Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:46 am

tom wrote:there is no way to know the future.


Yes there is...you create it.

I have been busy creating the future for those men who want to join in......just right now most men do not want to join in the future as they are perfectly happy bitching about the past.

https://www.facebook.com/PeterAndrewNolan
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Ghost » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:54 am

MGTOWs are so afraid of dissenting opinions. Just like in any cult, questioning isn't allowed. It can vary from forum to forum (a bit) but it's generally like this: toe the party line, or we'll ban you. This is exactly what feminists do.

I think the most pitiful example I've seen was a forum banning a guy for trying to define MGTOW. Yes, that's how insane these idiots are: let's ban a guy for trying to DEFINE A WORD. Sound familiar? Oh yeah, it's like feminists shouting down anyone who wants to clarify what certain words mean. (Oh, so what's the definition of abuse? What do you mean it means anything you want it to mean? That doesn't make any...[BANNED.]) This is exactly what feminists do.

How about hypocrisy: forever claiming the inherent virtue of men while leading lives antithetical to the virtues they claim men have. "Men don't give up and fight for their futures!" (Except for MGTOW because we're a bunch of pussies.) This is what feminists do.

They call each other brothers but eschew community.

If you try to debate with them, they call it shaming language. If you want to have a real discussion, you run up against a wall of unquestionable doctrine.

They publicize themselves quite a lot on the internet. Maybe they'll get their heads out of their asses when they start getting persecute directly? Eh, probably not.

I should not have said MGTOW are as bad as feminists; they are worse. It'd be funny if Western governments started really persecuting them. I wonder if they'd do anything at all? I don't think that would happen though. As quasi-homosexual/asexual genetic failures, they are doing exactly what the daddygov wants. Perhaps that is their greatest failure. Many MGTOWs will speak about the evils of the state but at the end of the day they are playing right into the plan: give up any chance of a future or legacy and burn along with Western civilization.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:16 pm

The reason MGTOW is growing is because the Millennial Generation is completely worthless.

Unlike Happier Abroad, MGTOW you do not have to do anything at all.

MGTOW is a do nothing movement. Perfect for Millennials.

Our own forum here is full of f***ing losers who cannot figure out how to get on an Airplane. MGTOW is made for worthless losers who are:
1. Too poor, too stupid and too weak to leave America.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:08 pm

Jonny Law wrote:The reason MGTOW is growing is because the Millennial Generation is completely worthless.

Unlike Happier Abroad, MGTOW you do not have to do anything at all.


Actually, MGTOW is encouraging men to get on an airplane and to look out for a new life-style with entirely new people.

Most desperate men in USA will not listen however - the situation is different in Europe, as travelling around to foreign countries is quite common and most people in Europe have their passport ready to go.

In USA the idea 'to do nothing' is indeed growing - it's still better to be alone as MGTOW and to be free of debts and otherwise without troubles about 'how to treat a woman' and similar BS than to pay child support and alimony over the next 2 decades and living in a van.

Many US-men are somewhat 'afraid' to travel overseas, because they are grossly misinformed by the US-media. It also should be noticed that USA is a fairly large area, and with nothing much better Canada nearby, you really need a long-distance flight to get out of that place, and unlike Europe, USA offers only short vacation. So what to do?

To give up doing nothing is still much better than to run after any US-female and saving up to please her with expensive gifts.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:34 am

Jonny Law wrote:The reason MGTOW is growing is because the Millennial Generation is completely worthless.

Unlike Happier Abroad, MGTOW you do not have to do anything at all.

MGTOW is a do nothing movement. Perfect for Millennials.

Our own forum here is full of f***ing losers who cannot figure out how to get on an Airplane. MGTOW is made for worthless losers who are:
1. Too poor, too stupid and too weak to leave America.


There is a split in MGTOW between older guys who have already gotten raped in divorce court and had their lives destroyed and millennials. This scion of MGTOW I can at least understand. They tried to do the right things in life and got punished for it. Being older, they usually have more resources and could do something like expatriation, but usually don't want to.

The younger guys learned not to get involved with AWs, but go no further. There is "economic disengagement" at the "higher levels" I guess, but that's just trying to starve the beast (which won't work anyway.) They don't take any action. Never have and never will. In a different context these two groups would be at each others' throats. Sometimes they are even in MGTOW but not often.

They fancy themselves a...actually, they don't fancy themselves as anything. And yet they proclaim it will only grow bigger (but it's not a movement or definite anything!) But all they are headed for is suicide by inaction.

I may not succeed getting what I want from life, but I'm sure as hell trying.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:05 am

Isn't MGTOW gaining because the elite are behind it? That's why so many MGTOW videos that bash women are allowed on YouTube? Isn't MGTOW just a men's version of feminism, since it teaches that men shouldn't need women and should be independent? That's exactly what the elites want right, for both men and women to hate each other and not form relationships, in order to reduce the population right? That's their agenda, or at least part of it.

People are stupid to think that the elites, government or media cares about civil rights or equality, such as women's rights, gay rights or minority rights. No way. Why would elite rulers care about such things? They never have. All they care about control, control, control, and that's all they've cared about. If they pretend to care about civil rights, then there must be some ulterior motive. Duh. People are so stupid.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby gibraltar » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Nope. MGTOW is not funded by the rich elite. The elite are funding homosexuality, beastility, and slavery.

MGTOW is about FREEDOM. You really need to watch this movie called Frustrated 2: Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe

http://frustrated2.com/

Men are getting screwed over in this system whether it's child support, taxes, unjust laws or just plain freedom and the pursuit of happiness. I have lost count as how many men I've met that are either locked up or financially bound to this sick US county system. MGTOW isn't about hurting women; It's about freedom from the sick government.

The elite HATE MGTOW. MGTOW pay fewer taxes, zero child support, avoid slavery type jobs, avoid false rape charges, avoid uncontrolled consumerism (clothes, shoes, alcohol), and generally think about travelling abroad either as an expat or as often as possible. Men are the slaves of society. This is obvious.

Remember, PUA's shame MGTOWS. The elite funded PUA to make men worship WOMEN instead of the ALMIGHTY CREATOR who made the planet, sun, moons, etc. MGTOW has helped many men like myself to avoid unnecessary problems and understand the evil world we live in.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Ghost » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:49 am

MGTOW isn't funded by the government, elites, or whoever. It doesn't need any funding, since it is a "movement" about giving up, dropping out, etc. It perhaps doesn't play into the states's plans 100%, since they would prefer them to work more and pay more taxes, but that's a small loss for the greater victory of convincing millions of males to become asexual/quasi-homosexual genetic failures and get them out of the way so that state power suffers no effective resistance.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Jonny Law » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:54 pm

To join MGTOW, you must do nothing.

MGTOW is a do nothing movement for worthless individuals.

The U S of Gay has a vast majority of people who do nothing and are totally worthless.

MGTOW will grow because Americans are lazy and unable to do anything even if they want to. And to f**k a bitch takes effort.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby HouseMD » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Real men don't back down and cower into their caves waiting to slowly die alone and without a legacy. MGTOW is the most cowardly, pathetic, and eyeroll inducing movement of our age. It's basically giving up and letting the elites win, because you're too much of a ***** to fight for anything worthwhile. Good for guys like this for acknowledging they're too pathetic to even bother trying I guess :roll:
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Ghost » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:40 am

HouseMD wrote:Real men don't back down and cower into their caves waiting to slowly die alone and without a legacy. MGTOW is the most cowardly, pathetic, and eyeroll inducing movement of our age. It's basically giving up and letting the elites win, because you're too much of a ***** to fight for anything worthwhile. Good for guys like this for acknowledging they're too pathetic to even bother trying I guess :roll:


It's nice when would-be competition cut themselves out of the picture. Can't complain about that! :twisted:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby HouseMD » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Ghost wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Real men don't back down and cower into their caves waiting to slowly die alone and without a legacy. MGTOW is the most cowardly, pathetic, and eyeroll inducing movement of our age. It's basically giving up and letting the elites win, because you're too much of a ***** to fight for anything worthwhile. Good for guys like this for acknowledging they're too pathetic to even bother trying I guess :roll:


It's nice when would-be competition cut themselves out of the picture. Can't complain about that! :twisted:

I mean, I'm okay with people cowering in their caves for that reason. But at the same time, I wish they'd be better men for the good of society.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:23 pm

The elite HATE MGTOW. MGTOW pay fewer taxes, zero child support, avoid slavery type jobs, avoid false rape charges, avoid uncontrolled consumerism (clothes, shoes, alcohol), and generally think about travelling abroad either as an expat or as often as possible. Men are the slaves of society. This is obvious.


Yes, but those men will never have children, physical affection other than domestic animals, and they will be alone for the rest of their lives. That is the consequence. This is the equivalent of the old cat ladies who have 10 cats living with them but no people.

Actually, MGTOW is encouraging men to get on an airplane and to look out for a new life-style with entirely new people.


Sure, but after they get their retirement pension at age 55 or 65, right? Isnt that what you always recommend? Waiting til retirement age, when there is barely in lead left in the pencil to care about finding a mate.

MGTOW is the most cowardly, pathetic, and eyeroll inducing movement of our age. It's basically giving up and letting the elites win, because you're too much of a ***** to fight for anything worthwhile. Good for guys like this for acknowledging they're too pathetic to even bother trying I guess :roll:


Exactly. It is just a movement to suck up the men who have either been seriously psychologically and emotionally hurt by women, or those who don't have the courage to bother with American women (there are MGTOW who have quit chasing women after three rejections in college and never bothered again). There are a few MGTOW who will get on a plane and who do like foreign women, but they are dwarfed by the ones who just stay home and complain. Those foreign bride seekers need to leave MGTOW, because MGTOW is a defective, depressing movement full of men who want nothing to do with women anywhere regardless of their nationality.

Isn't MGTOW gaining because the elite are behind it? That's why so many MGTOW videos that bash women are allowed on YouTube? Isn't MGTOW just a men's version of feminism, since it teaches that men shouldn't need women and should be independent? That's exactly what the elites want right, for both men and women to hate each other and not form relationships, in order to reduce the population right? That's their agenda, or at least part of it.

People are stupid to think that the elites, government or media cares about civil rights or equality, such as women's rights, gay rights or minority rights. No way. Why would elite rulers care about such things? They never have. All they care about control, control, control, and that's all they've cared about. If they pretend to care about civil rights, then there must be some ulterior motive. Duh. People are so stupid.


I really do believe that some of the more prominent advocates of MGTOW are shills. It falls right in line with their agendas, and its tactics are the same as feminism: Tell one sex that the other is dangerous and only out to harm them without exception, distract people with nonsense until it is too late for them to have children. They did this to women with careers, extended education, etc so that they would get married later and have fewer children. They are doing this with men by telling them every woman is psychologically unstable enough to ruin their lives, and the state fully backs those women.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby In2dadark » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:51 pm

"I really do believe that some of the more prominent advocates of MGTOW are shills. It falls right in line with their agendas, and its tactics are the same as feminism: Tell one sex that the other is dangerous and only out to harm them without exception, distract people with nonsense until it is too late for them to have children. "

Without a doubt, they are. Stardusk is one, for example. I made a YT video pointing to this. I'm MGTOW in the sense that it joined me. I'll date any woman if she has the right attitude (& other attributes). That is where we part ways. They'll try to shame you if you associate at all, well some of them do. Many MGTOW have financial problems induced by western women & children. I think some of their shaming & blocking tactics stem from this. They are emboldened by the group. Not throwing them under the bus. There are some genuine MGTOW who know how to GTOW w/o being influenced by the herd.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Florida, U.S.

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby In2dadark » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:26 am

An area I I find kind of echo chamberish in all these communities, including HA, is if you're not doing what we (the herd) are doing, you're not living. If you choose one thing, by default, you say no to a whole string of other things. Saying you're not alive if you're not doing what we're doing is a form of self delusion.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Florida, U.S.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests