Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why MGTOW is gaining

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:52 pm

Eightfold Path wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:as MGTOWs by definition shun women.

SOME do. In fact, very few do. I know Stardusk/Barbarossa peddle this intellectual-induced asexuality platform. Sandman is a 'ghost'/Galtist. Something to that effect. Plenty of MGTOW interact with women. MOST of them, in fact.

MarcosZeitola wrote:MGTOW is at its core a selfish movement.

Highly subjective and a non-issue. Not seeing why this is a problem.


Most MGTOW are interesting in contact with females - MGTOW are not against women, but against feminists.
A feminist is not necessarily a person with a female gender.

Is MGTOW a selfish movement? For sure not more selfish than feminism.

It should be noticed that MGTOWs are financing their activities out of their own wallet, while feminism is a parasite, unable to survive without demanding money from public funds, questionable lawsuits against companies and of course extorting money from men, especially from divorced men with children.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN







Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:...bad things can happen to men anywhere in the world. Take precautions. A man doesnt have to switch continents. What would happen if the man switched continents, got settled, and then 30 years later the country he resides in decides to adopt western style laws? What is to say the western man can get a decent job in the foreign country? How do we know he can learn the language to fluency? Will he be okay with any friends or family within reach? Will he have to start at the bottom of the ladder? And what's to say some girl on the subway won't randomly falsely accuse him of sexual assault? How is he going to learn how that society works (the keys to success) without having grown up there?

And chances are, since these men are so inexperienced and know jack all about women, they'll simply wind up choosing a foreign woman who is a complete B. These men are suckers. Even if they managed all that, they would choose the one woman in the bunch who is evil. There is no guarantee they'll get married to a woman at all, or even to a decent woman there.

Living abroad is good for only one thing: having sex with every girl that moves with ease.


Only somebody living in USA, seriously misguided by Western propaganda and never been abroad can create such a statement. It seems you are grossly misinformed about life outside of USA or EU/UK.

This is the reason why this forum, called HAPPIER ABROAD, does exist - to offer you information about the rest of the world beyond the borders of USA.

Why not to switch continents?

About foreign languages, they can be studied before departure and exercised on a daily basis after arriving in a foreign country. I am using English only for the internet, it's a foreign language to me. In my daily life for my work and at home I use German and Japanese. Sometimes I am using French or Malay, sometimes I have to read texts in Chinese...

About income, it depends on the country you decide to live in future. Most expats in Japan are earning at least the same as in their own country or more, me included. - In other countries this might not be possible and they are more suitable for men after retirement only or with income from other sources or for vacation. You have to study about the economic figures, visa and work permit requirements etc.

About changing laws, not only foreign countries are changing laws, USA is changing laws all the time and the entire justice system is a costly mess. About 30 years, this is a long time, not only laws might change, people and their situation is changing too - my children are adults now and I am near to retirement.

About women, if you are so worried about how to find a decent woman abroad, you should be even more worried about decent women in USA...

I see no reason why not to try it out to live in foreign countries - in case something is going totally wrong, you might consider an escape-option, either moving back to the own country or to continue to another country.


Misinformed? Yes, please inform us of how wonderful Japan and Thailand are, where we can marry those 30 year old single mothers who are leftover women that the naive men do not want.

Tell us how you escaped the clutches of the western woman, yet you come online everyday to remind us of how high the divorce rate is in the west, although it will never affect you.

I think you pretend that you are here for the benefit of other men, but really you are here because you have a personal problem with western women, and you wish to infect everyone you can with the that mindset.

That mindset is pure poison, and we recognize the reason for the poison is lack of success with women. It has nothing to do with the legal system. The legal system is horrible. But to pretend MGTOW is about men who are concerned with the legal system rather than simple hatred of women and men because of their lack of sexual success with women is a joke. You yourself admit that no Austrian woman wanted you, and that's the reason why you took yourself to Japan. We know that you did not leave Europe because of divorce law, but rather because you had no success with the women there. To pretend otherwise is simply to call everyone else here stupid.

Please stop with your misinformation.


I am sure there are lots of expatriates who live in Asia. I did not say there were not expats living in Asia. What I said was the members of the MGTOW forums who sought foreign brides who are from North America still live in North America with their wives. Those men who are living their lives in Asia with their wives are respectable men who moved on. I respect that. You don't see them online trying to propagandize the rest of us here.

Even the one dude on here from Vancouver moved to the Philippinnes. You rarely even see him make even one post. Why? Cause he is happy with his life there.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:45 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Yohan wrote:You should travel to Philippines and other Asian countries and you will be surprised how many men from USA/Canada are living in Asia with Asian local women.


True, there are many.

And none of them are MGTOWs, as MGTOWs by definition shun women. It's about men, doing men things, focusing on their manly hobbies, saving up their money, riding motorcycles, watching sports games on TV, guzzling beer, debating online... and dying alone.

The moment one of these men gets married, to any woman whether she is American, Japanese, German... that moment, he ceases to be a MGTOW. In a movement focused only on men, he goes down on one knee and makes a woman his wife. He makes her his partner for life. How can this man still adhere to the core principles of the movement? I don't think he can. If he says so, he is deluding himself. Because the vast majority of MGTOWs, genuine MGTOWs, are essentially modern-day monks.

MGTOW is at its core a selfish movement. The man himself is the center of his own universe. The moment he gets married, he no longer is the center of his own universe. So he ceases to be a MGTOW, he no longer goes his own way, solo, he goes wherever he goes with his wife from now on. It's become a partnership of two souls. He is "going his own way" no more.


Yes, that is the choice: Become a non-religious (although belief in this does make it a religion, look at how hard they defend it) monk, but you must also hate women and those men who are attached to them. You must also only think in extremes, and only in pure goodness or in pure evil. There are no grey areas. The other choice is to expatriate yourself, but only after you have reached middle age, having spent all of your youth in the west alone, because the women in the west are simply too dangerous.

Meanwhile life goes on for everyone else in western countries. They want you to think that every man is on the verge of suicide because of the awful state of conditions here in the West. Yet when you go to work or anywhere else, life continues as normal. They are yelling fire, cause they think the boat is going to sink. Well yeah, the boat will sink, eventually, but that day is not today, and when the finally goes down, it will take everyone with them, including women.

These men only think in black and white. Every western woman is a feminist simply because she is living in the West. That is like saying there are no b*tches who live in Asia or in Russia. Let me tell you, there are plenty of Russian b*(tches out there. I've met a few east European women of slavic origins and I am not impressed with them in the slightest, even compared to the awfulness of the wretched American woman.

You are right Marcos, cause most of the men who are MGTOW but later get married usually disappear from the MGTOW scene altogether. They healed themselves. They had a problem with women, but when they finally got a woman, they got over that problem. Some men though will never get over that problem regardless how much success they had, because secretly they are enraged by the treatment they received at the hands of Western women, and they just can't let it go, even some 40 years later.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Yohan » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:36 am

Adama wrote:Living abroad is good for only one thing: having sex with every girl that moves with ease.

Misinformed? Yes, please inform us of how wonderful Japan and Thailand are, where we can marry those 30 year old single mothers who are leftover women that the naive men do not want.

Tell us how you escaped the clutches of the western woman, yet you come online everyday to remind us of how high the divorce rate is in the west, although it will never affect you.

What feminist drivel. I think, Winston Wu should pin your comments and put them on the first page of this forum to promote his website about HAPPIER ABROAD.

I really wonder why you are using this forum as it is about HAPPIER ABROAD and not about 'Happy in USA'.

Your comments really shows how misguided people are brainwashed by media in toxic USA, teaching them to consider it as a paradise and the rest of the world as being underdeveloped and inferior.

You are plainly wrong, get a life.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Eightfold Path » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:53 am

Yohan wrote:What feminist drivel. I think, Winston Wu should pin your comments and put them on the first page of this forum to promote his website about HAPPIER ABROAD.

I really wonder why you are using this forum as it is about HAPPIER ABROAD, and not about be happy in USA.

Your comments really shows how misguided people are brainwashed in toxic USA, considering it as a paradise and the rest of the world being underdeveloped and inferior.

You are plainly wrong, get a life.

As I've said in another thread: leave him be. It's obvious he has not much purpose in life beyond dogmatic 'thought'. Notice how he's not even on a christian forum, nor on a forum where men act like perfect, robotic choir kids -- a good number of men here aren't even adherently religious from what I see. Would he and his sort not be better suited on a forum like, say, Godlike Productions?

You have to understand that negativity breeds negativity. Your reaction is what he wants. It's preferable to being ignored. When you show his negative energy that you're willing to accept it as a gift, you fuel him to post more negatively-charge lunacy. Think about it. You've won. You have a wife and daughters who aren't western, right? How can a dogmatic say anything to offend you? You've won already; he clearly hasn't which is why he needs 'god' to "punish women".

Stop embracing his negativity. Just let it starve. The winning move is not to play.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:28 am

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:Living abroad is good for only one thing: having sex with every girl that moves with ease.

Misinformed? Yes, please inform us of how wonderful Japan and Thailand are, where we can marry those 30 year old single mothers who are leftover women that the naive men do not want.

Tell us how you escaped the clutches of the western woman, yet you come online everyday to remind us of how high the divorce rate is in the west, although it will never affect you.

What feminist drivel. I think, Winston Wu should pin your comments and put them on the first page of this forum to promote his website about HAPPIER ABROAD.

I really wonder why you are using this forum as it is about HAPPIER ABROAD and not about 'Happy in USA'.

Your comments really shows how misguided people are brainwashed by media in toxic USA, teaching them to consider it as a paradise and the rest of the world as being underdeveloped and inferior.

You are plainly wrong, get a life.


If you say so. Yeah, I dont think women are equals, but I am the feminist. Yet you run away from the west for women. And that isnt feminist?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:29 am

Eightfold Path wrote:
Yohan wrote:What feminist drivel. I think, Winston Wu should pin your comments and put them on the first page of this forum to promote his website about HAPPIER ABROAD.

I really wonder why you are using this forum as it is about HAPPIER ABROAD, and not about be happy in USA.

Your comments really shows how misguided people are brainwashed in toxic USA, considering it as a paradise and the rest of the world being underdeveloped and inferior.

You are plainly wrong, get a life.

As I've said in another thread: leave him be. It's obvious he has not much purpose in life beyond dogmatic 'thought'. Notice how he's not even on a christian forum, nor on a forum where men act like perfect, robotic choir kids -- a good number of men here aren't even adherently religious from what I see. Would he and his sort not be better suited on a forum like, say, Godlike Productions?

You have to understand that negativity breeds negativity. Your reaction is what he wants. It's preferable to being ignored. When you show his negative energy that you're willing to accept it as a gift, you fuel him to post more negatively-charge lunacy. Think about it. You've won. You have a wife and daughters who aren't western, right? How can a dogmatic say anything to offend you? You've won already; he clearly hasn't which is why he needs 'god' to "punish women".

Stop embracing his negativity. Just let it starve. The winning move is not to play.


Please ignore me.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:35 am

By the way, if Winston wanted to put that on the first page for everyone to see, it would be good, because it is true. Going abroad is good, mostly just for getting laid with lots of different women. Tell me that is not the aim of most men going overseas to live for good. They want to look for wives, but only while they are having sex with as many women as they can get their hands on. Part of me doesnt blame them. But you can't say expatriation for most men is about finding a wife. It is about sex. And lots of it.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:45 am

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:Living abroad is good for only one thing: having sex with every girl that moves with ease.

Misinformed? Yes, please inform us of how wonderful Japan and Thailand are, where we can marry those 30 year old single mothers who are leftover women that the naive men do not want.

Tell us how you escaped the clutches of the western woman, yet you come online everyday to remind us of how high the divorce rate is in the west, although it will never affect you.

What feminist drivel. I think, Winston Wu should pin your comments and put them on the first page of this forum to promote his website about HAPPIER ABROAD.

I really wonder why you are using this forum as it is about HAPPIER ABROAD and not about 'Happy in USA'.

Your comments really shows how misguided people are brainwashed by media in toxic USA, teaching them to consider it as a paradise and the rest of the world as being underdeveloped and inferior.

You are plainly wrong, get a life.


Actually I have been abroad to Europe and South America. I also have a life, and I would encourage others to have a life also, rather than telling them to abstain from sex for 10-20 years during their youth, because of their love for money or fear of the government. Not that it matters anyway, cause only a trickling of suckers will buy into MGTOW. It just sucks if you are one of those young men, and I would show them that MGTOW is the male version of feminism.

Most men just do things naturally without trying to convince young men to become monks. True MGTOW simply live their lives, and do not bother with labeling themselves for an internet faction of male feminists who would forbid them to have sex or get married until they are 40. :)
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:51 am

Eightfold Path wrote:
You have to understand that negativity breeds negativity. Your reaction is what he wants. It's preferable to being ignored. When you show his negative energy that you're willing to accept it as a gift, you fuel him to post more negatively-charge lunacy. Think about it. You've won. You have a wife and daughters who aren't western, right? How can a dogmatic say anything to offend you? You've won already; he clearly hasn't which is why he needs 'god' to "punish women".

Stop embracing his negativity. Just let it starve. The winning move is not to play.


Am I the negative one? I am the one telling you that things are not as bad as MGTOW claim. Can you even read? Or do you just have a knee jerk reaction because you positively hate the idea that God could be real? And you can not separate the one for the other. You hate me for showing you the truth.

Does me pointing out the existence of Hell make me negative? I suppose to someone named the Eightfold Path, the idea of worse suffering than what is possible on earth must definitely be negativity. You would ignore negativity even if it is truth, because you don't love the truth. You'd rather accept a pleasant lie because it is positive.

I am only one man though. You don't have to read or respond to me. There are several members here who I have on ignore. There are a few more members whose posts I might read but I would never respond to them or anything they write.

Why don't you just ignore me? That way my posts will not scare you when I remind people that hell is a definite place where non-believers will go, without a shadow of a doubt. And on the last day you will realize that my warnings for you were an act of love, rather than one of negativity, lack of respect or even hatred. I have no reason to hate you as a Buddhist. I just think you need to believe Jesus Christ and His Word before you die, in order to save you from the actual reality of hell. Should I just not say anything to you about it, even though I have sympathy for non-believers?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Eightfold Path » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:57 am

Adama wrote:. . . when I remind people that hell is a definite place where non-believers will go, without a shadow of a doubt.

I'll take the bait just this once. Produce evidence or proof.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:58 am

Adama wrote:By the way, if Winston wanted to put that on the first page for everyone to see, it would be good, because it is true. Going abroad is good, mostly just for getting laid with lots of different women. Tell me that is not the aim of most men going overseas to live for good. They want to look for wives, but only while they are having sex with as many women as they can get their hands on. Part of me doesnt blame them. But you can't say expatriation for most men is about finding a wife. It is about sex. And lots of it.


That is the uncomfortable truth. Most people on this forum appear to be sex tourists. There are a few decent, driven men who actually want to find love and build up a life for themselves, but lust and a need to be validated drives the vast majority. This is a truth so uncomfortable and inconvenient, people would rather not hear it.

For most people on this site, HappierAbroad is not about finding love or a wife. It is not something they do as a return to traditionalism, it is not something they do to strike a blow at feminism. Their beef with feminism is not that feminism kills the family unit, or that it promotes boundless promiscuity, infidelity as "empowering", creates an anti-male rhetoric... this does not matter to them as much as they claim. Their beef with feminism is "feminism promotes promiscuity and bitches STILL won't suck my cock!"

Sometimes men hop on what is undeniably a good cause, but are less then sincere about what they're actually after... whether it be whoremongering, going from bar girl to bar girl, or marrying a glorified nurse with no intention of providing her with a traditional life... these are men doing the bidding of feminism. They are furthering it's sterile agenda of living a life filled with nothing but cheap thrills and dying alone and miserable at the end of it, having given all of their best years to pointless hedonism.

And sure, if this is what they want, fine by me. Whatever brings a man joy. But let us not delude ourselves and pretend this is not exactly what feminism wants, at the end of the day. The forces behind both feminism and MGTOW want the same thing: for a society to focus solely on the individual, in order reduce the population. Money and time should be spent on oneself and wanting a stable life, genuine love, a family... is heresy. Everything old-fashioned, traditional, religious, is heresy. All you are allowed to worship is Mammon.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:16 am

Yohan wrote:Most MGTOW are interesting in contact with females - MGTOW are not against women, but against feminists.


You are using the NAWALT-fallacy though... a fallacy (Not All Women Are Like That!) used by MGTOWs to mock men who believe some women are different then the stereotypical immoral valley girl American.

By using the NAWALT-argument as an accusation, it is clear that the movement IS, at it's core, against women the same way feminism is against men. NAWALT is used by MGTOW to shame men who believe foreign women are different, and who claim being with a woman and getting married is essentially a trap anywhere you go.

Yohan wrote:A feminist is not necessarily a person with a female gender.


But only the one with a female gender has anything to gain from it. So virtually all men you will see that identify as feminism, especially on the internet, do so because they want to impress women with it. They claim to be feminist to get laid... so there are very few genuine male feminists who aren't doing it to please their overlords and get inbetween their legs.

Yohan wrote:Is MGTOW a selfish movement? For sure not more selfish than feminism.


I would say they are more or less on the same level of selfishness. Both cater to an audience that believes in the supremacy of one gender... males for MGTOW, females for feminism, and that one gender does not need to the other. Both, if taken to extremes, end up with the believers dying alone. Men replace female company in their lives with whores and hobbies, women replace men in their lives with cats. Both are miserable and both refuse to admit it out of pride.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Eightfold Path » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:22 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:That is the uncomfortable truth. Most people on this forum appear to be sex tourists. There are a few decent, driven men who actually want to find love and build up a life for themselves, but lust and a need to be validated drives the vast majority. This is a truth so uncomfortable and inconvenient, people would rather not hear it.

For most people on this site, HappierAbroad is not about finding love or a wife. It is not something they do as a return to traditionalism, it is not something they do to strike a blow at feminism. Their beef with feminism is not that feminism kills the family unit, or that it promotes boundless promiscuity, infidelity as "empowering", creates an anti-male rhetoric... this does not matter to them as much as they claim. Their beef with feminism is "feminism promotes promiscuity and bitches STILL won't suck my cock!"

Sometimes men hop on what is undeniably a good cause, but are less then sincere about what they're actually after... whether it be whoremongering, going from bar girl to bar girl, or marrying a glorified nurse with no intention of providing her with a traditional life... these are men doing the bidding of feminism. They are furthering it's sterile agenda of living a life filled with nothing but cheap thrills and dying alone and miserable at the end of it, having given all of their best years to pointless hedonism.

And sure, if this is what they want, fine by me. Whatever brings a man joy. But let us not delude ourselves and pretend this is not exactly what feminism wants, at the end of the day. The forces behind both feminism and MGTOW want the same thing: for a society to focus solely on the individual, in order reduce the population. Money and time should be spent on oneself and wanting a stable life, genuine love, a family... is heresy. Everything old-fashioned, traditional, religious, is heresy. All you are allowed to worship is Mammon.

Finally, a relevant post without non-sequitir dogmatic drivel. This is the point being made. MGTOW talk about men being treated like human beings, and how they aren't ATMs, and men are the "true romantics", and this and that, but they really don't care. The funny thing is, I think I'm the only feminist or MGTOW in existence, as I actually consider myself a meritocrat. Everyone is equal and deserve equal opportunity to realise their potential. That's one reason why I don't respect MGTOW and why I paint them with the same brush as the dogmatics. They're lack of honesty/integrity. If you join their forums and don't copypaste their anti-woman rhetoric, you're the bad guy. They go as far as calling you a c**t assuming you're some kind of female spy if you get banned. Every. Single. Post. Is about how much women suck and how evil they are. But they turn around and post things like, "life on an island surrounded by 15 year old girls is bliss". It's just anger that balance has shifted in favour of the female sex.

As said already, they don't even care about their issues. "Men want to be treated as human beings". No they don't. They want to be treated as living hitatchi pleasure devices. The only MGTOW who I think might be about the life they peddle are Stardusk, Barbarossa and Vention. One is an intellectually-induced asexual and the other is too concerned with prepping to care about sex. That's it. Sandman, SexyMGTOW and the rest are merely protesting. Of course, they're above using escorts, as if they're gods or something. I don't believe in judging others, so I look for the positives in escorts. They're actually cheaper than a girlfriend and less headache, which is what they bicker about in their videos.

Same with HA. Be honest with yourselves. Most are in that age range where marriage isn't a thing for them. Which is fine, just don't act like a saint. And try to think with the big head and not the little one. It'll save you heaps of trouble.


As for the depopulation agenda, I agree with it, but that's another topic entirely.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Why MGTOW is gaining

Postby Adama » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:31 am

Eightfold Path wrote:
Adama wrote:. . . when I remind people that hell is a definite place where non-believers will go, without a shadow of a doubt.

I'll take the bait just this once. Produce evidence or proof.



That's your lack of reading comprehension, or you are just inserting things I never wrote. I did not say that I have proof. What I said was that hell is a definite place. There is a real difference there. If I said I had proof, then I would be obligated to show you. I said hell is where non-believers will go. If there were proof of hell's existence then everyone would be a Christian already, and I'd be posting to the choir.

Have you ever heard of a thing called faith? Faith is the belief in things which are unseen. If these things could be seen, there would be no need for faith, because it would be right there for everyone to see. What's the point here? God isnt going to outright tell you or show you in order to prove something to you. He wants you to have faith in Him first. Yes, He has that as a requirement that before things are shown to you, you must first choose to accept Him. Only then will He show you the truth.

It is not a hard thing to believe God. We've all just been trained to think that is irrational and only something wackjobs do. So much so that you men here can see my faith here, but you think my faith makes me a freak. No, that is my faith. My faith is not aligned with the world. It is aligned with God and His Word. That's why you who are children of the world listen to me and think I'm nuts, when I've got more sanity in my pinky than you may ever possess yourself (from Jesus Christ who is the light of life). :)
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests