meet them. Is that what mgtow is? Letting a woman get in your head? Clearly it is, because that's what happens.

I'm sorry, but if an idiot like Adama can see through BS, it's a dead starter. We disagree on mgtow, and that's fine. It will always be a bastion for losers, and I will continue telling men to avoid the cult. That's all.


I find your signature line interesting. In it you say the ego is not your friend. Some people love that idea, but they have no idea what they are even talking about.

When a person reads insults such as "coon" for contrarian, "losers", etc., followed by bragging of success, he or she might see those insults as "railings" and the bragging as "boasting." Rails and Boasts. That is a sport for proud, prideful, arrogant people. Who else sits there and insults people all day long when their targets have done nothing wrong? Except for an extremely arrogant evil doer?

I refrain myself from railings. I also try not to boast too much. Boasting is nothing but self-praise, which is essentially self-worship, and that definitely feeds the ego. All the glory goes to God. "Thank God that so far in my life He has given me success!"

And don't say, "I don't believe in God," because, if you had not mentioned my name twice with insults attached to it, I would have have bothered informing you of the commandments. Leave me be and ignore me, if I'm a fool.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » October 25th, 2017, 9:34 pm

Adama wrote:But for me, I was MGTOW ten years, and I'm no longer MGTOW. Maybe I am also sorely disappointed with many of the men who identify as MGTOW, because they seem to hate men as much as women. For example, when a man gets hit with a bad divorce, you'll see a significant number of MGTOW posters rejoicing that another man is suffering, saying he deserved it. That's not better than feminists. That may be even worse than what some feminists do. What's the point of them MGTOW if they hate men who are being hurt by women?

Wow, I did not know that! Unless you are married, what makes you think you are not MGTOW now? If you are doing YOU in a red pill way unrestrained from the legal snares of women, you are essentially still living as a MGTOW.

It is a lifestyle, not an organization to join or quit.

One thing I'd like to address is this rejoicing about men being divorced raped. The men who rejoice at the destruction of married men do so because these very ruined men are the ones previously demonizing MGTOW! The rejoicing is because they are yet more examples for younger men to learn from, and they are the living validations of MGTOW admonitions.

I do indeed celebrate the ruin of blue pill men and male feminists at the hands of women! They, like gynocentrists, are our enemies and are inimical to the best interests of men in the West. May they suffer and suffer badly so that smarter men can observe and learn!

I support men who support male freedom from Western legal suppression of men. All others can go to hell in a handbasket.

By the way, you are no fool Adama. While you and I disagree vociferously on issues of religion and worldview, you are quite insightful about the problems with women in the West, perhaps more so than I have ever seen in the Manosphere. Just because I often criticize you on religious grounds does not mean I do not respect the brilliance that you provide on many other subjects.

Ignore this Man With A Plan character. He is here with an ax to grind from his hurt feelings and he is essentially trolling. The good men here now see that....
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Man With a Plan » October 25th, 2017, 10:08 pm

Mgtow isn't a headache for anyone but the women you guys stalk who want nothing to do with you. The three of you are fools, and I was wrong to big up Adama in any way, but hey, at the end of the day, mgtow is a cult, nothing more, nothing less. So you can throw all the ad hominems you want without criticising my arguments, all you'll do is show me and men worth a damn everywhere what mgtow is REALLY about. What's sad is that none of you know as much about the world that you think you do. I know teenage girls with more knowledge than the three of you combined. Give me a break, kids. Hell, these same teenage girls know more about mgtow than all of you combined. I even said I agree with some basic tenets and mgtow dogma. I agree when it comes to anti-male bias and the courts. I myself have experienced some of the nonsense that women can cook up and have society come to arms at. But just like Armoured Skeptic when he was attacked by mgtow Paul Wilson for having a girlfriend, you losers attack me because I can get along with western, far eastern, middle eastern, and various other kinds of women. No one saw my words of agreement, but you sure as shit saw the words that were in disagreement. Funny how that works, huh? It's almost as if . . . you're all simply negative people by nature and so you get more fun out of negative shit (bickering like girls, arguing, ad hominems, etc) than you do from positivity.

Nah, that couldn't be it.

It's true what they say: the ego really IS NOT your amigo. :)

Also, I don't believe in 'god'. Cue rage.
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 150
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » October 25th, 2017, 11:02 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I support men who support male freedom from Western legal suppression of men. All others can go to hell in a handbasket.

By the way, you are no fool Adama. While you and I disagree vociferously on issues of religion and worldview, you are quite insightful about the problems with women in the West, perhaps more so than I have ever seen in the Manosphere. Just because I often criticize you on religious grounds does not mean I do not respect the brilliance that you provide on many other subjects.

Ignore this Man With A Plan character. He is here with an ax to grind from his hurt feelings and he is essentially trolling. The good men here now see that....


Thank you. Your kind words rejoice within my heart.

I do believe in marriage, but not by the state. God has never said, as far as I know, that a man needs to sign a contract with the King or any government in order to join with a woman. And as far as I know, that is practically brand new. Yet everyone thinks you need to sign that paper. Nope. God enforces every vow, every promise, every oath and all swearing (not the bad words with four letters). He requires that men and women live up to their oaths. And I trust God far more than I trust Uncle Sam to uplift sanctity.

What God has joined together, LET NO MAN TEAR ASUNDER!

As for ManWithAPlan, I've dealt with worse in person. What this person, MWAP says is just water under the bridge.

See the thing that people don't understand when it comes to verbal violence is that by what measure a person judges, it will be poured out to them, and the swords which they live by will enter into their own hearts. They're not getting away with anything. Use the tongue as a sword, and that person will be destroyed by the sword themselves, possibly even their own sword can destroy them. They have no clue what they're even doing.

Besides that, the ones with the biggest reprobate mouths always turn out to be cowards when examined closely. All bark, no bite.

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
One thing I'd like to address is this rejoicing about men being divorced raped. The men who rejoice at the destruction of married men do so because these very ruined men are the ones previously demonizing MGTOW! The rejoicing is because they are yet more examples for younger men to learn from, and they are the living validations of MGTOW admonitions.

I do indeed celebrate the ruin of blue pill men and male feminists at the hands of women! They, like gynocentrists, are our enemies and are inimical to the best interests of men in the West. May they suffer and suffer badly so that smarter men can observe and learn!


I appreciate your explanation.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » October 25th, 2017, 11:17 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:you are quite insightful about the problems with women in the West, perhaps more so than I have ever seen in the Manosphere. Just because I often criticize you on religious grounds does not mean I do not respect the brilliance that you provide on many other subjects.


You may hate to hear this, but I got this from memorization of the scriptures. Once you figure out what the Bible is saying about who are the evil people, and then you figure out who the evil people are, you can see people for exactly who they are.

That is, once you know God's definition of evil, you know who the evil people are. You also know exactly what they are doing and by what means and what their end is going to be.

It is all spelled out for us, right there. He's already told us what's going on, what these evil people are doing, how they are doing it, who they are, what to look for, and how to identify them. It's all there. The "strange" woman, the impudent woman, the jezebels, the whores and adulteresses. It's all in there. He already knew about all of them and left warning.

Read your proverbs. He talks about the evil women there for a start. Bread of deceit is sweet to them, they are sassy (impudent), they dress like harlots, they are filled with debate, they are clamorous - always complaining and loud. It's all in there. They hunt for the precious (of high value) life. It goes so deep.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » October 25th, 2017, 11:44 pm

Adama wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:you are quite insightful about the problems with women in the West, perhaps more so than I have ever seen in the Manosphere. Just because I often criticize you on religious grounds does not mean I do not respect the brilliance that you provide on many other subjects.


You may hate to hear this, but I got this from memorization of the scriptures.


Sorry, But I just couldn't resist posting this one in jest.
:lol:
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests