Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby chanta76 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Not sure if MGTOW is gaining maybe it is and maybe it isn't but just telling guys to board a plane and leave America is easier said than done.

For some guys it's financial and for other guys maybe having family or other things tying them down.

If you think about it the guys that can truly do happier abroad has to be some what independently wealthy but let say your not..it's like every fews months if you can afford to you travel overseas.
This reminds me of the sex tourist who would travel to the Philippines 2-3 times a year to bust a nut but come back to America and just work in the long run but feel depress being back.

The issue with Happier broad is that its not always the most viable solution . From my travels to South Korea I saw the changes even in South Korea..and I think this is happening to other countries. What I'm saying is that the westernization and women power is spreading.

Happier abroad advocate escaping to another counties but eventually your favorite countries will be effected by westernization and feminize like it or not.

So in the long run there is no real true solution but for the short run I understand guys doing the happier abroad stuff..in way we are bunch of selfish lot that only cares about ourselves . For a movement to pick up there has to be support or something but there isn't .

MGTOW is almost the same where it's your on your own. SHoot I don;t even know 100% what MGTOW wants. Some of them are anti-feminism and reactionary group to it where as others its more about just being selfish and doing what ever the hell you want without being responsible.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby IraqVet2003 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:30 pm

I think MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) is gaining in the U.S. for the following reasons:

1.) Radical Feminism (makes women less feminine, more "independent" thus not needing men, promotes females are better than males)

2.) Misandry (the hatred of men)

3.) A Gynocentric society (Everything centers around catering to women's needs at the expense of men)

4.) No Fault Divorce (Many divorced men must pay Alimony, Child-support, fight for Child custody/Visitation rights, and lose half of all assets/money, etc.)

5.) Emasculation of Males (both men and boys throughout society including schools, universities, the workplace, and media)

Here's an interesting link relating to the subject:

REPORT: WHY MEN ARE GIVING UP ON MARRIAGE -Marriages in U.S. at record low- and it's by design

http://www.infowars.com/report-why-men-are-giving-up-on-marriage

Plus everyone reading this post should checkout the book/E-book "Men On Strike" by Dr. Helen Smith on Amazon.com.
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:57 pm

In2dadark wrote:An area I I find kind of echo chamberish in all these communities, including HA, is if you're not doing what we (the herd) are doing, you're not living. If you choose one thing, by default, you say no to a whole string of other things. Saying you're not alive if you're not doing what we're doing is a form of self delusion.


The part that bothers me is that they pretend to care about the plight of men when they really couldnt care less. That's why when something bad happens to a man at the hands of a woman, instead of feeling any empathy, many of the MGTOW will openly declare that the man got what he deserved for interacting with a woman. These are the people with their philosophy to GTOW. Their own way really means avoiding women completely, because women are dangerous. And if other men do not follow that same path, then they got what was coming to them!

Instead they recommend that a man masturbate, buy a cat, play Call of Duty, and watch some MGTOW videos about politics online to waste their lives away.

That is fine, but you can not call that a movement. They think by inattention they can starve women into submission. These men couldnt get any dumber than that. Basically they don't believe in having women under subjection in their personal relationships, but somehow they think women will miss them enough for women to change their behavior or for women to rally against the government (that might make sense, if women had ever fought for their own rights, which they didnt, it was given to them, women can't fight for much of anything without men doing the real work, dumbasses). If it is wrong for a woman to be in subjection to her man, how is it right for women in general to submit by changing their behavior for the slim horde of MGTOW followers?

One man would be better finding the one woman who is willing to submit to him, than he is waiting around for women in general to submit to fixing the problems of the courts. When you say that, you see how silly it is.

They think their collectivism means something, when it just means they're suckers to a few old men and a bunch of young men, who hate men and women and probably themselves and life itself, who want to see everyone else be alone and miserable all their days just like they know they will be. They all get together to posts on forums to pretend that they are heroes for the cause of men everywhere.

In reality they are merely part of the problem: telling men to cower and submit to women, destroying fatherhood by eliminating the possibility that many men will even become fathers! Yet they think they are on some fabulous journey of enlightenment.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:40 pm

IraqVet2003 wrote:I think MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) is gaining in the U.S. for the following reasons:

1.) Radical Feminism (makes women less feminine, more "independent" thus not needing men, promotes females are better than males)

2.) Misandry (the hatred of men)

3.) A Gynocentric society (Everything centers around catering to women's needs at the expense of men)

4.) No Fault Divorce (Many divorced men must pay Alimony, Child-support, fight for Child custody/Visitation rights, and lose half of all assets/money, etc.)

5.) Emasculation of Males (both men and boys throughout society including schools, universities, the workplace, and media)

Here's an interesting link relating to the subject:

REPORT: WHY MEN ARE GIVING UP ON MARRIAGE -Marriages in U.S. at record low- and it's by design

http://www.infowars.com/report-why-men-are-giving-up-on-marriage

Plus everyone reading this post should checkout the book/E-book "Men On Strike" by Dr. Helen Smith on Amazon.com.



I wouldnt equate MGTOW with Men giving up on marriage. Men who are avoiding marriage are the ones who can see the writing on the wall. MGTOW is comprised mostly of men who are incapable of forming a connection with a western woman. So it is really a moot issue for them. That is another proof that it isnt about men's rights (most of these men do not care about men's rights, they only care that they are not getting waxed by women). Sure they are angry on some level, but instead of using that to find a better way (which the title of their movement implies), they simply use it to direct their hatred toward relationships in general, all women, and any man who engages with women.

I can't blame a man for not wanting to interact with a woman though. That is up to each individual man.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby jamesbond » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:42 pm

IraqVet2003 wrote:Here's an interesting link relating to the subject:

REPORT: WHY MEN ARE GIVING UP ON MARRIAGE -Marriages in U.S. at record low- and it's by design

http://www.infowars.com/report-why-men-are-giving-up-on-marriage

Plus everyone reading this post should checkout the book/E-book "Men On Strike" by Dr. Helen Smith on Amazon.com.


That was an excellent article about marriage rates at an all time low. Also, Dr. Helen Smith's book, "Men On Strike" is outstanding and goes into detail on what is going in modern day America regarding feminism and men.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Eightfold Path » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:02 pm

MGTOW On Its Face . . .
I find the philosophy agreeable at face value: recognising full autonomy and lack of concern for society's mould for what a "real man" is or should be/do, recognising what men bring to the table in heterosexual relationships, putting the self first, making the most of one's life, adaptation using the cards one has been dealt, and self-improvement and happiness without NEEDING women. Sadly, self-improvement was the first to be thrown out, and now they're become just as disgusting as feminists. I've been on a few MGTOW-oriented forums and the number one rule is: align with the rhetoric or leave. I've seen members shadow-banned and post-modded for challenging the men on the forum. Ask a man what he did to deserve negative attention from a woman? Heresy, as far as they are concerned.

Delusions of Grandeur . . .
At first MGTOW seemed like a step in the right direction, but now they come off as being delusional sorts. They seem to think that every woman wants to twist their lives up, which is why a common thread on MGTOW forums is "MGTOW at work". For some reason, women are just dying to date them and should you reject a woman that is interested in you, her wrath will be felt for generations. I highly doubt these men are that important, in all honesty. It's bad to speak ill of others but I have to be realistic. MGTOW aren't anything to write home about. The only MGTOW I can think of that's worth anything to society is George Clooney, and he doesn't identify with the label; he simply lives his life.

What It's Really About . . .
One you get right into it, it's really just a bunch of negatives with no passions or ambitions who expect women to just fall into their laps no matter how flawed and damaged they are (much like a good number of members on this forum). They don't even care about men. They offer that illusion. The same way feminists don't care about women and offer only THEIR delusion. It's basically a gateway to negatively-focused concepts that get one nowhere. I never used the label for myself, as I only use labels I create for myself (or simply go without), but I did associate with MGTOW at one point. When I did, I was more for the "Ghosts" and "Bachelors" when it comes to the different sects. The former believes in complete society withdrawal ala John Galt (only they aren't nearly as important), while the latter believes in game/seduction, self-improvement and navigation of the anti-male landscape.

In Conclusion . . .
MGTOW isn't anything like it paints itself to be. The philosophy of careful navigation regarding female nature is agreeable, and I think that the few who offer intellectual/philosophical/scientific outlets in order to explain female behaviour are good for doing so, however the entire community isn't anything I'd like to be apart of. It's very similar to HA, now that I think about it.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Eightfold Path wrote:MGTOW On Its Face . . .
I find the philosophy agreeable at face value: recognising full autonomy and lack of concern for society's mould for what a "real man" is or should be/do, recognising what men bring to the table in heterosexual relationships, putting the self first, making the most of one's life, adaptation using the cards one has been dealt, and self-improvement and happiness without NEEDING women. Sadly, self-improvement was the first to be thrown out, and now they're become just as disgusting as feminists. I've been on a few MGTOW-oriented forums and the number one rule is: align with the rhetoric or leave. I've seen members shadow-banned and post-modded for challenging the men on the forum. Ask a man what he did to deserve negative attention from a woman? Heresy, as far as they are concerned.

Delusions of Grandeur . . .
At first MGTOW seemed like a step in the right direction, but now they come off as being delusional sorts. They seem to think that every woman wants to twist their lives up, which is why a common thread on MGTOW forums is "MGTOW at work". For some reason, women are just dying to date them and should you reject a woman that is interested in you, her wrath will be felt for generations. I highly doubt these men are that important, in all honesty. It's bad to speak ill of others but I have to be realistic. MGTOW aren't anything to write home about. The only MGTOW I can think of that's worth anything to society is George Clooney, and he doesn't identify with the label; he simply lives his life.

What It's Really About . . .
One you get right into it, it's really just a bunch of negatives with no passions or ambitions who expect women to just fall into their laps no matter how flawed and damaged they are (much like a good number of members on this forum). They don't even care about men. They offer that illusion. The same way feminists don't care about women and offer only THEIR delusion. It's basically a gateway to negatively-focused concepts that get one nowhere. I never used the label for myself, as I only use labels I create for myself (or simply go without), but I did associate with MGTOW at one point. When I did, I was more for the "Ghosts" and "Bachelors" when it comes to the different sects. The former believes in complete society withdrawal ala John Galt (only they aren't nearly as important), while the latter believes in game/seduction, self-improvement and navigation of the anti-male landscape.

In Conclusion . . .
MGTOW isn't anything like it paints itself to be. The philosophy of careful navigation regarding female nature is agreeable, and I think that the few who offer intellectual/philosophical/scientific outlets in order to explain female behaviour are good for doing so, however the entire community isn't anything I'd like to be apart of. It's very similar to HA, now that I think about it.



It is just a mirror image of the feminist movement, but without the stamp of approval. I'll give some of the cultural leaders some credit in that they may just be idiots who are following the wrong script, but I do think some of these losers (the cultural leaders of MGTOW, not the followers) are intentionally leading men nowhere, the same way feminists sought to distract the vulnerable women away from becoming wives and mothers.

They claim to be pro-men, but all of their efforts are against you as a man. They do not even want men to become fathers. What about feminism? Feminism does not want men to become fathers. MGTOW does not want men to become fathers: they seek to delay fatherhood, just like feminists seek to delay motherhood, in the hopes that one day it will simply be too late, or that you will give up.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby gibraltar » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:03 pm

There seems to be a great misconception about MGTOW. If you are a p***y beggar, then you don't understand MGTOW.

MGTOW = MEN GO THEIR OWN WAY

Key words are MEN and GO. GTOW means to chart your own path, not the path society creates for you. Society creates a path for males to fill their pockets with MONEY.

Fools! Jails, child support, coffins, and homelessness is created specifically for men. Your government overlords are building courts and prisons for you as I type this. Why are you so blind?

Do you know why the elites will always control men? Because you love WOMEN more than the Creator! The creator made everything, yet you worship a mortal woman. That's your problem. You do whatever it takes to get a woman instead of what your creator intended for you. This is why MAN will always be a slave to another mortal.

You can continue to criticize MGTOWs but we will continue to stay out of this evil system and laugh when you "REAL MEN" take blows from the government, police, and justice system.

GO YOUR OWN WAY means do what you please. It has nothing to do with women. Sadly, most people on this forum would stop visiting if any Ameriwhore gave you a little play. How easily you are fooled! A real MGTOW seeks comfort outside of America with a real woman, not a poisonous snake aka American woman!

LONG LIVE MGTOW. We will prevail!
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:34 pm

gibraltar wrote:GO YOUR OWN WAY means do what you please. It has nothing to do with women. Sadly, most people on this forum would stop visiting if any Ameriwhore gave you a little play. How easily you are fooled! A real MGTOW seeks comfort outside of America with a real woman.


First you say MGTOW is about avoiding women, then you say a "real MGTOW" seeks a woman outside of America. Which is it? You cannot say it has nothing to do with women, then advocate them to find a woman abroad. You are contradicting yourself.

gibraltar wrote:LONG LIVE MGTOW. We will prevail!


I very much doubt that when your movement has no objectives, no leaders, no clear goals and no plan on how to achieve them. You can't even get your story straight, not very convincing lol.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:18 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:[
First you say MGTOW is about avoiding women, then you say a "real MGTOW" seeks a woman outside of America. Which is it? You cannot say it has nothing to do with women, then advocate them to find a woman abroad. You are contradicting yourself.
.....
I very much doubt that when your movement has no objectives, no leaders, no clear goals and no plan on how to achieve them. You can't even get your story straight, not very convincing lol.


I would say, neither - nor. There is no clear advice about what a MGTOW should do, it is up to him to decide.

MGTOW is a movement teaching men how to avoid certain mistakes in their life which might result in disastrous consequences, it is about being risk-averse. Some MGTOWs prefer to be single after they made bad experiences and are financially weak after a divorce in Western countries, others prefer not to have anything to do with women regardless where they are, other MGTOWs like the idea of a foreign wife and some of them, like myself tried successfully to relocate.

Not so long time ago, feminists were laughing about the idea of MGTOW - but nowadays they feel seriously disturbed and are demanding censorship, claiming hate-speech. This feminist reaction shows us that the MGTOW movement is growing and surely not declining.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Eightfold Path » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:53 pm

As previously stated, the MGTOW movement is a dead-end. Its tenets really are common sense. Concepts I grasped when I was still urinating the bed so . . . why exactly do MGTOW act like beacons of reason and logic?
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby tom » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:31 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiWdUG73a4g[/youtube]
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:34 am

gibraltar wrote:There seems to be a great misconception about MGTOW. If you are a p***y beggar, then you don't understand MGTOW.

MGTOW = MEN GO THEIR OWN WAY

Key words are MEN and GO. GTOW means to chart your own path, not the path society creates for you. Society creates a path for males to fill their pockets with MONEY.

Fools! Jails, child support, coffins, and homelessness is created specifically for men. Your government overlords are building courts and prisons for you as I type this. Why are you so blind?

Do you know why the elites will always control men? Because you love WOMEN more than the Creator! The creator made everything, yet you worship a mortal woman. That's your problem. You do whatever it takes to get a woman instead of what your creator intended for you. This is why MAN will always be a slave to another mortal.

You can continue to criticize MGTOWs but we will continue to stay out of this evil system and laugh when you "REAL MEN" take blows from the government, police, and justice system.

GO YOUR OWN WAY means do what you please. It has nothing to do with women. Sadly, most people on this forum would stop visiting if any Ameriwhore gave you a little play. How easily you are fooled! A real MGTOW seeks comfort outside of America with a real woman, not a poisonous snake aka American woman!

LONG LIVE MGTOW. We will prevail!


I believe you.

Entertain this thought for a moment though. Okay so MGTOW have figured out that the government is against men. MGTOW says that they can declare victory against the government by simply avoiding women. But wait a minute. Do you think the government is incapable of circumventing your escape plans? Do you think marriage and divorce is the limit of the government's power? Do you think the government will simply stop there, if only we are able to stay away from women?

Do you think that is a little naive? If the government is as evil as you say it is, do you think the government would stop seeking the death of men just because they didnt sign on a contract?

On the one hand you give the government great weight in factoring your decision to avoid women. On the other hand, you blatantly ignore the fact the gov doesnt need women to entrap you if it wants you dead, which ignores the real problem.

Apparently, as you as eloquently stated yourself, the problem stems from the government.

The gov wants to imprison and murder men. I'll accept that. But you think just because you don't have a woman that will stop the government from achieve its goal? It is the government. They will find a way around your work around.

That line of thought really gets me.

And what does pursuing women have to do with ignoring God? See, you're another one of those ascetics who wants to prevent other men from procreating. That's what you are. I'm not a Buddhist Monk, Nor am I a Catholic priest. Why is it I should live like a monk? Because you are afraid of the government I should live like a monk? And that is proof I love women more than God? Hey, that's fine if you believe that. I don't follow that logic, and you haven't connected any dots or supplied any other information to support that, other than your simple assertion.

Besides that, this is a spiritual battle. There is no way you can stand up to them. Unless you want to become a hunk of spoiled meat for worms.

Look at the electronic bravery and self delusion.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:39 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
gibraltar wrote:GO YOUR OWN WAY means do what you please. It has nothing to do with women. Sadly, most people on this forum would stop visiting if any Ameriwhore gave you a little play. How easily you are fooled! A real MGTOW seeks comfort outside of America with a real woman.


First you say MGTOW is about avoiding women, then you say a "real MGTOW" seeks a woman outside of America. Which is it? You cannot say it has nothing to do with women, then advocate them to find a woman abroad. You are contradicting yourself.

gibraltar wrote:LONG LIVE MGTOW. We will prevail!


I very much doubt that when your movement has no objectives, no leaders, no clear goals and no plan on how to achieve them. You can't even get your story straight, not very convincing lol.



Besides that, in theory it is supposed to be an individualistic movement. I do not even know how that is possible, but that is what they claim to be. How can individuals who are each going a different way from one another actually work together for a common cause? There is no unity there. Or can objectives be accomplished by a group of people who are not working together in unison?

Now you see why he's fallen for MGTOW. He believes their false narrative 100%, like those radical feminists who would abort their own babies.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:45 am

gibraltar wrote:You can continue to criticize MGTOWs but we will continue to stay out of this evil system and laugh when you "REAL MEN" take blows from the government, police, and justice system.


Are you sure you are going to have the last laugh? Don't be so sure. You do not know anyone's future, not even your own. That is only one possible future.

We already knew that you men laugh at the rest of us though. I already wrote that. Similar to feminists, MGTOW hate normal men. However, worse than feminists, MGTOW hate their own kind as much as their enemy.

You'll never hear a feminist woman say "That B____ got what she deserved!" Because women don't usually wish harm on other women. Men will though. Then those same men will claim they are actually on your side and fighting for your rights even though they take pleasure when other men fall at the hands of a woman. A stellar advertisement for MGTOW. None of you even notice the irony. :)
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media and 9 guests