ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » October 26th, 2017, 6:00 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:..... how are you mgtow when you're married with children? This is exactly what I'm talking about with you autists.

.....You're an idiot though, so I won't bother telling you that I disagree with feminism. I feel sorry for your children as they have half of whatever autist genes you passed to them.

This guy (or woman?) is a good example why this forum needs the IGNORE option.

ADDED to the Ignore List - Done!

Bye...
Last edited by Yohan on October 26th, 2017, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Postby Man With a Plan » October 26th, 2017, 6:08 pm

Yohan wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote: As for mgtow, how are you mgtow when you're married with children? This is exactly what I'm talking about with you autists.

You have to learn more about other countries, about the men living there and about their problems.

Funny, I was thinking the same about you. You're an idiot though, so I won't bother telling you that I disagree with feminism. I feel sorry for your children as they have half of whatever autist genes you passed to them.

This guy (or woman?) is a good example for the IGNORE list.

ADDED to the Ignore List - Done!

Bye...

You're a disgrace to men. Smh.
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Postby AkitaMan » October 28th, 2017, 5:06 am

There have always been men who looked at female attitudes, damsel-centric divorce laws, the whole expectation of male sacrifice, etc., and decided that legally shackling themselves to a woman wasn't for them. That's their choice, and I'm all about people having as much uncolored information as possible so they can make choices that are right for them as individuals. That's why I like the MRA and MGTOW concept. It's an online repository of thought that gives men some perspective that mainstream society would never touch. Those men don't have have to buy MRA or MGTOW as a package, but they can look through the information and decide how to act on the concepts that resonate with them.

I don't have a problem with men choosing to get married. I just want them to make those kinds of decisions from a position of genuine self-ownership, rather than out of service to some notion of gender-role religion. It was that opportunity to help young men dump the societal male template and find self-realization that drew me to the online red-pill community. How they live their lives once they attain that realization is up to them.

Of course, this a huge threat to women. Things were easier when they could count on a male code that was ultimately about the female pedestal. The erosion of that pedestal is why women are railing against MGTOW. Regardless of whether marriage is in decline or delay, things just don't revolve around women like they used to. In that sense, MGTOW is definitely gaining.
AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions