Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:51 am

gibraltar wrote:
Do you know why the elites will always control men? Because you love WOMEN more than the Creator! The creator made everything, yet you worship a mortal woman.


If you truly believed God was real, this is the last thing you'd be worried about. A man who believes in God is under God's protection. If God is for us, then who can be against us? Be courageous, for it is I that doth go with thee. I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper! There shall no evil happen to the just.

So don't pretend you believe God when you're worried about child support, divorce, alimony, prison and death. You have eternal life as God's unbegotten son. You're precious in his sight. What is all this talk about men trying to harm you?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:00 am

Adama wrote:... so MGTOW have figured out that the government is against men. MGTOW says that they can declare victory against the government by simply avoiding women. But wait a minute. Do you think the government is incapable of circumventing your escape plans? Do you think marriage and divorce is the limit of the government's power? Do you think the government will simply stop there, if only we are able to stay away from women?
Do you think that is a little naive?


As a fact, various governments acknowledge the existence of MGTOW. - USA for example created IMBRA, to make it more difficult to bring foreign women for marriage into USA.

Other governments, for example Germany changed a few years ago family law regarding divorce/alimony in favor to men despite strong resistance of feminists.

To avoid women and a family with children as a form of passive resistance clearly works, just look up the figures of declining marriages and of declining birth rates.

It is not impossible for any government to circumvent escape plans, but it is much easier to trap married men or divorced men with children etc. than to trap single men without any obligation.

Men can be forced to pay alimony and child support over decades, if a female partner (not even married) and children (not even his biological children) do exist.

It is much more difficult if such a situation does not even exist, especially if you relocated to abroad and settle down with a foreign woman.

I am from Europe, but away from this feminist ideal because of MGTOW since almost 40 years, I never regretted it.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:00 am

One last thing about avoidance of the gov. You know, cause it is plotting to take away everything you have. Let me ask you this: DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CONVINCED YOU TO SIMPLY DO IT YOURSELF? Cause that's exactly what your submission to this movement is. You're giving them exactly what you say they want. In the end, that is the same.

What does it matter when you die? If you die at age 88 or today, does it make much difference to the gov? No. Why not? Well maybe they would prefer you died before you made children. But you're going to die without children. Therefore there is no need to bother trying to punish you for having children. They've already convinced you that it is too dangerous to bother. Those other men they punished served as the warning for you to stay away, and it worked.

This is similar to the way behavior is discouraged by authorities. Make it known that the penalty for a particular activity is death and execute a few people in public for it. The other commoners will think twice before they go out and do that same activity.

Yes, you're a sucker. Congratulations. If you aren't awake now, you may never come to the knowledge of the truth, cause I just flat out explained it to you.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:04 am

Adama wrote:If you truly believed God was real, this is the last thing you'd be worried about. A man who believes in God is under God's protection. If God is for us...


This is nothing but fantasy out of human brain, we know today through deep research into nuclear matters, that God likely does not exist.

What humans cannot explain is considered 'made by God', but nowadays there is more and more what humans can explain and the existence of a God is becoming more and more unlikely.

Buddhism seems to be the only way for a religion in future, as a 'God' does not exist in its teachings.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:05 am

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:... so MGTOW have figured out that the government is against men. MGTOW says that they can declare victory against the government by simply avoiding women. But wait a minute. Do you think the government is incapable of circumventing your escape plans? Do you think marriage and divorce is the limit of the government's power? Do you think the government will simply stop there, if only we are able to stay away from women?
Do you think that is a little naive?


As a fact, various governments acknowledge the existence of MGTOW. - USA for example created IMBRA, to make it more difficult to bring foreign women for marriage into USA.

Other governments, for example Germany changed a few years ago family law regarding divorce/alimony in favor to men despite strong resistance of feminists.

To avoid women and a family with children as a form of passive resistance clearly works, just look up the figures of declining marriages and of declining birth rates.

It is not impossible for any government to circumvent escape plans, but it is much easier to trap married men or divorced men with children etc. than to trap single men without any obligation.

Men can be forced to pay alimony and child support over decades, if a female partner (not even married) and children (not even his biological children) do exist.

It is much more difficult if such a situation does not even exist, especially if you relocated to abroad and settle down with a foreign woman.

I am from Europe, but away from this feminist ideal because of MGTOW since almost 40 years, I never regretted it.


Hmm, okay. Well, let's see. Weren't you 25 years old when you married your Japanese wife? Do you not have two children?

What is MGTOW going to be for the rest of these men (suckers)? No wife. No children. Few people are going to move to Japan or out of the USA. That is unrealistic.

The whole issue is moot anyway. MGTOW like to pretend this is about the legal system when it isnt. It is about their ability to get laid. The average MGTOW is one BJ away from being manginas. There is no difference. Just one gets women, the other doesnt. If they were getting women, they wouldnt give two cares about the legal system, and everybody knows it!
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Eightfold Path » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:15 am

Adama wrote:The whole issue is moot anyway. MGTOW like to pretend this is about the legal system when it isnt. It is about their ability to get laid. The average MGTOW is one BJ away from being manginas. There is no difference. Just one gets women, the other doesnt. If they were getting women, they wouldnt give two cares about the legal system, and everybody knows it!

Something sensible. Finally.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:23 am

Adama wrote:Hmm, okay. Well, let's see. Weren't you 25 years old when you married your Japanese wife? Do you not have two children?
What is MGTOW going to be for the rest of these men (suckers)? No wife. No children. Few people are going to move to Japan or out of the USA. That is unrealistic.

The whole issue is moot anyway. MGTOW like to pretend this is about the legal system when it isnt. It is about their ability to get laid. The average MGTOW is one BJ away from being manginas. There is no difference. Just one gets women, the other doesnt. If they were getting women, they wouldnt give two cares about the legal system, and everybody knows it!


Yes, I was about 25 years old when finally relocating. Yes, I have 2 daughters 50/50 Europe/Japan and 1 fosterdaughter Filipina. All are now adults already.

To move out of USA, why should it be unrealistic? USA is made out of immigrants who entered the States because USA was offering them a better life than their country of origin. Why should US citizen not do the same? To relocate to places where it is better for them than in USA? What is wrong with that?

The legal situation biased against men in Western countries plays a major role, as in case of problems in a relationship with a woman it is always the man who is kept responsible. No wife, no children? Are you serious? What is the meaning of marriage if this contract is ending up to 70 percent in divorce with huge financial obligations for the ex-husband? What is the meaning of children if father's rights do not exist?

The other reason is about the behavior of Western females, who are openly misusing the Western system which favors them.
It is possible to refuse sex with your husband while at the same time keep a sexual relationship with a boyfriend. Pregnant from him, no problem carry the child out, tell the husband he is the father. or go for an abortion. If the husband makes problems kick him out of his own house, no fault divorce whatever you do as a woman. Problems again? Just claim abuse, no need to prove anything.

MGTOW are not willing to sign such a contract, better stay away from Western females, and why? Because you cannot trust them, and about this argument 'not all women are like that', how do you know who is who?

About MGTOW and women - there is no problem to get women, it's easy - get on an airplane, who says these women must be women living to you next door? MGTOW are not against women, but against feminism.

You cannot compare MGTOW and the mangina, check out the history of super-mangina and male feminist Hugo Schwyzer and you will see the difference.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Eightfold Path » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Except, MGTOW are willing to sign the contract, Yohan. It's just that their options aren't what they think they should have. If you're going to promote MGTOW, expose its flaws too. Have some integrity. There are actually pro-marriage MGTOW and there is debate on whether a MGTOW can be married or not. If they weren't willing to sign the contract, there would be no debate.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:49 am

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:Hmm, okay. Well, let's see. Weren't you 25 years old when you married your Japanese wife? Do you not have two children?
What is MGTOW going to be for the rest of these men (suckers)? No wife. No children. Few people are going to move to Japan or out of the USA. That is unrealistic.

The whole issue is moot anyway. MGTOW like to pretend this is about the legal system when it isnt. It is about their ability to get laid. The average MGTOW is one BJ away from being manginas. There is no difference. Just one gets women, the other doesnt. If they were getting women, they wouldnt give two cares about the legal system, and everybody knows it!


Yes, I was about 25 years old when finally relocating. Yes, I have 2 daughters 50/50 Europe/Japan and 1 fosterdaughter Filipina. All are now adults already.

To move out of USA, why should it be unrealistic? USA is made out of immigrants who entered the States because USA was offering them a better life than their country of origin. Why should US citizen not do the same? To relocate to places where it is better for them than in USA? What is wrong with that?

The legal situation biased against men in Western countries plays a major role, as in case of problems in a relationship with a woman it is always the man who is kept responsible. No wife, no children? Are you serious? What is the meaning of marriage if this contract is ending up to 70 percent in divorce with huge financial obligations for the ex-husband? What is the meaning of children if father's rights do not exist?

The other reason is about the behavior of Western females, who are openly misusing the Western system which favors them.
It is possible to refuse sex with your husband while at the same time keep a sexual relationship with a boyfriend. Pregnant from him, no problem carry the child out, tell the husband he is the father. or go for an abortion. If the husband makes problems kick him out of his own house, no fault divorce whatever you do as a woman. Problems again? Just claim abuse, no need to prove anything.

MGTOW are not willing to sign such a contract, better stay away from Western females, and why? Because you cannot trust them, and about this argument 'not all women are like that', how do you know who is who?

About MGTOW and women - there is no problem to get women, it's easy - get on an airplane, who says these women must be women living to you next door? MGTOW are not against women, but against feminism.

You cannot compare MGTOW and the mangina, check out the history of super-mangina and male feminist Hugo Schwyzer and you will see the difference.



Are you really saying that you left Austria because of the 70% divorce rate? Was it the legal system that caused you to move? Or did you only later discover these facts?

As much as it may sound nice, it is probably rare that a man would want to switch continents simply because he might get divorced one day. Are there a few men like that, who are truly moving overseas because they want to have a family after age 50 with a 30 year old left over woman which the native men didnt want? Sure, there are a few of those men. On the contrary, most men move overseas because they want easier access to women (and not necessarily because they want better quality, but simply more willing).

I don't fault anyone for moving overseas for any reason. I just don't believe that a large number of men would move to a foreign country to start over again just to marry a woman. (I do think lots of men would move overseas if they realized that wh*remongering and sport sex are much easier abroad though, no insult intended to any members here.)

Most of the men who have learned these facts and who care about them deeply are the same men who were unsuccessful with women. In other words, if they were getting some, they wouldnt have even noticed these things were going on.

It isnt that they are better than manginas. It is just that they had less success than manginas to the point where a light bulb came on.

Moreover, bad things can happen to men anywhere in the world. Take precautions. A man doesnt have to switch continents. What would happen if the man switched continents, got settled, and then 30 years later the country he resides in decides to adopt western style laws? What is to say the western man can get a decent job in the foreign country? How do we know he can learn the language to fluency? Will he be okay with any friends or family within reach? Will he have to start at the bottom of the ladder? And what's to say some girl on the subway won't randomly falsely accuse him of sexual assault? How is he going to learn how that society works (the keys to success) without having grown up there?

And chances are, since these men are so inexperienced and know jack all about women, they'll simply wind up choosing a foreign woman who is a complete B. These men are suckers. Even if they managed all that, they would choose the one woman in the bunch who is evil. There is no guarantee they'll get married to a woman at all, or even to a decent woman there.

Living abroad is good for only one thing: having sex with every girl that moves with ease.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:01 am

Eightfold Path wrote:Except, MGTOW are willing to sign the contract, Yohan. It's just that their options aren't what they think they should have. If you're going to promote MGTOW, expose its flaws too. Have some integrity. There are actually pro-marriage MGTOW and there is debate on whether a MGTOW can be married or not. If they weren't willing to sign the contract, there would be no debate.


Every MGTOW from North America that I can think of, who has a foreign wife, lives in either the USA or Canada. There are men on this board who were frustrated with American women, drove down to Mexico, and brought back a wife. One of these men claims to be a millionaire. The other is a truck driver from the northern US. Are either of these men concerned about the 70% divorce rate? Not at all. Neither one. And there are many more examples from the MGTOW forums themselves.

Just because some laws are bad, that does not mean you have to switch continents. It just means you have to be diligent and pick a good woman, rather than some bossy woman who's going to tell you what to do and refuse to do what you ask. If there are two things to look for in a woman, it is her willingness to please her man and whether or not she's a wh*re, and the reason you need to know that is because a bossy woman is unhappy and could drive you to murder, same with a ho, but also, those are the women who are likely to leave you for no reason, such as "boredom."
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:22 am

Adama wrote:...bad things can happen to men anywhere in the world. Take precautions. A man doesnt have to switch continents. What would happen if the man switched continents, got settled, and then 30 years later the country he resides in decides to adopt western style laws? What is to say the western man can get a decent job in the foreign country? How do we know he can learn the language to fluency? Will he be okay with any friends or family within reach? Will he have to start at the bottom of the ladder? And what's to say some girl on the subway won't randomly falsely accuse him of sexual assault? How is he going to learn how that society works (the keys to success) without having grown up there?

And chances are, since these men are so inexperienced and know jack all about women, they'll simply wind up choosing a foreign woman who is a complete B. These men are suckers. Even if they managed all that, they would choose the one woman in the bunch who is evil. There is no guarantee they'll get married to a woman at all, or even to a decent woman there.

Living abroad is good for only one thing: having sex with every girl that moves with ease.


Only somebody living in USA, seriously misguided by Western propaganda and never been abroad can create such a statement. It seems you are grossly misinformed about life outside of USA or EU/UK.

This is the reason why this forum, called HAPPIER ABROAD, does exist - to offer you information about the rest of the world beyond the borders of USA.

Why not to switch continents?

About foreign languages, they can be studied before departure and exercised on a daily basis after arriving in a foreign country. I am using English only for the internet, it's a foreign language to me. In my daily life for my work and at home I use German and Japanese. Sometimes I am using French or Malay, sometimes I have to read texts in Chinese...

About income, it depends on the country you decide to live in future. Most expats in Japan are earning at least the same as in their own country or more, me included. - In other countries this might not be possible and they are more suitable for men after retirement only or with income from other sources or for vacation. You have to study about the economic figures, visa and work permit requirements etc.

About changing laws, not only foreign countries are changing laws, USA is changing laws all the time and the entire justice system is a costly mess. About 30 years, this is a long time, not only laws might change, people and their situation is changing too - my children are adults now and I am near to retirement.

About women, if you are so worried about how to find a decent woman abroad, you should be even more worried about decent women in USA...

I see no reason why not to try it out to live in foreign countries - in case something is going totally wrong, you might consider an escape-option, either moving back to the own country or to continue to another country.
Last edited by Yohan on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:28 am

Adama wrote:Every MGTOW from North America that I can think of, who has a foreign wife, lives in either the USA or Canada.


You should travel to Philippines and other Asian countries and you will be surprised how many men from USA/Canada are living in Asia with Asian local women.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:33 am

Yohan wrote:You should travel to Philippines and other Asian countries and you will be surprised how many men from USA/Canada are living in Asia with Asian local women.


True, there are many.

And none of them are MGTOWs, as MGTOWs by definition shun women. It's about men, doing men things, focusing on their manly hobbies, saving up their money, riding motorcycles, watching sports games on TV, guzzling beer, debating online... and dying alone.

The moment one of these men gets married, to any woman whether she is American, Japanese, German... that moment, he ceases to be a MGTOW. In a movement focused only on men, he goes down on one knee and makes a woman his wife. He makes her his partner for life. How can this man still adhere to the core principles of the movement? I don't think he can. If he says so, he is deluding himself. Because the vast majority of MGTOWs, genuine MGTOWs, are essentially modern-day monks.

MGTOW is at its core a selfish movement. The man himself is the center of his own universe. The moment he gets married, he no longer is the center of his own universe. So he ceases to be a MGTOW, he no longer goes his own way, solo, he goes wherever he goes with his wife from now on. It's become a partnership of two souls. He is "going his own way" no more.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Eightfold Path » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:01 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:as MGTOWs by definition shun women.

SOME do. In fact, very few do. I know Stardusk/Barbarossa peddle this intellectual-induced asexuality platform. Sandman is a 'ghost'/Galtist. Something to that effect. Plenty of MGTOW interact with women. MOST of them, in fact.

MarcosZeitola wrote:MGTOW is at its core a selfish movement.

Highly subjective and a non-issue. Not seeing why this is a problem.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:42 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MGTOWs by definition shun women. It's about men, doing men things, focusing on their manly hobbies, saving up their money, riding motorcycles, watching sports games on TV, guzzling beer, debating online... and dying alone.

The moment one of these men gets married, to any woman whether she is American, Japanese, German... that moment, he ceases to be a MGTOW.


Maybe you could explain me who told you that MGTOWs 'shun' women. Any 'male feminist' a la disgraced Hugo Schwyzer? Or any feminist website a la 'Feministing'

MGTOWs are generally against feminism but surely not against ALL women.

Maybe you can also explain me what is wrong if a man, married or single, is doing 'men things' and enjoys some hobbies for men, saving money and riding a motorcycle.

About beer, I do not drink any alcohol (a serious reason to be rejected by many Western women as 'weak').

MGTOWs are not born, they are made out of their bad experiences they had with some certain women - and these certain women are not always cheating girlfriends or ex-wives. In my case it's more about mother, half-sisters, step-sisters, female teachers, female class-mates, female co-workers without any sexual relationship of course.

Yes, I have a motorcycle, but how does this make me an all-out women-hater?

I am married since over 3 decades and never divorced - foreign wife of course living in Asia, does this count? Or not?
She must be a doormat, right? Maybe my two daughters too are submissive doormats, and especially my Philippine fosterdaughter....(filipina = inferior)

Who says, a MGTOW cannot be supportive to men's rights anymore after marriage? Who told you that?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests